[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Add them into the story. How do they really affect the reigion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3753.png (1MB, 1280x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3753.png
1MB, 1280x828px
Add them into the story. How do they really affect the reigion? What do the Wormholes do to the environment?
>>
File: IMG_3754.jpg (58KB, 350x163px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3754.jpg
58KB, 350x163px
Side note: does the Ultra Beast theme kinda sound like Molduga's theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8MaT7kpagB0
>>
How about I just delete them instead? I want these awful disgraces gone.
>>
>>33279882
Luckily the false SM timeline will be gone and USM will be the canon one. There is hope
>>
>>33279882
Please let me keep my Pherra.
>>
Cutscenes of them fucking up the region

Wormholes causing Pokemon to gain "Ultra Variants"
>>
>>33279881
not in the slightest
>>
Buzzwole attacks your city/town and you have to save your mom's meowth
>>
After Lusamine unleashes the wormhole upon the world, you have to take a Type:Null and fight these otherworldly bastards.
>>
>>33279882
>still being this mad
>>
>>33279882
Did you not use Alolan Marowak
>>
>>33280087
1 Alolan Marowak can't beat them all.
>>
>>33280103
...yeah they can

>Fire destroys Buzzwole, Phermosa, Kartana and Celesteela
>EQ can easily destroy Nihilego and Xircutree
>Lightning Rod to destroy Xircutree
>3 immunities
>Thick Club

Guzzlord is the only one, but hey, have you ever seen Guzzlord used in OU?
>>
>>33280087
The problem isn't how strong (or weak) they are in battle
>>
>>33279872
replace trials with UBs and add gyms. done

if you want trials play sun and moon, it'll feel less like a tech demo
>>
>>33279872
First, add a new trainer class: Global Police, which has 3 Pokémon, all of them Legendaries and all does Super Effective damage to the nearest Ultra Beast (ex.: near Buzzwole is a Global Police that carries a Latios, an Uxie, and a Tornadus.

UB-01, Nihilego: Already had the Ultra Space.

UB-02 A, Buzzwole: Appears on Melemele Meadow.
UB-02 B, Pheromosa: Appears in Ten Carat Hill

UB-03, Xurkitree: Appears outside of Hokulani Obsevatory.

UB-04 A, Celesteela: Appears in Lake of Moone (Sun Version)/Altar of Moone (Moon Version)
UB-04 B, Kartana: Appears in Poni Wilds.

UB-05, Guzzlord (is in PU lol): Appears in Ancient Poni Path, in Totem Kommo-o's area.

The NPCs change their dialogues as long as an Ultra Beast is in the island. If all the Ultra Beasts in the island were captured then all NPCs say the same thing they used to say, but those near the area talk about the Ultra Beasts.
>>
>>33280590
I like this idea
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.