[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GF wouldn't have been that lazy to have a wild magmortar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-08-10-04-56-48.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-08-10-04-56-48.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
GF wouldn't have been that lazy to have a wild magmortar right?It's just a feature right?
>>
I dunno, was there wild magnetons in Sun and Moon?
>>
>>33254960
They showed wild Arcanine in SM promo videos and there is no wild Arcanine in SM
>>
Weren't there wild Scizor in Sun and Moon?
>>
I dunno whether it would be funny or sad to see wild traded pokemon
>oops I accidentally traded myself to nobody
>>
>>33255041
There already are at least since gen 4

Steelix, Huntail, Gorebyss, Milotic, Politoed, Trevenant and others
>>
>>33254960
>lazy
????????

Why do you retards use this word for everything?
>>
>>33255052
You're right, I actually forgot that. Still, dunno whether it's funny or sad. Saying that they are released pokemon would be just pure headcanon
>>
They do this all the time; they've used Pokémon like Magnezone in promo material before, and they never ended up being available in the wild.

>>33255039
Nope, just Scyther.
>>
>>33255039
Scizor only appeared as an ally totem Kommo-o could summon.
In other words you couldn't catch it.
>>
they've also used gengar, garchomp and other things you never see in the wild, it's some promo shit
>>
>>33255059
>Saying that they are released pokemon would be just pure headcanon
why is that? where do you think pokemon go when you release them?
>>
>>33254960
1- On Gen 4 Steelix (a Trademon) was available in the wild until XY.

2- Milotic (a Trademon since BW), Huntail, and Gorebyss are available through all Gen 5 (XY also for Huntail and Gorebyss) by fishing on rippling water with a 5% of appearing. Politoed also was.catchable in Gen 5 and XY but without its HA.

3- Trevenant was catchable in XY through Horde Battles, but ORAS removed all Trademons from the wild and SM followed the same trend, but for sone reason some Pokémon that evolve by Evolution Stones and by Trading appear in PokéPelago including Mismagius, Honchkrow, and Trevenant.

So since DP Trademons in the wild has been a thing but they didn't expanded it.
>>
>>33255343
In the rare candy factory
>>
>>33255059
I imagine trading is a guaranteed way to activate the evolution. A wild onix could still come across a metal coat and rarely trigger the evolution. Same with Poliwhirl and the King's Rock. Standard trade evolutions could occur naturally just less frequently as well.
>>
How is that lazy ? It's just for showcase
I feel like lazy is becoming the new word people use without really knowing what it means, like edgy, or objectively
>>
>>33255724
Too bad we don't get that ingame so we can avoid this outdated trading bullshit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.