/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you really want to see from Pokémon Switch? What do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0007.jpg (1MB, 1400x946px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0007.jpg
1MB, 1400x946px
What do you really want to see from Pokémon Switch?

What do you really not want to see?

And which is more likely?
>>
>>33242467
>What do you really want to see from Pokémon Switch?
A new region, the biggest region, great graphics, great gameplay, new mechanics(one that works for every pokemon), good new pokemon, post game
>What do you really not want to see?
Voice acting and bad starter final evos
>And which is more likely?
Pokemon actually move when they attack instead of teleporting. New region
>>
>>33242467
Any region but Kanto
Kanto
Kanto
>>
>Size-accurate models
>evolution mid-battle
>more robust settings, specifically the ability to turn off Amie/Refresh bonuses
>Difficulty options
>more than 100 new mons
>the inclusion of new Megas, regional forms, and exclusive Z-moves for mons that need them
>more QOL, such as skippable cutscenes and the continuation of Ride mons in some form
>interesting region that uses mons not commonly seen rather than kanto#025 for the umptillionth time
>Stop teleporting me to pkmn centers
>learn how to properly use good game design and cluing the player in via indirect communication, not just guesswork and someone mentioning it 20 minutes ago
>an actual postgame that isn't just "go through this battle tower lol" like finding the sages in BW1 for example or including totem battles as midgame or postgame optional ways to obtain Z-crystals

I posted this in another thread before, but this is basically my wishlist. I feel like I'll get none of them, though.
>>
>>33242661
This + battle frontier (even though it might be a meme now) + mons follow you again.

Kanto, mandatory hand holding.

Mandatory hand holding. Otherwise I don't know.
>>
>>33242467
I want to see a good fucking game. What we're going to get is a mediocre one.
>>
>>33242467
New, large, explorable region with diverse biomes that make sense transition wise.

Lots of new Pokemon with higher encounter rates than older Pokemon along with Megas, Z-Moves, Formes/Regional Formes, and evolutions for previous mons.

Balancing of power creep by giving older Pokemon new toys, BST improvements, and expanding movepools.

Interesting story with a villainous team with actual goals and ambition. Dynamic characters who appear in the story and actually contribute to the plot.

Return of PSS, difficulty modes, secret bases, and the revamping of mechanics (Silvally's memories not giving STAB bonus).

Kanto once again. Flat characters a la XY. No challenge.

Handholding, mobile gaming babby mode with barely any content.
>>
>>33242467
What do you really want to see from Pokémon Switch?
A new region
What do you really not want to see?
Kanto
And which is more likely?
Kanto
>>
Large region with quiet npcs
Pokemon in the overworld - less random battle, please!
Sidequests and HM/ride mon should be the only roadblocks
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.