[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHp zKvhx3gw 4:12 - These g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: WuzcL.jpg (259KB, 726x879px) Image search: [Google]
WuzcL.jpg
259KB, 726x879px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHpzKvhx3gw

4:12 - These guys are under the impression that Red/Blue/Green remakes are likely for the Switch game. They bring up everything from Masuda saying that they want the game to sell (intimating that RB sold the most) and that Masuda and Ohmori were very vague about the whole deal.

Obviously GF wouldn't reveal details outright but do you think a Kanto revisit is likely for the Switch game?
>>
STOP FUCKING SHILLING GAME INFORMER
>>
>>33287249
I couldn't care less about game informer, this is just the best we have right now
>>
>>33287259
ITS THE OP FOR 2 OR 3 THREADS EVERY DAY FOR THE LAST WEEK

I'm fairly certain someone is shilling game informer lately.
>>
>>33287259
On top of that this topic has been / is discussed multiple times a day as well across multiple threads that don't link to a video that someone profits off of per click.

Linking to it with a time stamp to bring up a point that has been discussed feverently in the last few months seems almost exactly like shilling to me.
>>
>>33287235
those people are rather stupid and also blatant genwunners so I'd just discard their assumptions and wait for the games to come out
>>
>>33287235
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if a remastered Kanto was the first Switch game.
>>
>>33287289
>blatant genwunners

Gamefreak are too. Your point?
>>
>>33287335
Eh, as long as they bring new Pokémon (not new formes) then I'm not too bothered by the region. New mons are all I give a shit about
>>
>>33287497
This. Im ok with Kanto for nostalgia purposes and to visit an enhanced version, as long as we get 100~new pokemon and maybe new eeveelutions too
>>
New console = new generation

Also 25th annivesary is near so if i would expect a Kanto revisit it would be on the 25th annivesary
>>
>>33287235
I think it's possible, maybe even likely, but definitely not as their first game on the Switch. If they fucked up Kanto, people would be pissed. They'll probably wait until they've had some more experience with the console. Maybe the last part of Gen 8 or part of Gen 9.
>>
>>33287497
>>33287532
Agreed, pretty much. I'm not exactly aching to back to Kanto anytime soon, but if they could pull it off while delivering a fresh experience (i.e., a completely new game that somehow happens to take place in Kanto), I'd be okay with it.

Nothing against the region at all, but I don't necessarily feel like it's super relevant outside of nostalgia and its status as an icon, which isn't really going away, I guess. It's been done so many times now, in one way or another, that I just wouldn't go back for Kanto itself at this point, it would be for the new content.
>>
>>33287555
The way I see it is that gen 4 remakes will be out before kanto remasters
Unless gen 8 is a continuation of sun and moon
>>
>>33287559
Though, [email protected] graphics will make it bearable (240p doesn't do sun and moon justice)
>>
Did your guys even watch the video?

These guys are huge nostalgia dudes and genwunner of course they think it's gen 1 remakes because that's what they want
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.