[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It isn't about whether or not you want it to happen, it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Red 2 Blue 2.png (305KB, 867x371px) Image search: [Google]
Red 2 Blue 2.png
305KB, 867x371px
It isn't about whether or not you want it to happen, it's that we all know it's going to happen.
>>
>>33255930
A new Kanto game on the Switch in 2018 and a new gen in 2019 might happen. But most likely this is a dream only.
>>
>>33255930
Desu I would be ok with this
>>
>>33255930
And we all know that it's gonna suck and we shouldn't have high expectations for it hahahahahaha and then they're moving to an actual handheld again shortly after the failure.
>>
>>33255930
>going to happen
Hi, reality called, it wants you to come back.
>>
>>33255975
Switch will outsell the 3DS within three years.
>>
>>33255930

good, I just don't want a Switch until they release the upgraded model
>>
>>33255930
It’s gonna be the first games they release hahahahaha
>>
>>33255930
Gold and Silver are Red and Blue 2. This will never happen. End of the discussion.
>>
>>33256196
>> Switch will outsell the 3DS within three years
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAAJAJAJA

Oh Switchfags. You're amazing. The Switch is another giant TURD like the Wii U. Accept it and move on.
>>
>>33256283
Try harder baby
>>
>>33256283
Why are you comparing a weak console to a powerful handheld?

Consoles do not equal handhelds.
>>
>>33256283
Why are you in denial anon....
>>
>>33255930
its gonna be gen 8
>>
>>33256275
You are autistic.
>>
>>33256283
It's already outpacing the 3DS in the same timeframe and will cement it's lead once Mario and Pokemon are released..
>>
>>33256283
The 3ds was so shit. 4 months after it's release they had to give it a price cut lol
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.