[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Master Ball is for Mewtwo only If you use it for anything else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Master Ball is for Mewtwo only

If you use it for anything else you are a degenerate
>>
>meme words
/pol/eddit is leaking again I see
>>
>>33236403
>He only plays RBGYGSCFRLGHGSSXY
>>
>>33236403
I want to impregnate Mewtwo
>>
>>33236403
Clearly, you've never run into a shiny beldum.
>>
>>33236403
what about a shiny mon that can self destruct/teleport/roar/etc.?
>>
>>33236464
If I can't catch it with a Premier Ball I don't want it.
>>
>>33236465
that's actuallly the only reason to use it
>>
Mismagius looks pretty good in one.
>>
>>33236403
>using a master ball on a normal pokemon

The only thing i'll ever use it on is a shiny legendary with 1PP away from using Struggle, or a Selfdestruct mon that's not in the Geodude line.
>>
>Master Ball can't be passed down through breeding
Until it can be passed down, I will never use the Master Ball. I do balltism here and there, but otherwise I stock the fuck out of my bags with regular Pokeballs. Hasn't failed me since Crystal version.
>>
>>33236403
>Wasting masterball on Mewtwo

It's for shinies that can run/teleport/explode/roar anon
>>
>>33236403
>using the masterball at all
pathetic.
>>
>>33236465
>Self destruct
Damp (Ability)
>Teleport
Mean Look (Move)
>Roar
Soundproof ( ability)

Protip:

Use Smeargle

Mean Look
Ingrain (heals you every turn & nullifies roar/whirlwind)
Spore (100% chance to put someone to sleep)
False Swipe (if strong enough, it leaves the pokemon with exactly 1HP, don't use false swipe with a mon that has moves with recoil)

If the mon has roar, use ingrain first, if the mon teleports, use mean look, if the mon selfdestructs, lead or switch to a pokemon with the damp ability

>>33236464
what does a wild beldum does? does it explode, teleports or runs away? small my guide covers everything
>>
>>33236665
Beldum only knows takedown and runs out of pp fast.
>>
File: masterball.png (81KB, 327x250px) Image search: [Google]
masterball.png
81KB, 327x250px
>>33236403
master ball is for venonat
>>
>>33236674
Very well, now that's quite a challenge

How about you start with an Alakazam with magic guard ability then use skill swap to pass it over to beldum? it will prevent it from getting recoil damage from take down, (it does not prevents damage from struggle recoil) and then you use trick to give it a nice leftovers, at this point it should start recovering it's health, then you change pokemon to Smeargle, Smeargle must know Ingrain + heart swap + leech seed + batton pass, use ingrain, then use leech seed on beldum, and finally use heart swap, it will give you the leech seed and it will give beldum the ingrain, now beldum has recovery from leech seed, from leftovers & ingrain, use ingrain again to recover the HP Beldum will be leeching from you, finally use batton pass to another smeargle, this will batton pass both leech seed & ingrain, this smeargle should know spore, heal pulse, recover, baton pass & must hold leftovers for extra HP recovery, if you run out of hp you will use recover, if somehow beldum is running out of HP, you will heal him with heal pulse, put it to sleep to prevent it from using struggle & lose HP, it will also raise the catch rate a little, baton pass is there just in case you run out of moves so you can always batton pass to another smeargle running the same moveset and keep throwing the ball of your choice
>>
>>33236405

The only one bringing /pol/ up is you you shithead
>>
>>33236823
Or use a ghost type.
>>
>>33236405
>>>/v/
>>
>>33236665
>>33236823
How would I have any of those strategies ready? Shinies are extremely rare and I only met two in non-rom hacks games in 15 years of playing pokémon
>>
>>33236674

run something with heal pulse or put it asleep
>>
>>33236403
>only use it on a mewtwo

Oh hello there genwunner.
>>
File: 1480737131204.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1480737131204.png
30KB, 657x527px
>>33236511
>>33236465
>implying you're gonna remember the moves they have until it's too late
>>
>>33236403
I always thought this but now I am thinking of catching Necrozma with it...
>>
Master Ball is for when you see a Shiny Abra.
>>
You use the Master Ball for Pokemon that are difficult to catch, like Fearow or Tentacruel.
>>
>>33236403
>Using masterball for Mewtwo, that has the same catch rate as every other non-cover legendary.
>Not using it to make catching an HP fire legendary easier
Faggot
>>
>>33236403
In my autistic head canon mewtwo would never respect a player who caught it in a master ball. It would respect the player more the lower the pokeball's catch rate.
>>
>>33238051
>wasting your master ball when you could just use a quick ball
>>
>>33238402
What if you find it in Gen 3?
>>
>>33237510
>shinies are extremely rare
The used to be. They're very easy to get now.
>>
>>33237950
>He doesn't look up a shiny mon's full moveset when he encounters one
You deserve it
>>
>>33236674

Swap Magic Guard onto it.
>>
>>33238483
Nerd
>>
>>33236405
You googleturds shit your SJW faggotry onto literally everything, so fuck off.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.