[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hope Pokemon XD and Pokemon Colosseum get a Switch port Why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: file.png (1MB, 718x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 718x1000px
I hope Pokemon XD and Pokemon Colosseum get a Switch port

Why didn't Nintendo make other 3D Pokemon games since then?
>>
>>33291255
>XD
>>
Masuda said after x and y release there was no need for another of these games

Genius sonerity the developer of the games do Pokemon shuffle now
>>
>>33291255
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>33291255
>XD
hey underage,can you fuck off to reddit?
>>
>What is Battle Revolution
>What is X and Y
>What is ORAS
>What is SM
>What is USUM
>>
>>33291313
fuck off this was never funny
>>
>>33291255

As Masuda said, 3D games are pointless now that the main games themselves are 3D

3D is no longer a novelty, it's the norm.
>>
>>33291255
Genius Sonority, the developer of Colosseum and XD, dwindled in size following XD's release, resulting in the less impressive Battle Revolution, followed by full devotion to puzzle game spinoffs for pokemon titles like Trozei and Shuffle. Even if they wanted to, they aren't big enough to pull off another game and GameFreak likely won't hand over the reins as freely as they did in Gen 3.
>>
>>33291686
>dwindled in size
Because most of their staff was absorbed by GameFreak

>less impressive
Bullshit. The individual Pokemon in Battle Revolution have more personality than the entirety of X/Y and S/M.
>>
>>33291255
>ecks dee
Redit
>>
>>33291745
I was speaking i comparison to Colosseum and XD with the "less impressive" part. All but the Gen 4 pokemon are recycled models and animations, anyway, so there's not a big difference.

Also, it doesn't matter where they went. GameFreak is clearly uninterested in revising what Genius Sonority did and Genius Sonority isn't capable of pumping out another game of that scale the way they are now.
>>
>>33291745
>>33292237
The Pokemon models for both x and y and PBR are made by creatures inc
>>
>>33292262
>models
It's not the models that are the problem. It's the animations. The Pokemon in X/Y onward are so blank and incredibly lifeless. Some of them don't even have any fucking fainting animations, like Magnemite.
>>
Im pretty sure Team Skull and the Aether Foundation are at least partially inspired by the dynamic between Team Snagem and Cipher, so in a way, I like to consider the Alola games the spiritual successor to the Orre Games
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.