[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone tell me if Mimikyu and Raticate are really getting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

File: Mimikyu Raticate.jpg (254KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mimikyu Raticate.jpg
254KB, 1280x720px
Can anyone tell me if Mimikyu and Raticate are really getting new forms or not? Some people say the PGL placeholders are just totems but Mimikyu is getting unmasked in the anime soon and its eyes were teased in the USUM trailer so I'm not sure.
>>
Mimikyu MIGHT get something, but I have a feeling it's a Ripped Disguise that has more of Mimikyu's "Limbs" leaking out with a mildly different stat spread and a new ability.
No idea about Raticate, though.
>>
File: spoopy.png (2MB, 800x1795px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.png
2MB, 800x1795px
>>
>>33234902

There's an anime episode coming up next week where Mimikyu's disguise gets torn, right after this week's episode where Ash's Rockruff evolves into Dusk Lycanroc.

So if we get a new Mimikyu form, it'll be revealed next week.
>>
File: mimikyu.gif (2MB, 540x322px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyu.gif
2MB, 540x322px
>>33234926
>>
File: mimikyu_by_lnsan1ty-daunqft.jpg (87KB, 757x1056px) Image search: [Google]
mimikyu_by_lnsan1ty-daunqft.jpg
87KB, 757x1056px
whats a good hold item for Mimikyu?
>>
>>33235489
I like using Focus Sash. Just so the enemy needs at least three turns to be able to take it down, usually. Swords Dance, Shadow Claw, Shadow Sneak, you're golden.

You can use just about anything, though. Life Orb, Ghostium Z, and Fairium Z are all good picks.
>>
>>33235525
nice. thanks for the advice
>>
>>33235489
life orb's probably the only item it should ever hold
>>
>>33234926
looks like a beaver without teeth
>>
>>33234902
Mimikyu on PGL : Art for Mimikyu, art for Mimikyu busted disguise
Placeholders on PGL after Mimikyu: 2 - presumably for totem mimikyu/busted disguise totem

PGL Raticate placeholder: labeled 02. 00 is kantonian raticate, 01 is alolan, 02 is totem alolan raticate (presumably)

That said, don't get your hopes up. The only distinct PGL placeholder was Lycanroc which says : Form 04. If 00 is Midday, then 01 is Midnight. 04 is presumably Dusk, but we don't know if 02 and 03 exist, and if they do, they might be totems for midday/night since the USUM footage showed a midday that MIGHT be a totem
>>
File: To what end.png (19KB, 114x92px) Image search: [Google]
To what end.png
19KB, 114x92px
>>33237143
Was there placeholders on PGL for Solgaleo or Lunala forms or just the usual nothing? On that note, anything next to Necrozma?
>>
>>33237154
Nothing at all.
2 Placeholders after Magearna, 1 for its 500yrs ago color and the next one for Marshadow before it was officially revealed

I mean, one could wonder why other totems don't have placeholders and why the box legends/necrozma have nothing but ... Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath (Mimikyu is still possible, though, even if unlikely)
>>
>>33237168
Fair enough. I was just curious since I'm jonesing for Nihilego's giant form and a form for Necrozma all to itself. Thank you though.
>>
>>33237175
I would tell you that PGL placeholders mean nothing for what USUM will introduce, or rather, not introduce.
The only thing that PGL "spoiled" was the carrotwolf, and many things are incomplete, vague, or missing. Hope is last to perish in the end
>>
>>33235489
Red card
>>
>>33239647
for what though? the question has been answered, no?
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>33234926
They're actually going to make it this for muh nostalgia aren't they?
>>
>>33235588
t. Smogonfag
>>
>>33237143
What makes you think those are for totems if other totem mons don't have it?
>>
>>33234926
Pretty sure this scene was cut/censored in all international versions of the show, not necessarily something I think they would have done if Mimikyu had a form coming.
>>
File: 1502056525480.jpg (75KB, 385x432px) Image search: [Google]
1502056525480.jpg
75KB, 385x432px
>>33234902
>yfw mimikyu now gets imposter.
>>
>>33239730

The only part that was cut was Meowth's soul re-entering his body.
>>
>>33235588
This. Swords Dancing behind your disguise is a great tactic and life orb helps you tear through tankier mons.
>>
>>33238336
>>
>>33239729
I'm only stating what is presumed about the placeholders.
I already also said that I think PGL images are no real indication to what they're gonna introduce, or won't introduce
>>
>>33239885
unconfirmed shitposting until we have a higher quality image
>>
There were two entirely different things people mix up. The first were the Team Preview icons ripped from the game's data that had placeholders for all of the totems. The second were the PGL icons, which only had placeholders for Mimikyu, Raticate, and Lycanroc.

When people say "Mimikyu and Raticate were just for the totems", they're usually confusing it with the Team Preview icons.
>>
>>33239729
The fact that they say "Form 2" for Raticate and "Form 2" and "Form 3" for Mimikyu, which are the form IDs for the Totems?

>>33242388
No one's mixing up shit, the placeholders tell you what form they're for.
>>
>>33239668
That would be bretty gud ngl
>>
Unless I'm mistaken about the purpose of PGL isn't it only for tradeable stuff?
>>
>>33242452
And the other totems don't have it because?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.