[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>USUM will be filled with content because Emerald, Platinum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: apqgDMB_700b.jpg (31KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
apqgDMB_700b.jpg
31KB, 500x374px
>USUM will be filled with content because Emerald, Platinum and BW2 were great games
Except GF is yet to show us anything that would suggest that. Recently fans have been taking GF for granted and each time GF disappointed
.>ORAS will have Emerald content
Nope
>Kalos part 2 will happen, its been like that since the beginning
Nope
>SM will be huge game filled with content because GF had a 2 year break and its the annivesary game
Nope. In fact SM was VERY underdeveloped annd unfinished. Barely any cities, closed buildings, small caves, cut out areas (like golf course), volcano with warpring entrances etc In that sense you may get an upgrade like Platinum or Emerald but not BW2 style. Also no post game. Its something that been absent in the 3ds games (unless you count 1 hour of extra storyline as post game) and its very unlikely GF had any change of heart

Also another thing
>B-BW2 also had only two months of promotion, so did Emerald
Yep, those were times when GF was doing short campaigns and wasnt revealing much.

In fact if you count the days then BW1 campaign was shorter than USUM campaign despite having new region, characters, features and over 150 new mons. Now GF makes long, worldwide campaigns and they're revealing most of the stuff. If we're not getting anything 3 months before the games come out then that means there's not much to show. Think about all the "exciting" new content they already showed. Creative designs of box mascots, creative designs of another hat pikachu and lycanroc. Amazing new Pikachu area... crazy stuff huh
>>
Anyone who expected SM to have content on the same level as games like BW2 is a retard, first games of a gen never did that. ORAS not having the frontier was a bad sign, but not enough to say for sure that all future games won't have good content.

Being so pessimistic makes you look like you desperately want the game to fail. Just wait until we see what's in the game, this board has gone full fucking retard.
>>
File: 1502063044235.png (230KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1502063044235.png
230KB, 700x500px
>>33237294
>USUM will be filled with content because Emerald, Platinum and BW2 were great games
SM can only get better and it can only gain more content.

>ORAS will have Emerald content
It didn't have the Battle Frontier but I think that's about it. Otherwise it had everything Emerald did, modern features, and even extras.

>Kalos part 2 will happen, its been like that since the beginning
Yeah no.

>SM will be huge game filled with content because GF had a 2 year break and its the anniversary game
It was filled with story and a lot of quality of life changes to the battle system as well as small buffs to some Pokemon. It also fixed 3D models, since the no longer look like bobble-heads now. I wouldn't say it was filled with content, but it has substance. It is probably one of the best first line mainline games made, all the others had crippling issues with DP being slow, BW's colors and designs being dull and uninspired, and XY just being plain bad from every angle.

>B-BW2 also had only two months of promotion, so did Emerald
>If we're not getting anything 3 months before the games come out then that means there's not much to show.
>Think about all the "exciting" new content they already showed. Creative designs of box mascots, creative designs of another hat pikachu and lycanroc. Amazing new Pikachu area... crazy stuff huh
I think they might have learned from their SM campaign, which they horribly overdid, nearly showing the entire Pokedex. Leaving nothing but the enhanced story, which had a lot of people talking about what it could be, which is nice.
But I doubt it'll really be the same game with just a new coat of paint and a couple of new forms, two of which are just the same Pokemon with a different hairstyle/headgear.
>>
>>33237411
>It didn't have the Battle Frontier but I think that's about it. Otherwise it had everything Emerald did, modern features, and even extras.

You either never played Emerald or ORAS

>Yeah no.
whats that even supposed to mean? Are you trying to say people thought there wont be Z?

>It was filled with story and a lot of quality of life changes to the battle system as well as small buffs to some Pokemon
XY also had lots of quality of life changes aswell as battle aspects and buffs and yet you say XY was baad from every angle

>I think they might have learned from their SM campaign, which they horribly overdid, nearly showing the entire Pokedex
Yeah SM sold like crazy so they've realized it was a bad campaign huh? Try harder next time
>>
File: 1497024620170.jpg (25KB, 527x332px) Image search: [Google]
1497024620170.jpg
25KB, 527x332px
>>33237458
>You either never played Emerald or ORAS
I played both.

>Are you trying to say people thought there wont be Z?
Yeah no.

>XY also had lots of quality of life changes aswell as battle aspects and buffs and yet you say XY was baad from every angle
Bad story, linear and uninspired region, Mega Evolution wasted on making busted Pokemon, even with Mega Evolution limits, horrible graphics, free walking only implemented with skates, skates being a thing in the first place, leaving almost everything to be explained by the anime, severely limited gym leader interaction, leading to forgettable gym leaders, bad champion, etc.

>Yeah SM sold like crazy so they've realized it was a bad campaign huh? Try harder next time
As hard as you're trying to antagonize me?
If you really think revealing half of your game and having the rest be leaked extremely early is a good marketing campaign you're not wrong. But it's not really good for you or your game's image in the long run.
>>
>>33237411
ORAS also didn't have Gym Leader rematches like Emerald.
>>
>>33237485
>I played both.
Then you have a shit memory

>Yeah no.
"Mom, look i posted this again"|

>Bad story, linear and uninspired region, Mega Evolution wasted on making busted Pokemon, even with Mega Evolution limits, horrible graphics, free walking only implemented with skates, skates being a thing in the first place, leaving almost everything to be explained by the anime, severely limited gym leader interaction, leading to forgettable gym leaders, bad champion, etc.
Blah, blah, blah, trying to make SM better by poting what you didnt like in other game. Nice try
>>
>>33237521
Well somebody didn't take their Skittles today.
>>
>>33237521
Le' salt The salt is real.

It's just a game, Anon.
>>
>>33239861
You could post it in every single thread desu
>>
>>33239880
I could post that on every video game board desu.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.