[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is the empty left side implying there's going to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3537.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3537.png
1MB, 1136x640px
So is the empty left side implying there's going to be a Dawn Lycanroc too?
>>
>>33270805
No, Duskdog appeared on the screen first and went to the right side of the page because Japanese eyes are used to reading from right to left.
>>
>>33270814
I know that but it feels kind of weird they'd just leave the left side entirely empty after the pan was finished.
>>
>>33270832
It's shitty formatting I agree but the left side has the title I guess.
>>
>>33270805
I feel like the chances of there being a Dawn form were diminished by the fact that not only is Dusk an event Pokémon, only that specific Rockruff can evolve into it. If there was a second form, would there be a second distribution of a different Rockruff? Would it depend on the version? I just feel like the whole thing would get kinda messy.

But hey, I mean, you never know.
>>
>>33270866
>>33270883
I get what you guys mean. Gamefreak have been known to do just as many incredibly dumb things as clever things so it could really go either way.
>>
>>33270883
Also, by the Japanese (and the rest of the world's) name for it. It's twilight form in every other language than English and twilight refers to both dawn and dusk.
>>
>>33270805
>eventmon
>ashnime snowflake
no, there will never be a dawn wolf
>>
>>33270805
People said the same about the video with the starters final evolutions, that since Primarina was on the right, she was Popplio's final evolution in Moon, and since Decidueye and Incineroar were on the left, they were Rowlet and Litten's final evolutions in Sun.
>>
>>33270883
The chances of there being a Dawn form were nonexistent because Lycarrot isn't called Dusk form in any country that matters
>>
File: 64292290_p0_master1200.jpg (252KB, 1014x850px) Image search: [Google]
64292290_p0_master1200.jpg
252KB, 1014x850px
It's not happening unless anime hau pops up out of nowhere with a rockuff of his own. Sarcasm by the way
>>
File: 1502449527847.png (67KB, 318x217px) Image search: [Google]
1502449527847.png
67KB, 318x217px
>>33271974
>tfw this will never exist..
it hurts
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.