[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did it take 2 whole years to come out? It didn't add

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1036.jpg (82KB, 588x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1036.jpg
82KB, 588x331px
Why did it take 2 whole years to come out? It didn't add THAT much, so what happened?
>>
They were busy working on HGSS.
>>
They were busy picking their noses
>>
They were busy
>>
They were busy fapping to Lopunny.
>>
It didn't necessarily start development right after DP released
>>
They were
>>
They
>>
>>33246568
Then what did they do instead? They couldn't have been doing nothing.
>>
they actually took their time to make a good game for once instead of rushing shit out for some quick cash
>>
File: L6wndJ0.jpg (18KB, 322x363px) Image search: [Google]
L6wndJ0.jpg
18KB, 322x363px
>>33247618
>>33247600
>>
>>33246578
WE
>>
>>33247596
>they actually took their time to make a good game for once
And they failed pretty hard, damn. No wonder they started half-assing the games starting with gen 5.
>>
>>33247596
But they didn't make a good game in the end anyway, just one that only /vp/ thinks is good.
>>
>>33247716
Eh, it's good. It's better than the unplayable Diamond and Pearl at least.
>>
compile time
>>
>>33246506
>It didn't add THAT much
It added more than ORAS did compared to Emerald and USUM will add compared to S/M
>>
>>33247782
>It added more than ORAS did compared to Emerald
Bullshit, but I'm not even going to bother arguing this again. You'll just moan about the lack of the berry blender and mirage tower and insist that the improvements don't exist.
>>
>>33247627
WUZ
>>
>>33247799
The lack of a berry blender and mirage tower in the desert means it's shit, sorry kiddo.
>>
>>33247807
Damn. I've been beaten again.
>>
>>33247816
My shitty arguments full of logical fallacies always best your logical arguments because I only merely pretend to be retarded.
>>
>>33247782
>It added more than ORAS did compared to Emerald
Are you retarded ?
Platinum added Distortion world and a lot of aesthetic change and two forms compared to DP
ORAS added New Mega evolution, New forms for the box legends, Flying + landing wherever you want with Fly, Dexnav, Delta Episode and other shit
Whether you like them or not, ORAS add a shit ton of thing compared to Emerald. And no, just because it misses Battle Frontier doesn't invalidate a thing I've said. It sucks balls that it's not in it but still
>>
>>33247860
>ORAS added New Mega evolution, New forms for the box legends, Flying + landing wherever you want with Fly, Dexnav, Delta Episode and other shit
All meaningless content. They ruined Sky Pillar and Granite Cave and there's no trainer rematches.
>>
>>33247875
Achthually, there are trainer rematches. Just not gym leader rematches.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.