[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /vp/ think of the Ultra Beasts? And what abilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Ultra beasts.png (556KB, 770x562px) Image search: [Google]
Ultra beasts.png
556KB, 770x562px
What does /vp/ think of the Ultra Beasts? And what abilities would they have if not Beast Boost?
>>
Not Pokemon
>>
>>33290183
Is checking Houndoom the only thing Guzzlord has in NU that makes it worth using over A-Exeggutor, Turtonator, and Drampa?
>>
>>33290183
Well, half of /vp/ hates them because they're different, and the other half hates them because other people outside of /vp/ like them.
>>
It annoys me that they're one of the few things from the alola dex that GF didn't intentionally make shit.
>>
>>33290183
Buzzwole is cool
>>
>>33290183
I appreciate the idea but I honestly don't think they went far enough with it. Xurkitree is the only one that really looks and feels weird enough to fit the bill of an interdimensional alien, whereas the rest vary from "kind of weird" to "could've easily passed as a regular Pokémon". They're just not out-there enough.
>>
They're shit and so is anyone who likes any of them.
>>
>>33290183
Too much similarities with Guzma, Lillie and Lusamine
>>
I like Nihilego, Buzzwole, and Kartana. The others are meh.
>>
>>33290183
Best designs from gen 7, but that's really it.
>>
>>33290231
Xurkitree is very weird, but still looks humanoid in certain poses, Celesteela is the weirdest for me, it has six legs under and it has floating bamboo rocket limbs.
>>
>>33290231
Oh, yeah... Guzzlord definitely looks like some kind of animal or inanimate object.
>>
>>33290457
I thought Guzzlord was supposed to be a crab or lobster when I first saw it.
>>
File: IMG_0398.jpg (137KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.jpg
137KB, 1280x720px
>>33290183
I want to fuck buzzwole

No homo though I swear
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.