[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm replaying this right now and it's still fun as

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: 1476958164pokemonmoon.jpg (72KB, 765x407px) Image search: [Google]
1476958164pokemonmoon.jpg
72KB, 765x407px
I'm replaying this right now and it's still fun as fuck. Why did /vp/ lie to me?
>>
>>33256839
bc vp hates fun
>>
These games aren't fun and are are garbage but glad your enjoying it op
>>
>>33256839
Haha, me too fellow pokemon fan! It is so fun that I went to local Gamestop to preorder Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon that come out in 3 months! While I was there, I bought myself 5 more copies of each version. You should do it too, because they are so great!
>>
>>33256854
>>33256862

/vp/ is such a fucking cyst.
>>
>>33256839
Do you really think people would do that? Just go on /vp/ and tell lies about Pokémon?
>>
File: Masuda-y-Ohmori.jpg (93KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Masuda-y-Ohmori.jpg
93KB, 800x450px
>>33256839
You work good.
Now tell them to buy our new game.
>>
>>33256839
>Why did /vp/ lie to me?
Why did you listen to /vp/ in the first place? Form your own opinion, you fucking sheeple.
>>
>>33256839
They're one of the best generation opening games in the franchise, only behind BW
>>
>>33256872
Fuck off shill
>>
File: 15pari.jpg (55KB, 500x514px) Image search: [Google]
15pari.jpg
55KB, 500x514px
>>33256872
What are you talking about? I am just a fellow pokemon fan. Look at this funny meme I found, aren't Pokemon fans funny and creative? We should celebrate the fact that our community is so funny by buying Pokemon Ultra Sun and Pokemon Ultra Moon.
>>
>>33256895
fuck off shitter
>>
>>33256839
>>33256873
Not lies, just a different set of priorities. All of the games are fine when you're playing through them, so /vp/'s real difference maker is the quality of the postgame. And since /vp/ tends to spend much more time with each game than the average player, a shitty postgame leaves a much deeper impression on this board than a decent maingame.
This is why people put Emerald on a pedestal despite it not fixing Hoenn's biggest problem (water water everyfuckingwhere) in the slightest.
>>
>>33256925
Don't speak for yourself sun and moon problems are bigger than lack of postgame
>>
>>33256839
I'm playing it right now for the rist time and the first impression is that is incredibly SLOW, battles, story progression, launching of the game, captures (ball shaking), and more, so it is pretty boring for me.
At least musics are good.
>>
>>33256839
i felt like playing gen7 again as well, but i'm gonna wait for USUM instead

if you're having fun, don't let this shitty board stop you, anon
>>
>>33256839
Just because a game is bad doesn't mean you can't enjoy playing it. I enjoyed playing Sun and i think it's bad.
>>
>>33256935
>t-too linear!
It's a JRPG and no other game since Gen 3 has been non linear.

>muh cutscenes
It's a story based game, no worse than games like BW or Platinum

>m-muh graphix...
Kill yourself. It's a 3DS game.
>>
>>33256985
>don't let this shitty board stop you
Quality would go up a lot if meta whiners like you would leave. It's a fact.
>>
>>33256993
The hand holding far exceeds any other pokemom game

The story is absoulte shit

Trails are boring as hell

Music not memorable
>>
>>33257002
meta whiners? what does meta even have to do with my comment?
>>
>>33257024
THIS BOARD IS SO SHIT OH MY GOD WHY IS IT SO SHIT LET ME POST ABOUT IT AND MAKE MULTIPLE THREADS WHINING INSTEAD OF LEAVING LOL XDDD
>>
>>33257008
>The hand holding far exceeds any other pokemon game
Simply not true, unless you consider a linear, story heavy path handholding, in that case, you're retarded.

>The story is absoulte shit
>Trails are boring as hell
>Music not memorable
Subjective
>>
File: 1500306700688.png (345KB, 918x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500306700688.png
345KB, 918x720px
>>33257035
>>
>>33257035
ok, that's nice and all but I don't make threads on this board at all. I'm just here to encourage an anon to play what they have fun playing despite what a bunch of whiners say about literally every newest game
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.