[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I work for Nintendo and I have very few but interesting leaks:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 01d.jpg (311KB, 719x1112px) Image search: [Google]
01d.jpg
311KB, 719x1112px
I work for Nintendo and I have very few but interesting leaks:

>UB Will no longer be shiny locked
>Event's are planned (for Japan) to release events of each UB in it's shiny form
>Mimikyu does not have a new form
>Lycanroc Dusk although it's shiny locked due to it being an event mon will have a yellow shiny form (although this will likely never be released)
>Lillie will be the new Rival. Hau will be more of a secondary rival
>Gladeo now has both Lycanrock forms exept for Dusk.

That is all I know.
>>
you retards that make these threads only attract more reddit fags
fuck you
>>
>>33284429
>legendaries (or sub-legends) being unshiny locked (if you meant this as they're technically not unable to get shiny, because of events, that's not what shiny locked means)
>lillie being a trainer
>two rock types on the same fucking main character team, let alone the same pokemon
no
>>
>>33284429
>Mimikyu does not have a new form
Except placeholders suggest it does.
Fuck off.
As if that was the only reason to call this out as bullshit.
>>
I want to fuck that frog
>>
>>33284429
Nice try. Now fuck off with your bullshit.
>>
File: 1501703961471.png (109KB, 333x251px) Image search: [Google]
1501703961471.png
109KB, 333x251px
>>33285018
>>
>>33285060
What is this from
>>
File: Copy.png (109KB, 330x249px) Image search: [Google]
Copy.png
109KB, 330x249px
>>33285072
>>
>>33285090
Very funny
>>
>>33285072
Ghost Trick. Fun puzzle game.
>>
>>33284429
>I work for Nintendo
And you shot your fake leak to the ground. Game Freak make the games, mongoloid.
>>
>>33284429
>>Lillie will be the new Rival. Hau will be more of a secondary rival
Seemed reasonable until you thought Hau was ever a rival when it was Gladion and Hau was a friend. You're one of the 'tards who thinks Calem/Serena isn't the only rival in X/Y too, I suppose.

>Gladeo now has both...
And here we have you leaving crumbs for them to figure out who you are if you weren't just a fail bullshit artist. The name you're misspelling is "Gladio" and he's only called that in French, German, Korean, and Spanish meaning you'd be dealing with one of those versions and thus are easier to track down.

>>33285018
There is no reason to assume that is anything other than the totems. There is another Lycanroc as well as it has 4 form ids but it will also be a totem as we can see in the trailer.

>>33285131
As the publisher, Nintendo would still have some dealing with it. Especially considering they own part of the company who does the localization - TPC.

As I've already pointed out they're talking nonsense but that isn't a tell for it.
>>
>>33286851
Because the thing that hints at forms is having images, not just values for form ids
>>
Ribbit
>>
>>33284429
Please refrain from using any image of Froppy when you shitpost. Thank you.
>>
>>33285113
Is it really good? I liked the music, but never really played it.
>>
>>33287231
Instead, use Momo.
>>
>>33285018
2 placeholders mean nothing, it merely suggests it will have a totem form and the other one will be the totem form after the disguise ability wears off, you're just being retarded
>>
Mew under truck and gay
>>
>>33289275

It's great. From the same guy who wrote the first 3 Ace Attorney games.
>>
>>33284429
>>Lillie will be the new Rival. Hau will be more of a secondary rival
And here's is where you failed.

This is how I know it's fake. Fuck off.
The games internal files refer to Gladion as the rival. Maybe if you were external to Nintendo you'd have made that mistake as people seem to believe Hau is the rival, but you said you **work** at Nintendo, which means that you can't possibly be wrong about who is or isn't the rival. Since you made that mistake then you can't possibly work at Nintendo. Since you lied by saying you work at Nintendo, then I can easily dismiss the rest as false.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.