[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Game Freak has been releasing Pokémon games for 21 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

>Game Freak has been releasing Pokémon games for 21 years
>the same shit story and has good new features in Mega Evolution and Z-Moves but no facility to use it besides the Battle Tower and variations
>Masuda: "Don't get your expectations too high!" "Ha ha ha I don't know" "We want the smartphone people"

>Metroid returns after the flop that causes Other M with a remake
>
I just don't know why I still playing Pokémon.
>>
there are seriously people on this board who only play pokemon and nothing. you can play as many franchises as you want. But i dont get your point metroid comes back with a remakes?? so what is that supposed to be impressive
>>
>>33258461
Because there is nothing else that does the same thing

There are no competitive, turn-based rpgs out there that have an actual player base besides Pokemon, and if you want a competitive, turn-based RPG, welll, that means you'll keep buying Pokemon games
>>
>>33258499
This Metroid game will be released on next month and will be the first proper Metroid game in 7 years after Other M.

I've played the original game, is good but the lack of a map kills it quickly with similar locations (at least you can look to fan-made maps)
>>
Will any Pokemon ever be as sexy as Samus?
>>
>>33258689
all of them are sexier
>>
>>33258461
If you don´t like pokemon anymore don´t play then
Stop being autistic
>>
That's your problem. I have fun with literally every title, battle with friends and online, enjoy the girls, some of the new mons, and then move on to another game a couple month after.
That's how you have to play a game. They aren't responsible for your fucking life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.