[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone here actually do the Manaphy mission in Ranger and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (34KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
34KB, 480x360px
Did anyone here actually do the Manaphy mission in Ranger and then sent it to DP?
>>
>>33265270
Just inject lol
>>
Did but then i released it because it was weak as fuck
>>
I didn't own the first Ranger game but I did it in Shadow of Almia.
I still have the egg on my Platinum file. A bit of a let down that you can't transfer eggs onward.
>>
>>33265270
I did, but I lost my original copy of Pearl ages ago. It's too bad you can't do this anymore, since the game would only let you transfer once even if you restarted.
>>
>>33265316
Can't you just hatch it then transfer?
>>
>>33265270
I did
I was a little kid and I cried because I didn't see Manaphy on my team right away
I cried because i feared that little thing died on its way between the games
Don't judge, my mom and friend already did anyway
>>
I did
>>
>>33265270
I did! I also got the ranch mew.
>>
I did, and I've still got it. It's 10 years old in September.
>>
I did, twice, and I still have them in my SoulSilver cart.
>>
>>33265270
Yes. Fun fact: the egg glows if you leave it in Ranger long enough.
>>
>>33265337
I could, but I already own a couple of other Manaphy.
The egg looks unique so it is neat to have in that state for collection purposes.
>>
>>33265270
I did. Good times.
Still have it on my Diamond save along with a shiny suggester
>>
I did. Ranger was my first Pokemon game before I could buy Diamond for myself. My big sis wouldn't let me play her old versions.
>>
>>33265439
You too huh? I was relegated to playing ranger while my brother hoarded the mainline games. Fucker.
>>
>>33265336
Yeah, but the egg looks cute.
>>
Yeah, I had Ranger for like, a month and a half before Diamond came out, so I started with my manaphy.

I remember checking on that egg every day in Ranger, and being so excited when it started glowing! I was very attached to my manaphy egg, it's my favourite gen 4 pokemon.
>>
I think i have an unused copy of Rangers that I never beat lying around. What do I have to do to get the Manaphy egg?
>>
>>33265606
Beat the game and do an Extra mission.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.