[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL COMFINESS POWER RANKINGS >HGSS >BW/2 >FRLG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: firered-leafgreen.jpg (85KB, 470x235px) Image search: [Google]
firered-leafgreen.jpg
85KB, 470x235px
OFFICIAL COMFINESS POWER RANKINGS
>HGSS
>BW/2
>FRLG
OFFICIAL COMFINESS POWER RANKINGS
>>
The selection in hgss is so fucking shit I can't enjoy it
>>
I do not agree
>>
>>33296212
This. Emerald us the comfiest then b2w2 then frlg then g/s
>>
Gen 4 is objectively comfiest.
>>
>>33296108
No
>Plat
>BW2
>XY
These are the only comfy games
>>
DPP > HGSS > RSE > BW > FRLG

haven't played the rest.
>>
>>33296108
RBYGSC is pretty comfy if you're looking for your dose of nostalgia. Feels like I step into a different world when I play those two.

Also no game in Gen 4 is comfy, they're all slow and either have shit-tier distribution (HGSS) or a shit-tier dex (DPPt) that requires you to jump through hoops if you want to use a chunk of the dex.
>>
>>33296108
I agree with you, and FRLG is only in third because Sevii
>>
>>33298216
however biased I may be for growing up with Diamond and HG, I think they both have merit to being very comfy. The soundtrack in DPPt that was reorchestrated in XY was especially wonderful and comfy, I teared up when I first heard it. Johto just seems like a very warm region, with your partner mon by your side and 2 regions to go through and the soundtrack.
>>
File: IMG_0060.jpg (52KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0060.jpg
52KB, 500x374px
Gen 4 and 5 are objectively comfiest.

Their graphics are timeless and perfect. Gens 1, 2, and 3 have not aged well. Gens 6 and 7 tried too hard and will not age well in years to come.

Gen 4 and 5 are the Wind Wakers of the series... They age like a fine wine.
>>
>>33298378
Gen 3 aged great, I played Emerald a few months ago and it held up just fine.
>>
>>33298378
Gen 6 aged pretty well in terms of comfiness, desu
>>
>>33298378
Agreed
>>
File: 1499690774918.png (139KB, 364x426px) Image search: [Google]
1499690774918.png
139KB, 364x426px
>HGSS "comfier" than Crystal
>>
>>33298378
I played gens 1-5 over a period of two months and I've to say you're flat out wrong here desu
>>
>>33299368
Check every tier list on /vp/ fag.

HGSS is and always will be in the holy trinity. Contrarians OUT.
>>
>>33299418
Most of the world thought it was flat hundreds of years ago, did that make it so?
>>
as a seller I can tell you guys, people are crazy for Pokemon SoulSilver (paying even more than for HeartGold).
I have no idea why,as I stopped playing pokemon after the Crystal Edition.

Next popular is Platin, and then the first ones (blue,red, yellow). If I have to make a list of the Pokemon games I sell online (best price on top):
-SS
-HG
-Platin
-Crystal
-Perl / Diamond / FR / LG
-B&W2
-Rubin / Sapphire / Emerald / Gold / Silver
-RBY
-B&W1

these are just the regular Games/Cartridges, no limited edition. The DS ones are still with the cases.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.