[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Diamond and Pearl are only 1st games in New gen. That isn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170814_144720.jpg (268KB, 2041x1150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170814_144720.jpg
268KB, 2041x1150px
What does that mean.

Hope it means diamond and pearl remakes not red and blue.

Red and blue
Gold and sliver
Ruby and sapphire
Black and white
X and y
Sun and moon

Are there
>>
>>33290060
itshappening.gif
>>
>>33290060
They don't want to acknowledge the worst games and Platinum would have looked out of place.
>>
File: nelson_rolihlahla_mandela.jpg (49KB, 448x608px) Image search: [Google]
nelson_rolihlahla_mandela.jpg
49KB, 448x608px
diamond and what?
>>
File: hinewzz.gif (22KB, 320x350px) Image search: [Google]
hinewzz.gif
22KB, 320x350px
>>33290267
Hi nelson actually in Hawaii. In Honolulu there something with diamond and pearl
>>
>>33290060

Don't worry, There will never be remake of remake.

It's stupid to remake remake.
>>
>>33291167
I disagree, and I think gamefreak should make more remakes, including experimenting with sequels and alternative universe games. A Kanto sequel would be baller for example. Include the Kanto dex, the Johto mons that roam there in GS, and a sprinkle of other mons, some with regional forms. Sounds good to me.
>>
>>33291186
Yeah more remakes of games we didn't have remakes for.

Red and blue had a remake that's enough
>>
>>33290060
I love Sinnoh and I'd love to see DP to be remade.

I don't know what else to say to this. Lovely games and such.
>>
>>33290060
Its proably behind his head. Also, I hope they save the dp remakes for after gen 8. Even though i'm not a fan of sinnoh I don't want it stuck on the 3ds.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.