[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me the most stupidest pokemon movie plot ever. >Ash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1483318561991.jpg (33KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1483318561991.jpg
33KB, 480x270px
Give me the most stupidest pokemon movie plot ever.

>Ash and pikachu
>has to return to school
> "Girl" moves to hometown, goes to the same school and now ash loves "girl"
>comedy relief pikachu sidekick
>school party, red plastic beer cups. Crazy shit happen.wow
>"girl" has to move and ash follows
>he gets girls, girl kiss happy ending
>>
>>33292012
>Ash
everything else doesn't matter
>>
>pikachu and the rest of kanto trio
>in the real world
>has to blend in and get back to the gamming world
>comedy relief and someone falls in love with a real animal
>pokemon freak tries to catch them cause, evil??
>win and sad return
>>
>>33292103
What modern pop song should they perform to use in the trailer?
>>
>Starts with Ash winning a championship doubles battle against some asshole with a Landorus and a Cresselia
>Just as Ash is about to take his hard-earned trophy, he wakes up
>Ash was in a coma the whole time. Also he isn't a kid anymore, he just remembers himself from being a kid because he went into a coma that long ago
>Ash is paralyzed from the neck down because he was in a coma for so long. Has a tube in his peepee and his butt, lives in a wheelchair, Mom (Delia) feeds him through a straw
>Mom is overjoyed to have him back but Ash is seriously distressed by all this
>No one knows how or when he went into a coma. Spends much of the movie putt-putting around trying to piece the clues together
>Also visits Pikachu's grave. Pikachu died of oldness years ago, waiting by his side the entire time
>No one seems to remember him winning the championship either
>Slowly figures out something is seriously amiss, things only he would know about aren't there, like Pikachu's pokeball left on the grave site doesn't have the lightning bolt decal, and large trees in Pallet town where there should be nothing
>This world is an illusion
>Ash awakens his psychic powers wit the help of Delia's Mr. Mime (who is old and decrepit now)
>Forces the illusion away, he's back in the Championship from the beginning. Cresselia had been fucking with his head with its psychic powers. He hasn't won yet but hasn't made a move in several minutes.
>Landorus uses Tectonic Rage and defeats his last pokemon
>Ash is pissed that Cresselia attacked him when it's supposed to be fighting his pokemon, not him, claims the foe is a cheater
>The judges don't believe him, Ash has lost another tournament.
>As a final insult, the asshole who beat him bullies him outside the stadium and kicks him in the balls
>Pikachu makes him feel better, cuddles him and snuggles "Atleast there's next time, pal"
>Ash's life is suffering
>The end
>>
File: 1447851769614.jpg (66KB, 418x279px) Image search: [Google]
1447851769614.jpg
66KB, 418x279px
>>33292012
>most stupidest
>>
>>33292102
This
>>
>>33292166
https://youtu.be/kJQP7kiw5Fk
>>
>>33292012
Adapt PokeSpe.

That's all.
>>
>>33292317
Op wants bad ideas not good ones
>>
>>33292341
Hence why I gave him the most autistic fanfic of all time, PokeSpe.
>>
>>33292377
HEY EVERYONE. LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT!!!

THE LONELIEST FAGGOT IN THE WORLD!!
>>
>>33292377
The "PokeSpe is fanfiction" meme is one thing, but the idea that it's anywhere close to the most autistic fanfic is just laughable.
>>
>>33292377
I feel sorry for you anon
>>
File: a50.png (94KB, 1302x1301px) Image search: [Google]
a50.png
94KB, 1302x1301px
>>33292377
>>
>>33292377
Little to do today?
>>
Adapt Takeshi Shudo's original ending to Pokémon.

>Months and years having passed, Ash, who has become an old man, suddenly remembers the old days. It is an embellished memory of childhood. A fantasy...The imaginary creatures, Pokémon, and their adventure. Friendship. Coexistence. That is, in the real human world, something Satoshi could not possibly encounter. However, somewhere in childhood, surely Pikachu and the other Pokémon are there, Jessie and James are there, Mewtwo is there...
>Not just that; everyone Ash encountered on his childhood adventure can be seen in the elderly Ash's eyes. Ash hears his mother's voice in his ear. "Come along, hurry to bed. You set off on your journey in the morning, don't you?" The next morning, woken up by his mother, Ash, once again in the form of a young boy, energetically rushes out of the house.
>This is a search "Not to catch Pokémon, not a journey to become a Pokémon Master, but to discover what I am", a journey with the goal of coexisting with others.

http://www.style.fm/as/05_column/shudo184.shtml
>>
>>33292243
if your goal is to piss off the audience you win
im genuinely upset about that ending
>>
>>33292443
Interesting
>>
>>33292456
I totally ripped off a Superman comic for that. And yes, stupid=enraging.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.