[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

you can add anything you want, the name, how it's designed,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

you can add anything you want, the name, how it's designed, or just make a list of countries.

>gen 8: Scandinavia - because this game need buff to ice and there's no snowy region yet

>south america: peru or brazil: cause south america needs more love

>Greece: i'm surprised greece is not a region yet

>UK: so obvious

>anywhere in africa or central asia, like india, egypt or south africa
>>
Italy
>league is based off Rome
>game is centered around battles and the multiplayer
>less emphasis on the mythology and history of the region
>diverse landscape
>could be used a sequel to a Greece based region
>game has a huge emphasis on battles
>instead of gyms there are tourney style coliseums
>bosses will use certain strategies to win
>champ is based off Mars
>evil team is based off barbarians that want to siege the league for their own good
>box legionaries are based off Romulus and Remus

Australia
>league is a traditional league
>greater emphasis on single player but still comes with easy ways to farm for multiplayer
>bigger emphasis on exploration
>bigger emphasis on collecting and documenting Pokemon
>Pokedex gets a complete over haul where every certain group of mons you collect come with an upgrade like the dexnav and eventually get an ingame version of bulbapedia or serebii
>wild pokemon are dangerous and totems battles are at the end of a lot of dungeons
>evil team are mad max biker gangs
>>
>>33298375
I want Italy but I don't get why people are fixed with Australia after two tropical regions
>>
Anywhere thats not usa or japan
>>
>>33299676
interesting fauna I guess
>>
File: Enchanting_Greece_ROM_ATH_2015.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Enchanting_Greece_ROM_ATH_2015.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
My idea for Gen 8, takes the regional variant concept up to eleven

The gimmick is that they take place in 2 regions, and a large bunch of Pokemon are regional variants of each other (Like the route 1 bird is a steel type in one game and a poison type in the other)

>Pokemon Myths and Legends:

Pokemon Myth takes place in Greece, and Pokemon Legend takes place in Italy, and the concept highlights the similarity and differences in Greek/Roman mythology

We get 13 legends inspired by each of the Olympians, (Like the one based of Hades would be a Ghost type, but his roman counterpart would be a Ground type)

Instead of gyms/island challenge, we go on "Hero Trials" where the leaders are inspired by the Heroes from Mythology, and the challenges are based of their feats
(Like the Hercules guy has a Nemeanin Lion and the Theseus guy has a Minotaur and the Perseus guy has a Medussa)

After you beat the game, you can travel to the opposite region

Way too high concept to actually happen, but I can dream
>>
Alaska mite be kool
>>
>>33298171
My idea for a spin off game, battle revolution style.

Cosmo region (from cosmopolitan)

It is a gigantic city, divided into sections with some parks (to capture wild pokemon) but basically it is oriented to the battles. The sections are based on previous regions, canonical and non-canonical. Each area has its own climate, based on the disney movie, zootopia.

Thus we have:

Xiantown: This is the only section that is not based on any previous region. Famous for its food and its schools of martial arts. Basically pokemon version of chinatown.

Little Kanto:
Obviously based in part of Kanto and Jotho. Here you can get all kinds of items and improvements.

The Big Leppa:
Based on Unova, highly urbanized area, this is where the world tournament is held.

Tiksi Beach:
Based in the rumor of a russian region and sinnoh. Located to the north, a snowy area. The hard conditions make it perfect for training.

Lumiere Quarter:
Based in Kalos, mainly Lumiose city. An area full of fashion shops. Here you can get different options for your Avatar.

Aura Queens
Based in Ferrum. Area full of museums and galleries. Here you can get valuable information.

Gold Nugget Town
Based in Orre, a desertic zone located to the west with gambling rooms.

New Guyana Forest park
Located to the south, it is basically a gigantic safari zone.

Tapu Beach
Based on alola, full of minigames.

Each area would have gym leaders, these would base their teams in professions. Thus we would have:

Kalos: Chef
Kanto: Doctor
Unova: Plumber
Alola: Surfer
Ferrum: Librarian
Orre: Cowboy
Guyana: Ranger
Tiksi: Scientific

Rate my autism /vp/
>>
File: IMG_4084.jpg (113KB, 692x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4084.jpg
113KB, 692x692px
I don't see why the UKnisnt the most popular choice.

It's the land of castles, fairytales, mythical beasts, iconic scenery and wonders of the world.

No other country really competes when it comes to ticking every single box.
>>
>>33299796
I could see it happening in a switch title
>>
>>33300868
XY did a lot of that, though I'm definitely down to see them doing it again in Gen 8
>>
>>33300375
Sounds cool sounds like it could be a future anniversary title sense its a medley of past regions.
Although I'd change the jobs for a few
I'd also make their aces pokemon from the region they represent
>kanto
scientist with Alakazam
>orre
crime boss with shiftry
>unova
construction foreman with conkelder
>tisiki
archeology with bronzong
>>
>>33300868
>It's the land of castles, fairytales, mythical beasts, iconic scenery and wonders of the world.
Because it's basically Unova. When they do UK, they should take a different approach: a design uk as a Victorian or medieval Celtic region. Or focus on royalty instead of fairytale. Maybe the plot is about a royal family drama with coup, wars and your rival being a running prince or stuff.
>>
>>33301314
Ops. Not Unova.... It's Kalos.
>>
File: IMG_4053.jpg (87KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4053.jpg
87KB, 640x1136px
>>33301314
Like unova... America has no real castles, Britain has thousands of years of heritage in America. The uk literally has monuments like Stonehenge which predate to the beginning of civilisation
>>
File: IMG_3994.jpg (84KB, 640x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3994.jpg
84KB, 640x645px
>>33301320
Kalos is like France. And let me tell you, the uk is nothing like France. The uk is Tokyo meets game of thrones meets lord of the rings meets James Bond.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.