[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your biggest hope for USM? I want the Pokémon World

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

What is your biggest hope for USM?

I want the Pokémon World Tournament to return. It should have all the gym leaders, champions, Island Kahunas and characters from the Battle Tree, as well as all the rivals (Silver, Brendan/May, Barry, Bianca, Cheren, Bianca, Hugh, Calem/Serena, Hau and Gladion).
>>
>>33300261
>biggest hope
a good game
>reality
a mediocre one
>>
>>33300261
At this moment, PWT's the dream

Honestly though I'll be satisfied if they just fill out some of the blocked areas, gives us more water routes and fix some of the weird camera angles
>>
A good Battle Frontier like the Emerald one with real gameplau variety to it, and not more shallow nostalgia pandering PWT shit. It would also require less new assets to be created so they could make other parts of the game better too.
>>
>>33300261
>USM
>>
>>33300261
>challenge mode with a non-autistic way of accessing it
>pwt/battle frontier
>battle tree is now similar to the black tower/white treehollow
>Unno as the director
>overhaul of the festival plaza to make it more similar to the Join Avenue
>A completely new story
>Ultra beasts besides Nihilego now play a role in the plot
>ultra space is expanded
>Fairy trial
>new dungeons with actual puzzles
>expanded victory road
>>
Max AI option for the entire game.
>>
File: 1-600x337.jpg (35KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1-600x337.jpg
35KB, 600x337px
>>33300390
Decided to just repost my full list of hopes/dreams, pretty much just the basic third version additions would make them absolutely great for me

My ultra list:

>Fix the camera angles so we can see more around us instead of being stuck to the ground
(Though judging by pic related, we're off to a good start, I just wanna see the ocean and the islands vistas more in the distance)
>Battle Frontier
(Not too worried about this one, GF have been teasing it like crazy and every third version has had something)
>More Ocean areas
(We have way too little for a place based off Hawaii. Open up the seas, let us dive, let us explore some hidden coves, give us a huge variety of water types, throw in a marine tube)
>Expand the UB storyline
(Pretty obvious given the title, I hope its a full scale invasion/infection story, make it feel like the apocalypse when the UBs invade, add in all kinds of deepest lore, have Zygarde do stuff too)
>Bigger Dex
(Confirmed in the trailer, and obviously national dex judging from the guidebook, it's the last game of the generation and of the system so between both games maybe let us catch em all)
>Older Legendaries/starters
(Added from above, but let us catch all the legendaries like oras did, give them a story reason to be there)
>Expand the region
(Fill in the empty lots, expand on the blocked off areas, and just make the region feel bigger)
>Postgame Gyms
(Keeping the Island Challenge is a must, but let the gyms come too as postgame features)
>Better customization
(Trailer seems to confirm we're getting more options atleast)
>New Towns/Cities
(What we had felt like too little, maybe throw in 1-2 more cities with different themes)
>Pokemon World Tournament
(It all comes together, they were setting up the Battle Tree to be it but now lets go all in and bring back everyone, and give it more presence in the story this time too)
>>
>>33300261
actual content
>>
>>33300617
>obviously national dex judging from the guidebook
What do you mean by this
>>
>>33300261
I want a protag other than Red to appear.
>>
>>33300261
I basically want BW2 and Emerald combined gameplay-wise, move tutors to come back and be good like ORAS, mega stones actually in-game instead of downloads, more clothing options including skimpier clothing (bikini would be nice), more ribbons (seriously there's like 6 ribbons in this gen), PWT, Battle Frontier, significant postgame, etc.

