[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Some people think we dont get much info for USUM because GF wants

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: usum.jpg (125KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
usum.jpg
125KB, 1280x720px
Some people think we dont get much info for USUM because GF wants to keep the game content a surprise this time around. Some even say that "maybe GF learned their lesson", meaning that maybe there's huge amounts of content in USUM but GF doesnt want to spoil it

Im sorry but what lesson? That revealing everything results in amazing sales (XY, ORAS, SM)? That leaks dont ruin the sales, in fact they probably even help?

If anything a game like USUM needs more promotion and more reveals because there is no new gen hype or nostalgia hype for the remakes. They need to show people why this game is worth buying

And they will do it, its obvious they will reveal everything at some point but there's just not much to show
>>
Nope, they'll reveal EVERYTHING at the last second. Happened with ORAS, happened with BW2, and many more.
This positive mindset you've deluded yourself with is only going to let you down OP.
>>
>>33254970
I too am becoming impassive towards this franchise, maybe I've been in this for too long now. Maybe that's how we humans work, I'm just getting older.

The effort can't even be seen anymore. A multi million company can only dish out quality like in OP's. It's rather disappointing.
>>
>>33254970
Bullshit. BW2 had 3 big reveals (April-June 2012), ORAS had 6 big reveals (June -Noveember 2014)
>>
>>33254949
They literally added a few generic flowers to colour up the map. Probably took five minutes to create and add into the game.

I don't know what's worse - the piss poor effort they made, or the fact they didn't include these details in the original SM.
>>
File: 1432847736231.png (463KB, 1070x601px) Image search: [Google]
1432847736231.png
463KB, 1070x601px
I just want them to show something. Anything. I need to know how shit it'll be, in a just end my suffering kind of way.
They need to do a Pokemon Direct and show a lengthy trailer.
>>
>>33255111
Wait unill October my man
>>
>>33254949
>People still think this is comparable to BW2 because they also had a 2 month wait before actual info
Different era of marketing which doesn't apply to every 3ds game's "let's spoil everything" strategy, which landed them double the sales
>maybe if BW2 had that kind of marketing, it would have better sales and GF would think that's the way to go with producing pokemon games but nah..
>Now they know people eat up anything that GF shits out so they don't care

I can understand why people get concerned about the lack of literally any info at all in this era of GF where strategy is showing everything..
>even in the usual biggest info month that is August, all we got so far even in corocoro is a shitty shillmon that only exists because ashnime had to bring another snowflake for ash
>>
>>33255000
>Maybe that's how we humans work
This is what I fear the most.
I'd hate to lose interest in my favorite game series because of human nature and the brain's lust for variety
>>
To be fair....
We are 3 months away from release (Nov 20something)...
Given that these are just double remasters (at least that's what their name implies)...
I don't think we should expect any real news until next month at the earliest.
>>
>>33255680
even the hoenn remakes had a regular monthly info dump
November 17 is release date and we're 3 months away from that
I don't expect us to get anything of relevance at worlds/gamescom but a demo or someshit would be welcome desu...literally anything is better than more carrotwolf shilling
>>
>>33255729
Those are remakes, not remasters (Blue, Crystal, Emerald, Platinum).
So obviously there will be more info to reveal with a remake.

To be honest, I kinda expect the first big reveal next month to be that there are gyms or something.
Remember those empty squares in 8 places?
Would have been cool if those became gyms in post game.... but they're probably the gyms in USM.
Maybe even "go recruit the gym leaders" is the new "go make the league".
>>
>>33255794
That's the thing about SM
>left 8 empty troll lots
>left 2 giant hotels without access to upper floors
>axed an entire golf course area
>cannot enter lighthouse
>axed entire area behind powerplant
>implied a fossil park but didn't actually make one
>neck island is a useless dating hotspot with no relevance or towns on it
>poni island is a wasteland
>no underwater areas
>aether paradise could expand potentially

So many things they can do, but if they don't even show an inkling of what USUM will have, will they do anything at all?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.