[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/heg/ Hacking & Essentials General: Space Poff Takeover Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 309
Thread images: 34

File: beam-flight-render-highres1.png (920KB, 960x787px) Image search: [Google]
beam-flight-render-highres1.png
920KB, 960x787px
I saw that the old thread hit the bump limit.

Discord: https://discord.gg/HfWa4Dg
IRC: irc.rizon.net #romhacking

Rom hacking
>Notable romhacks: http://pastebin.com/GfJ9zhqx
>Making a romhack: http://pastebin.com/fjGZfMzP
>Gen 4-6 hack tools: https://pastebin.com/WvTzcdPR
For Gen 1-2, use the disassembly
>Disassemblies: https://github.com/pret/pokered https://github.com/pret/pokecrystal https://github.com/pret/pokeruby

RMXP/Essentials
>Engine: http://pastebin.com/G5PdvaGD
>Wiki: http://pokemonessentials.wikia.com/wiki/Pokémon_Essentials_Wiki
>Tilesets: http://www.mediafire.com/download/sd99pug37y4v4se/Ziddy%27s+DS+Style+Tilesets+RMXP+.rar
>WIP Gen 5 tiles: http://imgur.com/a/CiudS

Places to share fangames:
>http://www.pokecommunity.com/
>http://reliccastle.com/

TOTT:
Do you like your stories serious or silly?
>>
Are there any rom hacks that enforce nuzlocke?
>>
>>33228872
Dunno. I just made this thread.
>>
>>33228877
No problem. I just never play nuzlocke because I'm always on the go and I hate to have to write shit. A Nuzlocke enforced rom would be beyond awesome.
>>
File: 1501682982052.gif (1MB, 540x303px) Image search: [Google]
1501682982052.gif
1MB, 540x303px
>mfw jewtendo is the fangame gestapo
>mfw jewtendo will sue the everloving shit out of you
>mfw iwn make the pokemon game of my dreams without having to be completely anon and behind 7 proxies
>mfw iwn work for jewtendo
>>
>>33229226
If you don't make any money out of it and keep your cover low, Nintendo's going to ignore your game.
>>
>>33228867
I'm not sure what exactly is going on.
I caught Entei and Raikou while they were roaming. Got the Clear Bell from beating Team Rocket at the Radio Tower. Fought Suicune and caught it. After catching Suicune, Eusine and the three Elders enter the room. The event plays out, Eusine leaves and you can talk to the Elders. The three Elders are standing in a row and you can talk with all of them. But when you walk to the top of the room, the three Elders are also there. Talk to one and he makes the stairway to the roof appear.

However, if you leave the room, then reenter, the three Elders who were at the top of the room are no longer there. If you hadn't talked to them, there's no way to make the stairs appear. The three Elders are hanging out around the middle and only talk about the two towers.

My goal is to make it so when you catch the three beasts, you'll be given the Rainbow Wing and you can fight Ho-oh, but I'm getting stuck.
>>
>>33228995
Check the nuzlocke forums, I know they exist there.
>>
>>33228872
Red hack: Blood and Tears
Polished Crystal
>>
File: Melemele - Hau'oli Outskirts.png (39KB, 576x448px) Image search: [Google]
Melemele - Hau'oli Outskirts.png
39KB, 576x448px
The beginning of my new [vain] attempt to devamp Melemele Island to GSC tiles, and possibly beyond. Thoughts/anything I'm missing?

