[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Corocoro confirms that only specific Rockruff can evolve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

>Corocoro confirms that only specific Rockruff can evolve into Dusk Form. (The one they're giving away being one)

https://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

FUCKING WHY
>>
>>33249694
Ashnime cross over episode 2: Furry Friends
>>
>>33249694

I told you fuckers this was Ash-Lycanroc
>>
File: 1370343529000.jpg (107KB, 800x586px) Image search: [Google]
1370343529000.jpg
107KB, 800x586px
>>33249694
>make a new form that's just a palette swap
>claim it's a mix of both midnight and midday even though anyone can see it's just midday with a bang from midnight
>make it distribution-only
>use this to hype up the game, the first piece of news since the game's announcement
Does everyone at Game Freak have brain damage?
>>
>>33249725
>use this to hype up the game

They literally only announced it because it's debuting in the anime tomorrow
>>
>>33249694
Maybe the text under Lycanroc has more info about how exactly it's "special", but the picture cuts off there so...
>>
>>33249725
>claim it's a mix of both midnight and midday even though anyone can see it's just midday with a bang from midnight

...So a mix between midnight and midday?
>>
>Black/White had a Victini event at the begining
>Black2/White had a Genesect event at the begining

>Sun/Moon had a shitty Munchlax even at the begining
>USUM will have a shitty Rockruff event at the begining
>>
>>33249820
I think this is more akin to the Zoura event in BW, where a specific event Pokemon has to be transferred into the next game to unlock a "new" Pokemon.
>>
>>33249743
>They literally only announced it because it's debuting in the anime tomorrow

And why do you think it is debuting tomorrow, dumb shit?
>>
>>33249881

Because they showed the clip of Ash's Rockruff evolving into it on Pokenchi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBI2d-RMjc4
>>
>>33249928
Way to miss the point of what he said. It's debuting in the anime tomorrow specifically to hype up the games, because kids will see that, want it, be told they can only get it in USUM, and want to get USUM.
>>
Personacuck genocide when?
>>
>>33249950
smt is better than Pokemon. kill yourself
>>
>it's literally ash-grenigger 2.0

woooow

literally NOBODY saw this coming
>>
>>33249725
It's seriously flabbergasting everyone at Gamefreak is this stupid. Don't they have money to hire a proper marketting team?
>>
File: 1501728931556.gif (139KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1501728931556.gif
139KB, 250x250px
>>33249694
>Inb4 GF forces a fixed neutral nature just like Ash-Pikachu
>>
>>33249787
Not a proper mix, no.
>>
File: kQA4UoB[1].png (236KB, 516x363px) Image search: [Google]
kQA4UoB[1].png
236KB, 516x363px
>>33249725

It also has Midnight's eyes sometimes
>>
>>33250207

>detail you only see during 1 animation

It's shit
>>
What about this specific Rockruff makes it able to evolve into Dusk?
>>
>>33250058

They figured (correctly) that the Pokemon name will be enough to sell it, so they invested that money into making a new Pikachu spin-off.
>>
>>33249950
>Says this in a mongolian sub board about pokymans.
>>
>>33249694
>the only pokemon who already have a midday and a midnight Form is also the only to evolve intro a Dusk Form

Oh yeah... thanks for inform me that.
>>
>be sure to check Sunday for big news

What's this?
>>
>>33249694
Why can't people read? Literally nothing has stated this is distribution only.
>>
>>33249694
>posting worst girl
>>
>>33251960

>worst girl when Ohya is in the game

lol
>>
>>33251979
>he doesn't like Ohya
In all seriousness, Kawakami is best girl
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.