[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were a gym leader what typing would you be, what pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: download (1).jpg (11KB, 279x180px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
11KB, 279x180px
If you were a gym leader what typing would you be, what pokemon would you have and, what levels would they be? What would the layout of your gym look like and what would your gym badge be called and if possible what would it look like?
>>
Water 7th gym
The gym is like a contest hall with spectators and the gimmick is to look good while also winning
Team focused on beauty(Swampert is the exception)
Ace Swampert lvl 46
Milotic lvl 45
Kingdra lvl 45
Primarina lvl 44
Lapras lvl 43
Gorebyss lvl 42
Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RMEpxP6gYg
>>
>>33244207
Greninja lv 69
Politoed lv 69
Poliwrath lv 69
Seismitoad lv 69 (ace)
Toxicroak lv 69
M-Rayquaza lv 100

Meme badge
>>
>>33244269
10/10
Ace should be Ash-Greninja tho
>>
>>33244269
I feel like a better name for the badge would be the Kek badge.
>>
Dark types
8th gym

1. Honchkrow Lv 55
2. Spiritomb Lv 56
3. Drapion Lv 55
4. Bisharp Lv 55
5. Shiftry Lv57
>>
>>33244102
>Typing
Fairy.
>Pokemon
Togekiss.
Florges.
Mimikyu.
Clefairy.
Shiinotic.
Mawile( Mega).
7th Gym, so all around the same 42-44 except Mawile at 47.
The theme is other worldly, given that-
Clefable comes from the Moon.
Mimikyu is a monster in disguise.
Togekiss due to the angelic themes.
Florges gives off a typical Fae vibe, what with the flower gardens and all.
Shiinotic mixes Clefable and Florges, in that its kind of like a stereotypical "Aliens/creatures in the woods" thing, but also has fantastical elements.
Mawile is just deceitful.

>Layout
The layout of the Gym is a big field of pink mist with trainers and trees hidden inside, and to clear the field you have to press buttons hidden in the trees.

>Badge
Gym Badge- Supernatural Badge.

Ideally it'd look like a pink star.
>>
>>33244427
Interesting gym to face and kudos for fulfilling everything I said. (OP here)
>>
>>33244102
Steel 4th gym
Gym would be a auto repair shop.

Magnemite x2 - lvl 29
Lairon - lvl 31
Excadrill - lvl 33
>>
>>33244573
This didn't take a MAGNETON of effort!
*badum t'ssss*
>>
>>33244102
Water:
Cloyster
Kingdra
dewgong
Feraligtr
M Gyrados
>>
>>33244582
Yet it's still the best and most grounded idea here.
>>
>>33244602
That's quite shocking to be honest.
>>
>>33244588
layout of gym would be a sort of jagged rocky coast with deep water full of magikarp surrounding a circular platform with ankle deep water where the trainers stand during the battle. Badge is called the tide badge it looks like simple wave shape, i give the tm waterfall after
>>
>>33244102
>8th gym leader
>gym title: anon, The Bug Guy, (UUUU)
>gym layout: A plane where the gym leader asks you several questions. If you fail any of them, he shoots his gun before throwing you out of the plane, sending you to the beginning of the gym
>lvl 48 Golisopod
-first impression
-leech life
-liquidation
-sucker punch
>lvl 48 Vikavolt
-thunderbolt
-bug buzz
-air slash
-agility
>lvl 48 Volcarona
-fiery dance
-bug buzz
-hurricane
-will-o-wisp
>lvl 50 Heracross (Mega)
-close combat
-pin missile
-rock blast
-bullet seed
>badge
Mosquito Badge
>appearence
head of the Masketta Man
>>
>>33244102
TYPE: Poison
Team:
Garbodor lvl 38
Garbodor lvl 38
A-Muk lvl 40

The gym would be situated in the city landfill. In order to proceed through the gym you will have to make your way through the maze-like pathways between the piles of trash, of course there are trainers scattered about waiting to battle you.

Badge Name: Rubbish
Looks like a garbage bag
>>
>>33244102
name: mohn
pokemon: no pokemon, mohn just throws beans at you
gimmick: see above
layout: a topical island resembling lusamine's vagina
badge: bean badge (looks like a bean)
>>
>>33244102
First Gym, Dragon type, give the Scale Badge and TM XX: Dragonbreath
Team is Noibat, level 8; Axew, level 8; Deino, level 11
Gym theme is typing and type advantages. You have to answer questions based on typing, and if you get it wrong, you fight.
>>
Grass type, either 4th or 5th gym

>Gogoat, 32-36
>Sunflora 23-31
>Roselia, 24-33
>Sawsbuck, 34
>Nuzleaf, 22-30

My gym would be on an operating farm. My family would run the berry fields and take care of miltanks and Tauros in the fields surrounding the big barn. There will be some pens filled with various farm type Pokemon just before the big barn. When you enter, you are in the stables and have to fight four stable hands to unlock the hayloft. They will use basic stage and middle stage grass types, with one having a ducklett. Once you get the four keys, you can unlock the loft. I'd be standing there on a a tower of hay bales and jump down to fight you. My badge would be in the shape of a silo and called the silo badge. After defeating me, my family offers to give you berries, use of the berry fields and moomoo milk
>>
>>33244102

My gym layout would be simple: An uphill climb with unavoidable trainer encounters. With a fun slide to go back down after reaching the top.

No typing, I'd have a diverse team like Blue in gsc.

Victory grants the triumph badge.

Team:
Galvantula
Drapion
Kingdra
Minior
Scizor
Azumarill

Theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDfbtYOtNAU
>>
>>33245711

If my gym showed up mid-game:

Vespiquen
Kecleon
Hitmonchan
Beheeyem
Electabuzz
Salazzle
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.