Yes, I ripped the tree/foliage tiles from Pia's Orange hack.
>>
>>33229593
Not sure what I did, but now all six elders just hang out in the room even when I leave and reenter. The event and dialog all work, but I'd like it to go back to normal. Only three elders in the room at any time
>>
>>33230145
Looking good!
>>
Is this thread dying?
>>
>>33231097
It's been "dying" since these threads started.
>>
>>33231097
The discussion comes and goes in waves.
>>
File: -1.jpg (2MB, 2376x1872px) Image search: [Google]
-1.jpg
2MB, 2376x1872px
>>33230145
looks good. heres a big map if it helps you.
>>
File: ribroLX.jpg (431KB, 2000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
ribroLX.jpg
431KB, 2000x1500px
>>33231220
Thanks. Pic related is the one I've been using for the general shape and size, and then I go into the game itself for tall grass placement, tree placement, etc.
>>
>>33231220
I like how they tried very hard to keep everything consistent, and then completely threw it out the window with the Ruins of Conflict.
Also, jesus fuck it's so small.
>>
File: essentialsmasterrace.png (643KB, 1360x757px) Image search: [Google]
essentialsmasterrace.png
643KB, 1360x757px
>>33228867
>Do you like your stories serious or silly?

I like stories made in essentials. That way the developer can make their own game aesthetic to fit the story rather than simply making a slightly modified version of an official game.
>>
>>33231350
The official games have a professional aesthetic and overall synergy. The "developers" cramming every random tileset and plugin they can find into Essentials end up with shit, and you know it.
>>
>>33231272
well i really want to see it finished so please update us somehow when you do.
>>
File: 1450501085505.gif (853KB, 498x305px) Image search: [Google]
1450501085505.gif
853KB, 498x305px
Remember: ignore the essentials poster, ignore his posts, do not fucking reply. Don't give him any attention.
>>
>>33231437
>The "developers" cramming every random tileset and plugin they can find into Essentials end up with shit

And the developers who make original tiles and end up with their own original game end up even better than any romhack.
>>
>>33230145
I'd play it
>>
>>33231498
And those developers aren't the ones bragging about their choice of game engine, because they know Essentials doesn't magically make a game good. It takes work, and Essentials has limitations that need overcoming just like romhacks. Every script plugin beyond the base engine is an example of that.

Come back when you have a game worth showing off and not the same ignorant collage of other people's work that you post in every fucking thread. At least find some different screenshots for it.
>>
File: alola.png (4MB, 2048x1448px) Image search: [Google]
alola.png
4MB, 2048x1448px
>>33230145
Looks good so far! The layers cliffs are nicely done. But how about slightly changing the palette to make it feel more tropical? And adding a different grass texture? Even GSC had different tilesets for Johto and Kanto. Also, your rip of Pia's vine is one pixel too far to the right.

Will you be adding more places to explore? Haven't played S/M myself, but I've heard they didn't both to add houses with NPCs just for dialog, so towns are full of locked buildings with just a few plot-related ones you can enter. Plus you could invent areas for the unimplemented sites on the official map, or connect the islands with water routes instead of direct warps.
>>
>>33229593
>>33230151
Can someone please look at my scripts
>>
>>33230145
Nice! I'm not sure about the vines though... would normal bushes/ Headbutt trees work better?
>>
>>33229593
>>33232590
Pay attention to which EVENTs are on and which are off, and when they got set or cleared. Check which EVENTs the elders' person_event declarations end with. If a person_event's EVENT is set, the NPC will not show up. But simply doing "setevent EVENT_BLAH" in a map script is not enough, since it will only take effect when the map reloads. You need to use "disappear BLAH_NPC", which sets the event and reloads the NPCs.
>>
>>33232332
>because they know Essentials doesn't magically make a game good

But it does LET you make a good game in a faster period of time. Unlike romhacking.

If you want to do something in Essentials you go ahead and do it.
If you want to do something in a ROMhack you go onto /heg/ and start begging for tools.

