[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>browsing GTS for Silvally cause Type Null is a cunt to evolve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: gallery_5_6_15484.jpg (16KB, 418x237px) Image search: [Google]
gallery_5_6_15484.jpg
16KB, 418x237px
>browsing GTS for Silvally cause Type Null is a cunt to evolve
>find this Jap that posted a bunch of them to GTS via hacks
>Silvally with Gold Bottle Cap
>All of his Silvally trades are great
>pokemon wanted: Ditto
>Gender: Male
>Male
>Ditto

What did I do to deserve this?
>>
>>33246397
You're too autistic/retarded/just stupid to use some berries to evolve a friendship Pokémon.
>>
>>33246400
Nigger I spent 2 hours leveling that thing up with a soothe bell and full hearts and it still didn't evolve, what the fuck else can I do
>>
>>33246409

The hearts don't effect friendship.

Bring it to Asian town where they sell tms and next to the tm lady is a message lady. Talk to her once a day(make sure the one you want messaged is in the front of your party), also beat the elite 4 over and over again with him in your party.

I hate friendship evolutions too anon, they're the worst
>>
>>33246397
Put it in the hot springs on PokéPelago. Put PokéBeans in, and come back every 12 hours to refresh the timer by removing Type Null and putting him back in the spring.

It should be ready to evolve in a couple of days at the most.
>>
>>33246409
Lol, you think Friendship and Affection are the same stat.

Only Sylveon evolves with increased Affection, boyo.
>>
>>33246448
You can leave them for 24 hours before it starts decreasing.

Also, using items/berries on it and leveling are the quickest ways to get a Friendsship evolution. Doesn't take more than 10 minutes from 0 Friendship

Especially not with berries because then it's about 2.
>>
>feed like 25 EV berries
>level up once
Damn, happiness evolutions are hard
>>
>>33246605
This. I have like 900+ of all EV berries
>>
>>33246409

>Implying friendship equals affection.

Literally stick it in the spa for 18 hours while beans are in effect. Max friendship easy peasy.
>>
>>33246434
*massage
>>
>>33246409
>this fucking meme again
Stop reposting this garbage, nobody is unintellectual enough to think that Affection and Friendship is the same thing, especially not if you've played ANY Pokémon prior to XY.
>>
File: 1434207755191.jpg (9KB, 252x147px) Image search: [Google]
1434207755191.jpg
9KB, 252x147px
>>33246397
Is this bait or is OP actually this retarded?
>>
Do the Old Man Glitch on Red, transport over Lv 100 Mewtwos. Trade for Silvally & anything else you want
>>
>Gladion gives you Type:Null at lv 40
>my Null evolved at lv 41
And only took like five minutes.
>>
>>33249673
It's still summer so it's hard to tell right now.
>>
>>33246409
um.. malasada shops on every inhabited island passed you by then huh?
gonna abandon your pal cuz you got your head stuck in a box, its like you dont even play the games. do you just mash A when they talk or sumthin?
>>
>>33250186
myman
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.