[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you add to the game? >Story >Alola forms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3630.jpg (153KB, 1080x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3630.jpg
153KB, 1080x600px
What would you add to the game?

>Story
>Alola forms
>Spare legendaries
>>
Add Johto and Unovamons to Alolan forms. Perfect game in my eyes.
>>
I would add to the game by removing the story.
>>
>>33274081
A minigame where you throw Lillie of that bridge.
>>
Make type null relevant

Make the other UBs relevant

Kahili trial

All megastones available

More battles w/ gladion

cutscene skips

national dex
>>
>>33274266
What would her totem be, though
>>
>>33274354
Oricorio
>>
>>33274081
content
>>
>>33274081
>Make all Island Scan Pokémon an Alola Form.
>Plus 50 more old Pokémon added to the dex including obvious tropical mons like Tropius, Bellossom.
>When you start the game, Hala is missing so Samson Oak gives you an Alola Form Johto starter.
>Hala gives you a Lv10 Alola starter after beating him later.
>All trials updated slightly.
>Give Mina a trial.
>Ryuki is champion.
>30 new Megas.
>Apricorn balls can be found through Isle Aphun.
>Geothermal Power Plant, golf course, Hano Grand Resort, Recycling Plant now accessible with sidequests.
>New Z-Ring allows you to turn your mon into what is essentially a Totem form.
>>
>>33274354
My mom's toucan
>>
Just less Lillie
>>
File: 1500593329777.png (89KB, 269x305px) Image search: [Google]
1500593329777.png
89KB, 269x305px
>>33274081
Signature encounter themes for each trainer class
>>
>Story
I would REMOVE a lot of the story, but make the last parts of the game more story heavy and interesting, such as allowing you to actually explore and encounter other characters while in the ultra space. But basically I would leave the middle 70% or so of the game relatively story free, with story concentrated more at the beginning and end. SM is way too story heavy and the game suffers for it.
>>
>>33275147
>more Lillie
ftfy
She should be following the MC everywhere (like a following Pokémon but human) and they could add co-op stuff you can do with her. I mean something like Crash-Cortex in crash Twinsanity
>>
>>33274266
>Make type null relevant
>Make the other UBs relevant
Can't retcon stats. Typenull is doomed. But maybe other UBs can be buffed by tutors, I'm thinking at Buzzwole mostly.
>Kahili trial
More trials in general.
>All megastones available
They already are. Also removing mega would improve the game, not otherwise.
>More battles w/ gladion
Change him altogether
>cutscene skips
Useless
>national dex
Useless
>>33274244
In your eyes only. Regional forms should be cancelled altogether.
>>33274601
>>When you start the game, Hala is missing so Samson Oak gives you an Alola Form Johto starter.
>>Hala gives you a Lv10 Alola starter after beating him later.
Bullcrap
>>Ryuki is champion.
Boring
>>30 new Megas.
Megas won't come back thanks god
>>Geothermal Power Plant, golf course, Hano Grand Resort, Recycling Plant now accessible with sidequests.
Absolutely yes
>>New Z-Ring allows you to turn your mon into what is essentially a Totem form.
May be interesting
>>
>>33274081
Regional variants are the only thing I can hope for in these games, outside of some more shitmon buffs.
>>
File: 1475198201421.png (144KB, 322x363px) Image search: [Google]
1475198201421.png
144KB, 322x363px
>>33274081

>Keep trials because totem battles are interesting
>Fix the egregiously bad trials to make them interesting to play
>Add Fairy trial because why not, we have the trial captain
>Add more shit to do on Poni Island
>Also add in the 8 gyms they are obviously teasing
>Add all of the inaccessible areas back to the game (golf course, stuff at the altar, etc)
>Add new alolan forms (Johto mons?)
>Add new Ultra Beasts
>Actually incorporate the Ultra Beasts in the stories
>Tweak Hau's writing to ease him off his malasada obsession and make him an actually decent character
>Add any kind of side content to the games (something along the lines of contests, pokestar studios, or battle frontier)
>Add content that makes the alternate universe something you actually care about/interesting
>Remix the more uninteresting battle themes

This is what it would take to push USUM into either top tier or high tier pokemon games. We will probably get pic related instead
>>
>>33274601

>totem form

oh boy more power creep
>>
>>33275206
>Can't retcon stats. Typenull is doomed. But maybe other UBs can be buffed by tutors, I'm thinking at Buzzwole mostly.
That's not what he's talking about, idiot
>>
More post game activities
Less cutscenes/hand holding
>>
Move tutors so that my bro kommo-o doesn't have to be a piece of shit fighting-type anymore
>>
>>33274146
I'd pay $40 for the same game if they just added this. Those are my two favorite regions.
>>
Gyms. NOT as a replacement for Trials, because Trails are awesome. Rather, as a new way to get the remaining Z Crystals that you don't get from the main story. (Ice, Flying, Psychic, and what else?) Obviously this isn't all 8, because Gyms are still being made. During the main story these Gyms are being built, and are open in the postgame, and are decently challenging.
>>
>>33274081
At a bare minimum?
> Open up all blocked areas of original Sun & Moon
> At least 20 new individual Alola variants, all from Gen 2
> Establish gyms. Trials can be completed for Z-Crystals
>Decently-sized and revisitable Ultra Space dungeon

Ideally?

> 15 new Megas from Gens V thru VII
>Go back to the drawing board with Ultra Solgaleo / Lunala. The idea is good but their designs are hideous
>Tweak Twilight Lycanroc's design and animations to differentiate it from Midday Form.
> 3 new Ultra Beasts, 2 version exclusive and 1 shared
> Mega Nihilego and Guzzlord
>Add sailing to the game, with the ability to travel between islands, and visit several tinier islands and diving spots
>Triple and Rotation Battles coded back in
>>
>>33275444

Triple and Rotation battles simply can't work.

The slow down is so severe in Double battles alone. The 3DS cannot handle the models Sun/Moon use and having that many at once.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.