It's sad.
>>
File: melemele.png (909KB, 640x754px) Image search: [Google]
melemele.png
909KB, 640x754px
>>33230145
The islands has larger round trees as well as the palm trees. And flowering bushes, not vines.
>>
>>33232706
I'm using the vanilla script for TPP
Can you look and see if you can find out why both sets of elders are appearing at the same time?

https://github.com/TwitchPlaysPokemon/tppcrystal251pub/blob/public/maps/TinTower1F.asm

I've been running in circles with this all day.
>>
>>33232723
First of all, take this to /heug/. Second of all, name one good Essentials game that isn't abandoned or stuck in beta for years. Just one.
>>
>>33232825
everything in >>33231350 except phoenix rrising and garnet
>>
>>33232824
EVENT_WISE_TRIO_IN_TIN_TOWER_1F is off, so the first set appear. EVENT_WISE_TRIO_HANG_OUT_IN_TIN_TOWER_1F is also off, so the second set appear.

I see that TPPAC uses hard-coded values in its script commands, like "moveperson $6, $9, $f" instead of "moveperson $6, $9, $f" instead of "moveperson TINTOWER1F_SAGE1, $9, $f", which makes it harder to debug. Still, you need to check the "appear" and "disappear" commands, as well as the "setevent" and "clearevent" ones, and keep track of when those EVENTs are getting toggled.
>>
>>33232825
Please. Stop giving him attention. That's all he craves, like a little shitpost gremlin. Please stop feeding the shitpost gremlin. It's like trying to have an actual conversation with a poorly-trained chatbot.
>>
>>33232854
They both have to be set OFF at first.
When they start as ON, you enter the building to fight Suicune and they're all standing there. They're only supposed to enter after you fight Suicune.
>>
>>33232830
None of those screenshots have any fucking names, but I recognize the bottom-right. It's Pokemon S.P.E.C.T.R.U.M. After more than two years it has only two gyms, and the very first one uses Dragon Rage. Try again.
>>
>>33232924
Sage, Ethereal Gates, Uranium, Spectrum, Super Pokemon Eevee

>After more than two years it has only two gyms
For a guy working on the game by himself that's good progress.
>>
>>33232883
Sounds like you mixed up on and off somewhere. All events are cleared/off by default. If an event is set/on, the corresponding NPC will be hidden. engine/std_scripts.asm:InitializeEventsScript has to turn some on at the very beginning for NPCs that should be hidden. The "appear" command turns the NPC's event off, and "disappear" turns it on.
>>
>>33232951
One gym per year? No, it really isn't.
Sage has a whole team working on it and it's still at the demo stage.
Uranium is at least complete, but it's edgy, unbalanced, and full of bugs that can delete Pokemon, freeze the game, or make beating it impossible.
Never heard of the other two, but Ethereal Gates is also unfinished, and Eevee Edition...
> deep story involving godlike entities, called hypervisors
> Pokémon are no longer limited to four attacks at a time
> pokemon themed final fantasy
Yeah, no.
>>
File: 1395546753268.png (147KB, 236x338px) Image search: [Google]
1395546753268.png
147KB, 236x338px
>>33233052
I think you're the one who needs to show off their game. You seem to have a deluded idea of how long game development takes.

FYI if any of these games were rom hacks and wanted to accomplish the same things and they would either be impossible to make or take over twice as long to develop.
>>
why do you people feel the need to reply to the essentials shitposter
>>
>>33233457
>Crippling autism
>It's the only thing that keeps the general alive
>arguing is all we know
>at least he isn't doorsfag
>>
>>33233567
>at least he isn't doorsfag
I'm not convinced of that, they're insufferable in the same way and they both used Essentials.
>>
>essentials poster stops posting
>thread starts to die

Really gets my noggin joggin
>>
File: Melemele - Hau'oli Outskirts.png (57KB, 832x704px) Image search: [Google]
Melemele - Hau'oli Outskirts.png
57KB, 832x704px
Fucking school fucking up the scale.
>>
Well, shit, I've been waiting 7 years for this shit and didn't even know it was being developed.

https://github.com/Ax461/pokeblack
>>
>>33234416
looking good. kinda jealous i'm not working on it.
>>
>>33228867
>brought a 3DS XL last night
>includes Pokemon Y and Sun
>NZD$50
>firmware is 11.0.0.10E
>was never updated from first purchase
>never played online
>installed homebrew/sysNAND/safehax/etcetc/freeshop

Absolutely stoked lads. Free games and custom themes.
>>
>>33235298
this is not /ekx/
>>
>>33235376
Ah ok, sorry.

