[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the best place to buy these games from in a new condition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: images.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
What's the best place to buy these games from in a new condition? I just don't want to buy fakes by accident, any advice?
>>
Try Latin American market. You're guaranteed to get real copy. Detroit ghetto works too.
>>
>>33255642
Amazon is usually safer than eBay.

But you might as well just buy a used card from GameStop.
A new game of these are hundreds of dollars while a used card is just retail price.
>>
>>33255642
Good luck getting a brand new copy under $300 now
>>
>>33255658
Yeah, with gamestop used games you can return it within a week for a full refund for any reason so you have some time to figure out if it's fake or not.
>>
File: 1499210510930.png (29KB, 203x272px) Image search: [Google]
1499210510930.png
29KB, 203x272px
>>33255642
>fakes
Speaking of that, do 3DS games get counterfeited nearly as much (or at all) as DS and GBA games did back in the day?
>>
>>33255814
I just started collecting GBA and with amazon, I have only gotten real!
>>
>>33255814
There are no viable 3ds fakes. As long as the region is correct and the photos are true, done be afraid to buy 3ds games online.

>>33255642
Buy then used. You can learn to tell the difference in DS cartridges, look it up. I bought mine from eBay from a Mexican guy, both cartridges were legit. Search for a million images like this one and for videos on YouTube for the front design and the fonts in both logo, code and the Pokemon company. Get your own cartridges and study the back. Now for the sellers, look for their reputation and comments. In their announce, save the photos and reverse Google image them. Look for a lot of them so you know they don't have more than one with the same photo.

It sounds like a lot of trouble but it's really easy and worth it. I successfully bought ALL the Pokemon DS games pretty late for a good price, good condition and I never got one single fake in the process.

If you live in the states or in England, you'll have even more chances than I. Some countries refuse to ship to others. Most USA sellers don't sell to other countries other than Canada. I lose a lot of good offers in collectibles because of that.

Remember that DS is not region locked, so UK cartridges are A-ok. Remember that UK codes are different and that the European Nintendo logo is round instead of oval. The European box is fatter and white too.
>>
>>33255642
>GCPM11
Lost interest...
>>
>>33256015
What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.