[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can only post in this thread if you think that Incineroar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1500211579772.jpg (15KB, 152x177px) Image search: [Google]
1500211579772.jpg
15KB, 152x177px
You can only post in this thread if you think that Incineroar and Lycarrot are the worst designs that have plagued this franchise yet
>>
I like Incineroar a lot.
>>
Only Lycarrot.
>>
I don't think that and I'm posting in this thread. What are you gonna do bitch?
>>
Is this a honeypot?
>>
>>33240729
>>33240735
>>33240741
>>33240751
And there they go again, instantly defending their shit design, refuting any criticism and invading threads even though they're told not too. Barafags truly are the worst of the worst.
>>
And there he goes again, instantly projecting his shit opinions, refuting any criticism and invading threads even though he's told not to. Falseflaggers truly are the worst of the worst.
>>
>>33240848
Lol

I bet OP faps to tiger dicks
>>
>>33240848
>>33240857
Fuck off baras, read the OP
If anything those things apply to you
>>
>>33240768
Tell me how am I >>33240751 defending Incineshit. Go on, I'll wait.
>>
>>33240885
What's a honeypot?
>>
>>33240866
>>33240885
Why do you get off talking about cat penis?
>>
>>33240768
>Anyone who disagrees with me is a b-barafig
Quit shilling your starterwar bullshit. You obviously must care about Incineroar a lot if you feel the need to constantly shove it down people's throats.
>>
File: 5872246.png (99KB, 500x309px) Image search: [Google]
5872246.png
99KB, 500x309px
>incineroar
>worst design
>>
Do you think OP's plan is to get Incineroar constant attention so he can get new art or news about it?
>>
>If you think that Incineroar and Lycarrot are the worst designs that have plagued this franchise yet

That's not Primarina, but I may have bias for it and complete apathy towards these and even that's just a shit opinion of mine no one'll ever care about because I'm just one in a million that do care for her just like you are one in a million regarding Incineroar and Lykakarot.

I never had any expectations towards any kind of fire tiger, so it helps, compared to my wild expectations of what I wanted for Popplio. Stockholm Syndrome helps tons for Primarina though, slowly getting used to her, which may or may not be a good thing, I honestly don't care. It looks like a hairy sperm cell wearing frills but at the same time, I want to brush its hair and call it Lulu or Fabio while having a completely ambiguous (possibly friendly) relationship with it without wanting to fuck it.
>>
>>33240627

actually... did you realized that baras don't give a shit about you at all? they may be trolling you for fun, but they are people who don't bother when it comes to insults of their bara mons
>>
>>33241060
>her
>>
File: the state of falseflaggers.jpg (686KB, 640x2876px) Image search: [Google]
the state of falseflaggers.jpg
686KB, 640x2876px
I didn't know this is a 'Incineroar fucked my mom' thread.

Glad I got into a right place.
>>
>>33241310

Her, him, it, who even cares at this point, it ends up being a prima donna/diva either way.
>>
>>33240729
This. A salty owlfag made this cuz he realized lycanroc is the shillmon, not deshitueye. They are also jealous because Incineroar has a better HA.
>>
>>33241338
See >>33240768
Posting in a thread where you're specifically forbidden to post in, there's nothing more disgusting.
>>
>>33240735
this
>>
>>33240627
Inconeroar and Lickilicky
>>
>>33241060
Eh, between you and me I think /vp/ accentuates a lot of negatives you'd normally never notice otherwise and GF probably never intended to be issues at all in the first place.

So it's a sea lion. It happens to have hair. If you have a slightly different vision of it just roll with that in your mind's eye, since Stadiums 1 and 2 established variants in color and size even before full-fledged Alola forms. Who wants to fuck animals? You don't, you just see it as a pet.

Don't let /vp/'s faggotry get to you is what I'm saying. I enjoy having an awesome fire tiger that happens to stand up to fight. Still a tiger to me. Cool.
>>
File: 6356356536356.png (2MB, 1925x1605px) Image search: [Google]
6356356536356.png
2MB, 1925x1605px
>>33240937
No
>>
>>33240627
Lycarrot is alright, I just wish it had more defined bangs, and a slightly more upright posture.
>>
>>33241798
>Don't let /vp/'s faggotry get to you is what I'm saying

Thanks, brah. I've already let that happen once, but I don't feel like going through the same. Gotta do a mistake to learn your lesson first. This place can be pretty spiteful, which can get even to the most innocent, so I don't blame anyone being ass mad, because that's practically the board making them act that way.

It's a whole place where you can stay anonymous and of course plenty of people will lash out their opinion, because there's simply no way to track them otherwise (unless by the particular way they write). There may be a bit of band wagoning here and there, but most chance is, people who follow suit are bored.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.