You know, a good game.
>>
>>33301547
The Guidebook is over 100 pages longer compared to Sun/Moon
Thats a huge sign that the National Dex is back in to take up some of that space
(And it still leaves ample room for more content)
>>
>>33301819
>Battle Frontier
Why? The tree is good enough for BP farming and even at its best/Emerald it still wasn't very good.
>>
>>33302305
>And it still leaves ample room for more content
>500 mons on 100 pages is enough, let alone ample room for more content.
>>33302341
>Why? The tree is good enough for BP farming and even at its best/Emerald it still wasn't very good.
Bring back something more than doubles/singles and i'll be fine, yeah.
>>
>>33302305
Doesnt mean much. It could be just more indexes aswell as more in depth guides how to breed etc
>>
>>33302305
>implying they won't shill out a second book with just the National Dex

It means nothing other than more content. Content we have no fucking clue exists and may as well not at this point.
>>
>>33303628
>It means nothing other than more content

How naive
>>
File: 1389819923942.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1389819923942.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
>>33300617
I'm afraid for your well-being, anon. You're setting yourself up for disappointment.
>>
>>33300261
>Wela Volcano is now an actual dungeon
>Ruins of Conflict is now an actual dungeon
>Ruins of Life is now an actual dungeon
>Ruins of Abundance is now an actual dungeon
>Ruins of Hope is now an actual dungeon
>Mt. Hokulani is now an actual dungeon
>Mt. Lanakila is now an actual Victory road
>Ultra Space is now an actual dungeon
>More water routes
>Old fishing mechanics return
>Hau is less of an annoying shit
>Gladion is used more
>Lillie is less dumb and pathetic
>Less cutscenes, but those that stay are better quality
>Extended story
>Returning characters are actually used for something
>New Mega Evolutions
>New non-Gen 1 Alola Forms
>Everybody shuts the fuck up about Kanto
>A ferry that leads to the Hoenn Battle Frontier
>Improved Battle Tree
>PWT with all Gym Leaders, Elite Fours, Champions, Trial Captains, Kahunas, and maybe Frontier Brains or Rivals.
10/10 not gonna happen. Good games are long gone.
>>
File: 1337926754830.gif (425KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
1337926754830.gif
425KB, 360x240px
>>33303793
I'd be happy with just the last 3 but even that's to much to ask from Gamefreak.
>>
>>33300261
Easier training. I'm too old to grind eggs and shit.
>>
Battle facility without cheating cpus and drastically improved story that focused on ALL ultra beasts is all I need.
>>
>>33300261
Dress the new chicken as a slut
>>
>>33300267
fpbp
>>
>>33300261
>What is your biggest hope for USM?
Lillie removed from the game
>>
File: 1502447824507.png (67KB, 318x217px) Image search: [Google]
1502447824507.png
67KB, 318x217px
>Surprise every1 and expand the Alola dex mid-gen with the addition of a national dex
>new alulan forms, notkanto
>new forms of some pokemon that were basically screaming for a new form or are fit for having such
>volcano dungeon
>golf course trial
>that said, more and/or improved trials that aren't with the same captains/totems
>At least one new Kahuna
>return of PSS, separate its features from plaza
>make pokefinder useful in some way e.g. adding minigames or sidequests with it
>Make hotels explorable past the 1st floor
>Make powerplant space explorable
>Make lighthouse explorable
>Add diving pokeride and underwater locations
>Make both mountains dungeons/victory road
>Have better plot than SM and skip button for cutscenes
>Add difficulty mode
>Add at least 1 new island and/or change the region at least as much as a sequel would
> Make Poni island have a new town/city
>Give relevance to the Tapu and the UBs
>Expand Ultra Space and make the UBs into a internally coherent horde of alien invaders that work together and assist each other against alola
>Make the tapu ruins dungeons that u have to go through to catch the tapu postgame
>Get rid of the horrendous pokeride outfit and music
>Let people surf between islands
>Add good tutors
>Fix the horrible levelup movesets/pools of certain alolan forms/alolan pokemon
>Less Kanto shilling
>Good postgame with an improved battle tree and a good facility. Idc what it's gonna be, I just want it to have good, fun, diverse and interesting battle modes like the frontier/pwt tourny does
>Postgame areas and dungeons to explore, maybe a GYM postgame sidequest
> ^ the empty lots to be finished this time around
>E4 that are characters we haven't battled before
I realize how unrealistic my hopes are, but honestly, I'd be happy if even half of that would somehow come true
>>
File: 4333005_orig.png (152KB, 384x202px) Image search: [Google]
4333005_orig.png
152KB, 384x202px
>>33300261
Fossil park
FOSSIL PARK
FOSSILLLL PARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRK
more alolan forms for shit other than kanto would be nice, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.