[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The reason USUM are being kept so underwraps is because their

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Kanto_Starter_Clones.png (488KB, 820x404px) Image search: [Google]
Kanto_Starter_Clones.png
488KB, 820x404px
The reason USUM are being kept so underwraps is because their plot directly connects to these new games. The games are already far into development, and will be released around November next year.

The games are titled "Infra-Red" and "Ultra-Violet" internationally. They are re-imaginings of the original 1st Generation games. The protagonists are a newly designed 11-year old Red and an 11-year old blonde girl who retcons Leaf from canon. No, she is not Lillie. Lillie wasn't born yet. Your rival is a newly designed Gary/Blue-clone. Their gender matches yours; if you play as the girl, your rival is basically genderswapped. They have the same personality as the original rival. These female characters are already confirmed non-canon, thanks to SM, but they're necessary. The Kanto Region is now bigger and more expansive than ever before. There are dozens of new locations, some taken directly out of the original anime. All of the towns, cities, routes, and dungeons have been completely redesigned. Brock and Misty are more similar to their anime counterparts, and function the way the "friendly rivals" did in XY and SMUSUM. They appear constantly throughout your journey and often partner with you for Double and Triple battles. Team Rocket is much more of a threat to the region in IRUV. Their ultimate goal is to clone Mew, a Pokemon from Ultra Space (this retcons Mew as an Ultra Beast, but more similar to Cosmog than something like Nihilego), and create Mewtwo. You can see where a lot of the anime lines up here. The post game is Orange Islands, which now includes the four Alola islands. Since these games take place long before Gen 7, there is no Aether, or Island Challenge. Most of Alola are just small villages and the rest wild territory.

[cont.]
>>
>>33257129
Along with Alola being retcon'd as part of the Orange Islands, Alolan Forms are now called Exotic Forms (ie. Exotic Rattata, Exotic Vulpix, etc) since Alola isn't fully established at this point in history. There are 40+ new Exotic forms, including an Exotic Onix inspired by Crystal Onix, an Exotic Snorlax inspired by the Ice-type version, and Exotic pink Pokemon. There are two Orange Island side-quests in the post game heavily inspired by the first two movies. These are the new ways to obtain Mew, Mewtwo, Lugia, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. There is also a post game sidequest that allows you to obtain a Ho-Oh in Kanto. More alternate forms debut in this game, called Clone Pokemon. They're basically the same as Exotic/Alolan forms, but they're inspired by the clone designs from the first movie; there aren't very many of them. They are obtainable in the Mew/Mewtwo side quest. Some of these Clone Pokemon are Clone Charmander, Clone Squirtle, and Clone Bulbasaur evolutionary lines. There are several portals to Ultra Space that can be found in the Orange Islands, where UBs and the Cosmog line can be captured.

I have more information but this is my last wall of text I feel like writing.
>>
try again, they already said in an interview that Lillie going to Kanto meant jackshit and was only done to portray fleeting relationships
>>
>>33257129
That's a ton of effort to be wrong in your own second sentence.
>will be released around November next year
Games have already have a release date for November 17th
>>
>>33257145
Lillie isn't in this game.
>>
>>33257150
USUM come out this year. IRUV next year. How was I wrong?
>>
>>33257129
>she is not lillie
stopped reading there
>>
>>33257155
you missed the point
>they already implied kanto remakes are by no means hinted because any genwun pandering meant jackshit as far as their intentions go
>>
>>33257170
[Citation Needed]

Not actually needed, since I know for a fact you are wrong.
>>
>>33257129
>11-year old blonde girl who retcons Leaf from canon. No, she is not Lillie

But Lillie will become her anime counterpart, just like Ash is the counterpart to Red
>>
File: 1273202259205.png (551KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1273202259205.png
551KB, 640x480px
>>33257150
I think OP's referring to the Switch games for "these new games"

Regardless, it's a fun ol' fake leak.
>>
>>33257174
have your (you) and leave, you're fooling nobody
>>
Why are you alive?
>>
>>33257183
You already gave me a (You). Two is pushing it.
>>
File: 1489340849605.png (117KB, 426x240px) Image search: [Google]
1489340849605.png
117KB, 426x240px
>Triple Battles
And you immediately failed. They aren't coming back until Unova Remakes, and then they'll be dropped again just as quickly.
>>
File: IMG_7757.jpg (79KB, 416x508px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7757.jpg
79KB, 416x508px
>>
>>33257194
XY had triple battles, why wouldn't the switch games? fucking idiot
>>
>>33257194
>immediately
>over halfway through the op
i know we have fake leaks but why do you always say this shit
>>
>Reimagining of 1st gen
>Infra-Red
>Ultra-Violet
>Violet
I know what you're going for here, but there's zero way the second game wouldn't have Blue or Green in the title.
>>
>>33257231
>use 'Violet' so it can be applied internationaly without having to choose between 'Blue' or 'Green'
>Red was in all regions so its safe and recognizable
>>
>>33257204
this
>>
>>33257129
I wanna believe, I kinda believe, and its still shit
>>
>>33257145
source?

thought so.
>>
Why do people want to go back to kanto? Its so small and boring. Before we get any remakes gen 8 will definitly be the first mainline games on the switch.
>>
>>33257129
>SMUSUM
>>
>>33258014
>op says kanto is bigger than it was before
>op says kanto is completely redesigned
>op says orange islands post game
sounds better than whatever country they decide to butcher next
>>
>>33257129
>The reason USUM are being kept so underwraps is because their plot directly connects to these new games. The games are already far into development, and will be released around November next year.

Or, maybe, it's just the startling lack of actual fresh content to showcase.
>>
>>33257129
Points for originality, the idea doesn't suck
>>
>>33258378
Returning to Kanto again?? Yes it fucking does.
>>
>>33258408
>newgennurs dont like kanto
make your shit taste less obvious
>>
>>33257129
And I thought it was impossible to come up with a game worse than S&M.
>>
when's the fanfic gonna be finished?
>>
>>33258014
It's been long enough since RBY that Red and Blue are full-grown adults now.
People want to see how much Kanto's changed since then in terms of locations, fauna, characters and the like.
>>
>>33257244
While I like Infrared and Ultraviolet as titles, this is a bullshit argument considering LeafGreen exists.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.