[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Playing pokemon since I was five >Still haven't caught

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: 1499990814469.gif (2MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1499990814469.gif
2MB, 300x300px
>Playing pokemon since I was five
>Still haven't caught a shiny

I hate everything
>>
>that OP image

crash memes are retarded. i hope you never have kids.
>>
>>33278811
/thread
>>
How much effort are you putting into it?
>>
File: 1502085747180.png (95KB, 265x278px) Image search: [Google]
1502085747180.png
95KB, 265x278px
>>33278804
People like you re the reason I feel awful accidently hatching 3 shinies in the same month.
>>
>>33278804
Well obviously you can't expect to see your first shiny in just one year.
>>
>>33278827
*are
>>
>>33278804
So you always killed the red gyarados?
>>
>>33278811
A whole new level of autism right there.
>>
>>33278804
How old are you, OP? You'll find your non-Gyarados shiny eventually or download it during some event.
>>
>>33278883
This they pretty much just give them away now hell it's gotten easier to obtain them through hatching or chaining now then back then.
>>
>>33278804
Shit you not. Caught 10 shiny mime jrs last week looking for a shiny roggenrola. You just have to be patient if you go shiny hunting. Do one of the Gen 6 methods. Fishing, hording, etc. Your bound to find one if you sit down and try one of these. Good luck.
>>
>>33278935
Reminds me of the time I was searching for a shiny Yanma. Five fucking ugly-ass yellow Nosepass.
>>
I caught 2 wild shiny Granbulls this month...I dont even like Granbulls.
>>
Don't worry, with GS VC coming out you'll be able to hatch 1/64 shinies easily, no hacking or cheating involved.
Shiny Dittos in GS spawn eggs that have a ridiculously high 1/64 chance of hatching a shiny, and you can get a shiny Ditto by owning both a gen 2 and a gen 1 game and using the time capsule to transfer Pokemon back and forth. You basically turn the shiny Red Gyarados into a shiny Ditto by abusing Mimic, it basically changes species but retains shininess.

Gen 2 3IV HA shinies out the wazoo soon.
>>
>>33278804
>has been playing Pokemon for seven years
>still hasn't caught a shiny
For shame.
>>
>>33279118
A correction, you don't turn the gyarados into a ditto, you make a ditto copy him and then capture the ditto, which is shiny when transfered to GS.

Pretty neat.
>>
>>33279118
The high rate is kind of offset by how horrendously tedious getting and hatching eggs is in gen 2 though.

>different-species breeding
>no oval charm
>no flame body
>slow bike
>longest continuous path past the day-care has tall grass and npcs that wander into your path
>day-care man isn't visible from the path so you have to move over when you get to the day-care to see if he has an egg

If they hadn't improved breeding routes in every subsequent generation I'd swear they fucked it up in gen 2 on purpose to make breeding harder.
>>
Just go chain fishing under the Feebas bridge in ORAS, anon. I got three shinies in 60 attempts.
>>
Same. I encountered a shiny once but my stupid ass killed it
>>
>>33278828
Definitely not a year since you can get one every 10 minutes or so. Half an hour at the worst.

Gen 5 RNG is easy as fuck and you get exactly what you want out of it.
>>
>play pokemon since before I could read
>caught a shiny Woobat in gen 5
>caught a shiny zubat in gen 7
>found a shiny graveler that self-destructed turn 1

People like you and me, we just have to breed for our shinies
>>
File: thumbs up.gif (72KB, 287x344px)
thumbs up.gif
72KB, 287x344px
>>33278804
I've been playing since Crystal on the Game Boy, and I was able to catch my first shiny (a Magby) in SuMo. It was a bitch to get, but I got it in the end. You can catch one, I believe in you!
>>
>>33279341
Shit, you are right. I just realized that most of my breeding in gen 2 was done in the Stadium 2 GB tower using the 3x speed option. No such thing in the 3ds version I presume.
>>
>>33278804
geez run around in the friend safari for a few hours watching a movie or something. or chain fish, that like garantuees you a shiny after an hour.
>>
>>33278804
I've been breeding for a Shiny Charmander in every game since January of 2002. I've hatched 3 Shiny Eevees, a Zubat, and a Growlithe while passing down egg moves but never a Charmander.

I've injected some since but after 15 years I want to hatch one on principle.
>>
File: bullshit night.jpg (54KB, 319x452px)
bullshit night.jpg
54KB, 319x452px
>>33278804
>catch a shiny pidgeotto via dexnav when i was trying to get another shiny
>i hate pidgeotto
>>
>>33278982
Same. But I only ran into three of them golden basterds
>>
>>33278804
And you're 6 now?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.