Will go there instead.
>>
>>33232954
I didn't mix up any thing. I'm using TPPAC's script. I just want to figure out how to make it work correctly. So what would I put to make the three elders who give me the Rainbow Wing not show up until after the fight with Suicune?
>>
>>33235426
When you enter the Tin Tower for the Suicune battle, make sure that EVENT_WISE_TRIO_IN_TIN_TOWER_1F is off and EVENT_WISE_TRIO_HANG_OUT_IN_TIN_TOWER_1F is on. Then when you want them to be capable of reacting to the Rainbow Wing and to you fighting Ho-Oh, make sure that EVENT_WISE_TRIO_IN_TIN_TOWER_1F is on and EVENT_WISE_TRIO_HANG_OUT_IN_TIN_TOWER_1F is off. Check all the scripts that may influence either of those events, including engine/std_scripts.asm:InitializeEventsScript, the callbacks and triggers in maps/TinTower1F.asm, and the scripts related to Eusine in Celadon City (if TPPAC kept that from pokecrystal).
>>
I need a bit of help. I created a basic movement script and everything works properly and in the correct order. However, I have the NPC pathed to enter a building and when he enters the game goes black. I know Oak in Palette can enter his lab so the problem shouldn't be NPCs not being able to go in buildings.
>>
>>33236754
Double click the event in rpg maker and make sure the character stops moving at the exact right tile. Also set a self switch to a blank event page so the NPC can disappear and the game can continue with other events.
>>
>>33236775
Do I need rpg maker to fix shit with a romhack?
>>
>>33233606
We're all Essentials poster on the inside.
>>
>>33233606
>>33237738
What are "essentials"? New here.
>>
>>33237763
The engine many fangames are made in, like Sage and Pheonix Rising.
>>
>>33237784
and what's wrong with it? Why does this jog the nogs?
>>
>>33237868
We have our very own barneyfag in these threads, whose autistic crusade of choice is carrying the torch for pokemon essentials.
>>
Can anyone with some RGSS knowledge help me ?
I want to display a picture over my map, but I want it to be "locked" to the map. Problem is that the .show command use coordinates relative to the screen so the picture always follow the screen.
On the same subject, how can I control the depth of the picture ? I know that the higher the picture's number the "higher" it will be displayed, but can I display a picture under the map (like a panorama) ?
>>
>>33238350
Load your picture into the unused VTiles5 and use the changeblock commands in a map script to place the tiles in the map itself. Otherwise, you'll have to edit UpdateBGMapRow and UpdateBGMapCol in home\map.asm.
>>
>>33238508
kek
>>
>>33237868
Nothing. ROM hackers are just overly insecure about their game and feel the need to call Essentials bad.
>>
>>33238350
>I want to display a picture over my map, but I want it to be "locked" to the map.

Put it into your tileset instead.
>>
>>33238508
I didn't precise but I was talking about RPG maker
>>33238848
I basically want to map with parallax and add effects all over the map while still being able to use a regular fog. Also my layers are all used so I can't just put tiles on top of everything.
>>
>>33235926
This is going to sound extremely amateurish, but at the bottom of all map files it lists the sprites, they're location, their scripts, and also it lists events. Are those events just tying said event to a sprite?
>>
>>33235926
Also, don't you have this backwards.
EVENT_WISE_TRIO_IN_TIN_TOWER_1F is the trio who talks about the beasts and the towers

EVENT_WISE_TRIO_HANG_OUT_IN_TIN_TOWER_1F is the trio who gives the Rainbow Wing.

