[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Greetings, all. My son is severely autistic. He's currently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Greetings, all.

My son is severely autistic. He's currently ill and resting in bed. He said, 'Daddy, I need a lum berry to feel better!' And, to cut this long story short, he told me lum berries are from the Pokémon games he loves. He told me to come here and ask where he can find a lum berry. So, if anyone knows, please do say. He is currently playing his Pokémon Emerald video game, and he told me to tell everyone that he has 85 wins at the battle tower, whatever that means.

Well, thank you to everyone that helps. I've attached a picture of the yellow guy Pokémon as he's the only one I know.

Thanks again!
>>
I'm sure this isn't real....

But no reason not to feed the trolls.

>You gotta talk to the Berry Master every day, and eventually he'll give you a lum berry
>>
>>33235773
Although the Lum Berry is named after the mulberry, it more closely resembles a tomatillo, also known as the Mexican husk tomato. Mulberries are difficult to come by, so I'd reccomend trying to find a tomatillo at your local supermarket. Most of the time, they'll have a few on hand in the produce section. They usually do at the one near my house, anyway. Best of luck to both you and your son - I'm sure he'll be back to his regular autistic self in no time!
>>
>>33235773
baka. lum berries don't cure confusion!
>>
File: Pokemon.png (1MB, 1996x1335px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon.png
1MB, 1996x1335px
Cringe thread?
>>
>>33235773
Just give him a pecha berry or maybe a cheri berry.
>>
>>33235773
20 crushed Asprin mixed in milk have the same effect
>>
>>33235836
Sorry pal, Lum comes from plum. Mulberry is an interesting interpretation, but a look at the translations in other languages shows a basis in the plum.
>>
>>33235773
You sound severely autistic too, must be in the family
>>
>>33235773
>Pokémon emerald
This is either a shitpost or an old copypasta
>>
>>33236055
but that giovanni mars thing though seems pretty plausable if you ask me
>>
>>33235773
Either this is bait or genuine, and if it's genuine I actually feel sorry for you. Not for your son, but for the fact you found your way to this furry-filled shithole.
>>
>>33236055
Venonat > Butterfree actually makes sense, metapod > Venomoth does not
Munna
Alakazam is actually based on a goat so, edgy or not, it actually makes sense, as well as the Munna foreshadowing, the rest are shitty theories & obvious things like pear chikorita or squirrel tail turtle, the only cringey stuff there is the avatar picture overlapped with ash
>>
>>33236055
Anyone who believes that a Dragonair/Magikarp line swap is a thing should off themselves
>>
>>33235773
Proove it that this is genuine.
>>
>>33236028
except they do
>>
>>33236055
>espeon is named after the thing it's named after
well slap my ass and call me shirley.

this whole image is fucking stupid
>>
>>33235773
Give him a bottle of milk. If he's really autistic he will know that milk cures poison in Minecraft.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.