[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yo guys I haven't played since emerald, and i just fell

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: i_really_like_espeon.jpg (68KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
i_really_like_espeon.jpg
68KB, 480x640px
Yo guys

I haven't played since emerald, and i just fell for the 3ds hacked meme, having everygame since 4th gen to play

Do you recommend any specific order to play the newer games?
>>
First
>>
I would go backwards from Gen 7 because they only got worse
>>
>>33294393
how did you get a real swinub
>>
>>33294393
>Platinum
>Black/White
>Black 2/White 2
>HeartGold/SoulSilver
>X/Y
>skip Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
>Sun/Moon
>Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon
>>
Play platinum, that'll cover both diamond and pearl.
Then, if you want a refreshing take on gen 2, do either hgss
If you only feel like playing gen 5 once, do either black 2 or white 2
Then just do one from the rest of the 3ds games that come out. This board will tell you they all suck, but they really don't.
>>
>>33294393
Sorry, but I can't help but notice that gap between your legs. Are your jeans extremely tight? I'd suggest a more loose pair, because that honestly looks both uncomfortable and awkward.
>>
does the pork match the snout?
>>
Just play the games in order. Play Platinum and pic whatever box legend (I.E: Zekrom)looks better for gen 5.
>>33294506
She looks vaguely like one of those thicc pictures where they force a thigh gap too much.
>>
>>33294433
This
I liked oras a lot, i think dexnav alone is enough to give it a play after sm
>>
>>33294393
post tum
>>
>>33294691
Dexnav is basically the only feature I feel like ORAS got right. However, applying that into SM or any new gen game would kill it and it only worked cause it was a remake. Otherwise, ORAS was a 3rd gen with the added GIANT FUCKING SHITSTAIN that is delta episode. The fact that the game locks you into this tedious mission before you can access the battle island (or whatever it's called) is bullshit.
>>
File: Hommes.jpg (27KB, 592x497px) Image search: [Google]
Hommes.jpg
27KB, 592x497px
>>33295614
But you get a Deoxys. Worth
>>
>>33295614
The egg hatching was awesome. Just hold one direction down forever... then SM fucks it up terribly
>>
>>33295614
It's really not that long nor is it all that bad. It was more standable than the Looker missions in XY and SM
>>
>>33295543
Seconding
>>
>>33294393
Fuck I'd do anything for a gf like this
>>
>>33295788
zero standards
>>
File: images.png (14KB, 245x205px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
14KB, 245x205px
>>33295788
>>
>>33294393
Holy shit is that Library-chan?

>>33295788
Seek out Library-chan, I think she said she'd meet people if they lived close enough
>>
>>33295788

I'd go nuts for a grill that's as into Pokémon as I am.
>>
File: 1440261373854.jpg (44KB, 640x648px) Image search: [Google]
1440261373854.jpg
44KB, 640x648px
>>33294393
what's wrong with those hips
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.