[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You work at Game Freak. They want to include a couple of references

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: GameCube games.jpg (246KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
GameCube games.jpg
246KB, 1600x1066px
You work at Game Freak. They want to include a couple of references to the GameCube games, and they've tasked you to do it. You may include three returning characters and six music tracks, three from Colosseum and three from Gale of Darkness. Which ones do you choose and how do you implement them?
>>
>six music tracks

Nah. I'd have a mirror b fight. He's just a random bum under a bridge somewhere. That's the only theme I'll use.
>>
>>33277023
>You may include three returning characters
Miror B is the only good one.
>how do you implement them?
Since I work for GF, I would make him a random opponent at the battle tree and call it a day
>>
>>33277023
Characters
>Mirror B
>Trudly
>Folly
Songs
>Mirror B's theme (Gale of Darkness)
>Mirror B's theme (Colosseum)
Shitty question desu
>>
>>33277036
>>33277044
>>33277094
Fucking memers and your stupid comic relief characters. So many cool or at least not-stupid characters you could choose, like Duking, Nett, Wes, Eldes, Eagun, Rui, but you only want to bring back the """funny""" one. I'm sick of this shit. I bet you would bring back the Hexagon Brothers too if you could, right?
>>
>>33277186
>Duking, Nett, Wes, Eldes, Eagun, Rui
who, who, who, who, who and who?
>Hexagon Brothers
?
>>
Characters:
>Rui
>Michael
>Miror B.
Songs:
>I don't care, just give me Miror B. and I'm happy.
>>
>>33277023
Team Skull and the Aether Foundation were references to Snagem and Cipher respectively
>>
File: Gorigan.png (38KB, 158x156px) Image search: [Google]
Gorigan.png
38KB, 158x156px
G O R I G A N
O
R
I
G
A
N
>>
File: 1493466421366.jpg (36KB, 217x329px) Image search: [Google]
1493466421366.jpg
36KB, 217x329px
>>33277186
>NO FUN ALLOWED
>>
File: 1501556550069.png (484KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
1501556550069.png
484KB, 1136x640px
>>33277186
>>
File: Leo Mirei.jpg (566KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
Leo Mirei.jpg
566KB, 700x800px
Ardos, Michael and Wes. Ardos sets up a new evil team in the next game, and the two past protagonists try to stop him. Rui is mentioned but doesn't return since she returns home with Eagun or something, and Wes can sense Shadow Pokemon by teaming up with Michael and getting inventions from Krane.
As for music, my choices are
>Cipher Peon (Colosseum)
>Willie
>Pyrite Town
>Cipher Admin (Gale)
>Cipher Admin (Colosseum)
>Semifinal Battle
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCl1gwX_CVA
>>
File: 1502587597127.png (6KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1502587597127.png
6KB, 250x230px
>>33277186
>Wanting a Newscaster with very little personality
>Wanting the edgy protagonist
>Wanting le ebin great sage
>Wanting Rui ever
>..but NOT wanting the Hexagon Brothers
This is worse than the Fanku Jojoke poster earlier today
>>
Wes, Miror b and XD main character all the way baby!!!
>>
>>33277567
this, all the characters from the gamecube games are terrible
>>
>>33277244
This. Literally this.
>>
>>33277023
Nah dude that's fucking lame
Orre is a post game area. In the 10+ years since XD someone has created a Las Vegas like battle frontier in the center. Here you battle long standing series champions as well as local characters from Colisseum and XD

Duking has imported pokemon from all over and expanded his pokespots into safari zone oasises where you can catch pokemon not in the main game. Ciphers old lab has been modified and taken over by local authorities. Shadow pokemon research has been reworked into changing natures and ivs using the battle currency from Battle Vegas.

Mirror B runs a shady nightclub knock off battle facility that operates on the anything goes rule set (legendaries allowed, repeat species allowed, repeating items allowed). He is always the final boss but comes out in different costumes with a different soundtrack and dance moves
>>
dunno call me when I replay them next week
>>
>>33277634
This would be amazing.

So naturally game freak would never do it
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.