[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So i've seen a lot of baras complain about why Incineroar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1500324555598.jpg (125KB, 1191x670px) Image search: [Google]
1500324555598.jpg
125KB, 1191x670px
So i've seen a lot of baras complain about why Incineroar isn't in the Pokken port. Here's why. Look. It doesn't work. The cartoony proportions and skin shirt are ugly as fuck, it looks like a fursuit with a human chest painted grey. Despite that, if they would ever need another wrestling mon, why would they choose this abomination over Hawlucha, which would actually look good considering its a bird, much how Decidueye works because of that.
>>
why does it have popcorn kernels on its crotch
>>
>>33255940
That doesn't even look like Pokken's style. It's not...greasy enough.
>>
That artist also did Decidueye, and it doesn't look anything like it does in Pokken.
>>
>>33255940
See
>>33255961
>>
>>33255974
But Incineroar looks so shit it would look the same.
>>
>So i've seen a lot of baras complain about why Incineroar isn't in the Pokken port.

No you haven't because nobody talks about this game.
>>
>>33255940
That's one god damn fluffly incineroar, like the artist put way more detail than needed on the fur, also the texture on the belt is shit, the face looks pretty alright tho.

>>33255961
again, too ''fluffly'', it's like they're in a static field and all of their fur and feathers are getting all crazy.
>>
>>33255961
Did the artist ever see real feather ?
>>
>>33256061
"This project was great to work on, since I was able to familiarise myself with the particle system again; ive never created a feather system before so I feel as if this attempt was a success."
>>
>>33255961
What about the seal? Is it horrendous too?
>>
>>33256083
One flipper clips through its chest fins. The hair doesn't look good like this since it's supposed to be water-y and not... Hairy. The rest is okay. I think it looks the worst of the three in this style, but the pic also has the same amount of likes as the other two combined, so it may be just me.
>>
>>33256091
I really don't like the latex tail
But I see what you mean
>>
>>33256091
>>33255961
>>33255940
I like the Seal, the Cat, but the Owl is meh
>>
>>33256138
Artist was practicing wet textures/shaders, which I think he did a good job at, like they did for individual feathers here >>33255961 (it's the feathers themselves which look weird)

They just aren't very polished.
>>
>>33255940
Given that Hawlucha got shafted for another Pikachu, I'm convinced that they'll do anything to not have Hawlucha get in. So I could easily see them doing something like that instead.
>>
>>33256171
Hopefully he will get better at this with time
>>
>>33255940
Hawlucha is literally just a bigheaded midget in a birdsuit. Hardly looks like a proper bird. I doubt it would look very good either.
>>
Bump so youI barafags can learn
>>
>>33255961
Looks far worse than Incineroar in OP's pic.

OP just wants to suck cock I guess.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.