So after the fight with Suicune, the EVENT_WISE_TRIO_HANG_OUT_IN_TIN_TOWER_1F should be set (to make the trio who give the Rainbow Wing go away)

But in the callbacks and triggers, it should look to see if all beasts were captured. If they were, it should setevent EVENT_WISE_TRIO_IN_TIN_TOWER_1F and clearevent EVENT_WISE_TRIO_HANG_OUT_IN_TIN_TOWER_1F

This allows the trio who gives the Rainbow Wing to appear, correct?

Also, I checked the engine/std_scripts.asm as you said. Both events are set
>>
File: 1501371380787.png (625KB, 1616x612px) Image search: [Google]
1501371380787.png
625KB, 1616x612px
posting my concept art for route designs
>>
What are the best hacks for GBA? Are there any good GBA hacks that have gen7 Pokemon?
>>
(Help)

>>33236754
>>
File: gsc trees.png (793B, 16x96px) Image search: [Google]
gsc trees.png
793B, 16x96px
yes hello here are some trees
>>
>>33240129
post the script, if you please
>>
>>33240129
Switch to Essentials so you can actually make progress making a game instead of being stuck on simple bullshit.
>>
File: Melemele - Iki Town.png (70KB, 608x512px) Image search: [Google]
Melemele - Iki Town.png
70KB, 608x512px
therewasanattempt.png

