[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Going to Pokemon event at the local comicbook shop >Get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1913.gif (403KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1913.gif
403KB, 1000x1000px
>Going to Pokemon event at the local comicbook shop
>Get ready
>Shower, shave, put on nice clothes
>Arrive
>Literally half of everyone there looks and smells like they haven't bathed in at least four days

Why does this happen?

I don't care if you're fat, have acne or wear glasses, or wear clothing for autists. More power to you, honestly.

But if you're one of those people that doesn't bathe because "Lol we're nerds nobody cares"; you need to fucking bathe. Everyone cares but you.

It's Disgusting.
>>
>>33292370
I hate that people, I bathe everyday, it makes me feel clean (duh) and relaxed, warm water is nice, and when my muscles are sore, its awesome.

Kill those idiots.
>>
Those are the worst kind of people. It doesn't matter what you label yourself as, you're going to be alone and distant from everyone because you fucking stink! Great hygiene is one step close to a better self esteem, I'm a girl btw.
>>
>>33292527
>i'm a girl btw
literally no one on this site cares
>>
>>33292527

Women into nerd culture like you are a rarity and I think it's because of the caliber of men also into the culture.

My girlfriend won't go with me to events like that anymore because of the smell and she got groped once.
>>
>>33292370
Yeah, I don't get it either. Especially one day events like this. At first I thought it was just an anime con "really busy away from home for multiple days" deal, but no, it's just nerds in general.
>>
>>33292370
>comicbook shop
There's your problem. It's not necessarily pokemon fans, most pokemon fans I've met have had good hygiene.
That description better fits MTG players.
>>
>>33292945
>and she got groped once
That's literally the only reason I go. Your GF is a prude.
>>
Not bathing and being obese is not a good combination.
>>
>>33292527
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>33292945
>praises a random whore for liking nerd things xD
>other guy groped his gf
what a cuck
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.