[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So do people like B/W yet? They've been my favorite games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: zekrom_v_2_by_xous54-d35s3pw.png (207KB, 526x697px) Image search: [Google]
zekrom_v_2_by_xous54-d35s3pw.png
207KB, 526x697px
So do people like B/W yet? They've been my favorite games in the series.
>good characters and development
>comfy/nice atmosphere and music
>good character designs
>seasons
>semi challenging (at least as far as pokemon goes)
>during the main story only gen 5 pokemon were avalible, making it a good sudo-reboot to the series
>>
>>33254000
There have been people who've liked gen 5 ever since /vp/'s inception
>>
>>33254000
Yes. It's only disliked by nostalgiafags who can't stand that their bros don't show up til post-game.
>>
>>33254018
Sure I missed my bros at first, but gen 5 made me realize that with every new game, you can make many new bros. Many of my favorites are now from gens 5, 6, and 7.
>>
The only gen 5 mons until postgame has kept b/w as my least favorites in the series for quite some time, but as of late the games have started to really grow on me. BW2 are awesome just for PWT and The Kyurem formes.
>>
>>33254018
I actually like the fact the game tells you to ether use new mons of fuck off
It's better than Kalos where it was 10% Pokemon from other gens and 90% jerking off Gen 1 and Lucario
>>
>>33254084
This. Definitely one of my top, if not my number 1 reason for B/W being my favorite games.
>>
it has my least favorite region, starters, and music
>>
>>33254000
It's my least favorite gen based on designs and aesthetics. Left a bad taste in my mouth especially since there wasn't any starter (final form) I liked. You posted probably my favorite Pokemon from it.
>>
>>33254000
I love almost everything about it, definitely my favorite gen. BW1 are my favorite games in the series, even if that makes me a "contrarian." The only thing I wish they would have done is change Emboar into the Fire/Dark or Fire/Ground quadrupedal boar he totally should have been, make Samurott Water/Fighting, move the muskedeer to Kalos (including Keldeo,) make the Therian forms the main forms of the genies and the Incarnate the secondary forms, swap the red health music to the beeping system from gen 6, include Pokéride, add the original dragon. And... I think that's it. I don't have any other complaints about it at all, I think. Everything else about it I love.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.