>>33240279
Might use these.
>>
>>33240445
iki town's looking nice
>>
>>33239610
I'll reserve judgment until I see actual Pokémon-tiled maps.
>>
>>33239610
>a giant forest on fire
what the actual fuck
>>
>>33240674
audible kek
>>
>>33240300
>>
File: the sequel.png (7KB, 553x165px) Image search: [Google]
the sequel.png
7KB, 553x165px
>>33240778
>>
Has anyone tried messing around with Gen 7 hacking around here?
>>
>>33241744
Never
>>
Are there any fan games that have working multiplayer?
>>
>>33242858
Most ROMhacks not made via disassembly should be able to trade and battle just fine with copies of itself. Ones that are made with disassembly can also have it if the author made sure not to break it, though in the case of Prism's unfinished leaked build that wasn't the case.
>>
>>33229333
I know Prism probably had the TPP ad revenue as an excuse, but what about Uranium not that it matters since it's grimderp shit anyway
>>
>>33242858
Uranium has it and Phoenix Rising has it planned.
>>
>>33242909
Patreon money.
>>
>>33240445
Maybe use the Tower roof as the battle plataform?
>>
File: ROUTE 123.png (164KB, 1152x560px) Image search: [Google]
ROUTE 123.png
164KB, 1152x560px
Spent today working on 123. This route is the new area for Altering Cave because the old one didn't look all that great.
>>
>>33244374
What are you gonna do with Altering cave?
>>
>>33244441
That's a secret until I get the hack up. So close to quints.
>>
>>33244495
Forina still in?
>>
>>33244374
Are those yellow trees significant?
>>
So how much free space is in Fire Red exactly? Or roughly? I ask because I have to keep rewriting scripts and finding new free space and just wanna make sure I don't run out for big events or whatever.
>>
>>33244495
what happens when quints
>>
>>33245602
you can always clean out the old shit
>>
>>33245602
Over 8MB, which is half the ROM. You can get another 16MB by expanding it, but the GBA can't handle anything bigger than 32MB total.
>>
So I went through all the moves in PGE for Fire Red and changed what needed to be special accordingly, but does it matter that status moves still say physical?
>>
>>33245602
Basically this: >>33245714. Are you making a whole new region or just adding on to Kanto/Sevii? If the former, yeah, clean out all the old shit. If the latter, then, as >>33245716 said, there should be plenty of space if you don't waste it.
>>
>>33245858
Pretty much just wanna add talking scripts, like 5-10 cutscenes, some givepokemon and movement stuff. Real basic.
>>
>>33245987
It's unlikely those will be more than a few kilobytes total at max, so you should be fine. The first half of the ROM is literally the entire game, so if you're not making something that size you'll have no problems finding enough space.
>>
>>33245003
Yes it is.
>>33245066
No not really. I should change them back because they sort of look like an eye sore. Just wanted to try a different palette of something.
>>33245689
I don't know. Just would've looked cool if the anon got a straight 44444
>>
File: a2e.jpg (205KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
a2e.jpg
205KB, 600x400px
Any hack that change pkm evolution like pic related?
>>
File: 3dh79wN.png (291KB, 1293x431px) Image search: [Google]
3dh79wN.png
291KB, 1293x431px
>>33246963
Or like this?
>>
>>33244374
I love this, do you have a link to other maps?
>>33240445
>>33234416
This is turning out so pretty, I dig it a lot.
>>
>page 8
that just won't do
>>
so, what website will we all crawl to once 4chan shuts down?
>>
File: 8ch.png (8KB, 290x327px) Image search: [Google]
8ch.png
8KB, 290x327px
>>33249818
I'll probably try to endure 8ch's dead, furry mess of a Pokémon board. I'm not even sure which one is the main one, though, /poke/ seems dead and that site's /vp/ is completely unrelated to Pokémon.
>>
Are there lewds pokemon hacks? I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>33250049
>furry mess of a Pokémon board
Not much different here, ya know?
>>
File: Pokemon_Psychic_Adventures_10.png (7KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_Psychic_Adventures_10.png
7KB, 240x160px
>>33250093
https://hypnohub.net/forum/show/24140?page=12
>>
>>33249818
>once 4chan shuts down
should i be worried about something
>>
>>33250201
>implying any isp will let us americans access the asshole of the internet without paying harshly, if at all
rip
>>
>>33249818
why would it shut down?
>>
>>33242909
IIRC, Uranium never actually got a C&D, they just took it down after AM2R got one and they panicked.
>>
>>33250216
net neutrality is dead and verizon is already throttling people
>>
>>33250211
im uk so soon i may have to put in my debit card info to access 4chan so the government can more easily keep me safe from terror
thats if they dont block it
>>
>>33250240
you can still download uranium though
>>
>>33250283
You can still download AM2R too, doesn't mean they didn't take it down. It's the internet, nothing is ever gone for good.
>>
File: 1499368134363.jpg (200KB, 1242x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1499368134363.jpg
200KB, 1242x1242px
>>33250248
>tfw Comcast has a monopoly in your area
Fuck city folk who think because THEY have options it means everyone else ALSO has options
>>
>>33250299
i meant uranium's site is till up so is the reddit for it as well with links to downloads on them
>>
>>33250317
They must've unpussied out and put it back up then.
>>
>>33250339
the last update was 10 month ago i think they just abandoned it
it still has a playerbase though with people still discussing it on reddit, which is odd as i didnt think it looked any good, i never played it though
>>
Any links to fire red tilesets? Ones that are free to use by the creator of course.
>>
So let's say I made Two Island my starting town. When I go to the port it only lets me go to One or Three Island. It won't let me go to Vermillion from One Island either. How fix?
>>
>>33250386
/vp/ just has higher standards than the rest of the Pokémon community.
>>
I don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I didn't want to make a whole thread. If I use a randomizerlink, can I still link trade/battle?
>>
is there an option that isn't unlz-gba for trainer sprite editing in emerald? ive had it up to here with this fucking program
>>
>>33252487
NSE has a trainer option instead of just OW's but Emerald doesn't have the feature sadly.
>>
Dead of the night bump.
>>
>>33251764
Did you give yourself a Tri-Pass?
>>
>>33251764
im doing something similar but with one island as the start, im giving the player the tri pass after they complete some things

