[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's Write a Pokémon Anime episode together, /vp/! I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3834.jpg (72KB, 640x704px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3834.jpg
72KB, 640x704px
Let's Write a Pokémon Anime episode together, /vp/! I'll start
>"It's a nice sunny day out, and Ash and Pikachu are walking along the beach. They notice something isn't right though..."
>>
>Pikachu had a dick!
>>
ALAIN SHOWS UP AND BURASTO BURNO'S ASH'S ASS
>>
Then everybody died
>>
Then they met the ugly Barbaracle. It was so ugly that Ash lost another league in the indefinite future.
>>
>>33247065
(Starting off strong already I see)
>Ash takes his well hung friend by the sides, and after thoughouhly looking around, he began to lick his yellow buddy's pink tip"
>>
and then the fire nation attacked.
>>
Then suddenly, Alan...
>>
Revealed he and Serena got married and had a child together.
>>
That child's name?

Albert Einstein.
>>
Ashbert Eincunt whacked off his rodent friend while Mallow and the fat autist watched.
>>
File: spiritomb.jpg (11KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
spiritomb.jpg
11KB, 320x240px
AND THEN A SKELETON POPPED OUT
>>
>>33247536
The skeleton, white as snow, mugs ash and pikachu. Ash, however, still blames 3 young and strong negros for stealing his shit
>>
>>33248065

and everyone become so ugly they all died, the end
>>
>>33248085
They awoken in Hell. Matsuda was here, waiting for them. Faced with their extreme ugliness, the first thing he said to them was "Why, this is perfect! I was running out of ideas for the gen 8 starters!"
>>
>>33247089
>Pikachu then proceeded to ejaculate all over ash's face.
>>
>>33247177
The child and Serena die in the labor.
>>
>>33248102

and then john was a zombie
>>
man door hand hook car door
>>
Ten uninterrupted minutes of Bayleef crying while sniffing Ash's kanto hat and masturbating, no dialogue except for Bayleef noises.
>>
You are all unfunny pieces of garbage
>>
>>33248167
And Serena dies, the end.
>>
Rotomdex jumpscare four times the legal volume limit for television. The background rapidly shuffles through a collection of nude pics for everybody who works on the anime.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.