in the original frlg in order for the player to go back to vermilion they have to finish some tasks on one island
>>
File: region.jpg (420KB, 1008x737px) Image search: [Google]
region.jpg
420KB, 1008x737px
Battle engine is almost near full functionality. Whats left right now is to completely finish the system that passes methods from moves/abilities/items and what not to the battle instance.
Once that is done I'll start actually adding in some actual move and ability data, with some Spirits too. Maybe a full 24 or so to start with.
After that I'll move on to the network/multiplayer code to get two clients connected, and then to interface with a central server.
>>
What are the best romhacks to play on a phone? And which emulator would be best to run them?
>>
>>33256555
>>33256646
I have it to where your mom tells you she lost your pass around the house and you pick it up but I used the Rainbow Pass and it won't work.
>>
>>33257587
someone give me a quick rundown on this
>>
>>33257949
see
>>33166961
>>
>>33237868
It has its strengths and weaknesses, but most of the people here feel really, really superior about one or the other. To be honest, there's great stuff and terrible stuff from both ROM hacking and Essentials; both really just depend on how much work you're willing to put in.
>>
>>33234416
These are looking really nice, but if you're gonna use GSC tilesets as a base, remember that everything has to be a 2x2 grid.
>>
>>33257937
Take a look at the ferryman's script, there's a flag or var that needs to be set for each of the passes and tickets before they will work.
>>
>>33258034
>remember that everything has to be a 2x2 grid
Right, and if you look at tiles in Prism and other hacks, nothing says you can't edit the contents of those 2x2 (actually, 32x32) grid tiles.

Everything you see has been loaded into a ROM and appears fine.
>>
>>33257587
>>33257989
wow looks good
>>
Why the hell can't I access the pokecommunity server? It says it has an outtage.
>>
>>33259390
Maybe because there's an outtage?
>>
>>33257587
Are you going to use the same elemental types (fire, ice, dark...)?
>>
>>33259731
Same types, some with different names that fall more in line with the game's setting.
>>
Is there some secret to making movement scripts work that I'm just not understanding because I've made them work before but most of the fucking time they just freeze my game
>>
>>33259814
Movements need to end in a 0xFE, always.
>>
>>33250127
The most disappointing thing is that literally everything but hypnotizing them to act like a Pokemon is copypasted. Also none of the Moemon patches work with it.
>>
Do randomizers work with romhacks?
>>
>>33259963
Some of them, yes
>>
>>33259867
Mine do. The script freezes before anything even happens. I literally tried copying and pasting a script and it didnt work
>>
>>33261623
Just have the person dissappear at the door instead of entering the door.
>>
>>33258564
I didn't mean 2x2 as in the pixel count. I'm talking about how everything is 4 tiles in a 2x2 layout. There are parts of your map that don't follow that; like the grass and everything about the school yard, and the path in front of the player house is 3 wide. You don't have to do this obviously, but if you want it to look as nice as possible, follow the style you're using.
>>
Goodnight bump
>>
Is there a way of adding the "select three Pokemon" thing to gym battles?
>>
is it possible to have full network/online trading capabilities with just emulators?
is it possible to transfer gen 1/2 to gen 3 with just emulators?
>>
>>33263220
>is it possible to have full network/online trading capabilities with just emulators?

No.

Better get to work on that Essentials game buddy.
>>
can you transfer gen 1 saves from old cartriges to the 3ds ports through some combination of 3rd party hardware?
>>
>>33263385
assuming your 3ds is hacked i read some anon talking about a way to do just that. can't remember what he said but yes it is possible.
>>
>>33263405
what about transferring them to sun and moon after that?
>>
>>33263207
In Essentials yes. In a ROM hack? LOL good fucking luck.
>>
>>33263952
>Essentials
Move that shit to the recycle bin where it belongs and either wait for the unity engine or use a disassembly.
>>
>>33240778
>>33240801
The flags and variables you're using are not safe at all. You want to stick to the 0x200 to 0x2FF range for flags, and the 0x4011 to 0x40FF range for variables.

You should always just use waitmovement 0x0, there's no use in specifying the second parameter as anything other than 0.

You want to use the setdooropened, doorchange, setdoorclosed and hidesprite commands to make it look like the person event is going inside a building; use XSE's F1 to find out more about how to use those commands.

I suspect the reason you're getting a black screen is from the flags / variables, if not it may just be something else in your map that's fucking up.
>>
page nine rescue
>>
>>33263412
i think thats why he brought it up in the first place. sorry i don't have more info.
>>
>>33263385
Theoretically it should work like this:
>get a rom dumper/flash cart/etc
>dump your cart
>get a hacked 3ds, with jksm
>import save in VC game
>???
>profit!
>>
File: 739bhires.gif (34KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
739bhires.gif
34KB, 124x124px
>>
>>33263952
Yeah but for real, would it work
>>
>>33264022
I watched a video that was based on diegoisawesome's guide. It said start setflags at 1200 and idk about the variables.
>>
>>33267497
In Essentials yes. Get to work.
>>
>>33263207
TPPAC already did it for the Battle Tent.
>>
>>33267482
Needs more frames, bb
>>
So I guess this this place to ask. Anyone know if Pokemon Polished Crystal was updated? I could of sworn that that the 3.0 update was posted on /v/ a few weeks ago
>>
>>33269599
I haven't seen anything like that in the archive. Remember what kind of thread it was?
>>
>>33269599
>>33269833
nvm found it
https://gbahacks.blogspot.com/2017/03/polished-crystal.html?m=1
>>
>>33269856
you are awesome anon. Thank you
>>
>>33269599
3.0 isn't out yet but there's a public playtest beta for 3.0 right now. It doesn't have everything planned for 3.0 and is mainly there to fix bugs.
>>
what's a space poff?
>>
>>33263220
>>33263222
Emulator devs go out of their way to deliberately cripple wifi and if they didn't people's emulators would probably get banned from WFC anyway.

You can move pkm files in between versions using pkhex in romhacks but any Essentials Pokemon can't be transferred which is annoying.
>>
Newbie here

I'm trying to set encounters but the scrolling takes too fucking long. Is there a key I can hold to speed up the scrolling or do I have to deal with it?
>>
>>33273463
PageDown in your preferred text editor.
>>
>>33273756
Thank you!
>>
>>33228867
Using assembly for Pokemon Crystal, specifically TPPAC, I'm trying to make a script that turns the surf sprite blue while surfing.
For guys it's red, for girls it's always blue.
But is there a script I can add to the surf function that will change the players pallet to blue then back to red?

There's a boutique in TPPAC that allows the player to change their pallet, but not sure how to implement that.
>>
>>33275130
Why not just make ethan blue all of the time? :)
>>
what's the exact reason why emulators can't have legit networking capabilities?
>>
>>33275618
Oh they can
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuOXOYMDxEw
>>
>>33275754
is that a legit connection or is it some unofficial network of other emulators?
>>
>>33275578
ehh I've tried it, just doesn't look right with the sprite I'm using
>>
>>33271602
To be clear, only desmume's dev intentionally sabotaged networking features.
As for emulators getting banned, it's true but there are ways around it. For example, Dolphin users can use a program to generate a unique set of required files for online play. And even then, you could only be banned if you were caught cheating.
>>
>>33275921
That was back when desmume had functional networking. Nintendo's servers would see it as just another NDS connecting.
The dev intentionally broke and then removed the networking features for "reasons". I don't quite remember, but I think he claimed that he didn't want to attract any attention from Nintendo, but he broke local communications like Download Play as well.
>>
>>33277448
So would an older version of the emulator work for that?
>>
>>33277471
Now that the nds servers are down, it's completely useless.
>>33277448
The dev probably felt terrible because sega announced that phantasy star 0 had more online players than it had copies sold, by a large margin.
>>
>>33277540
It wouldn't be completely useless if you patched the games to connect to Wiimmfi.
https://wiimmfi.de/stat?m=28
There are already a handful of people who already connect to those servers once in a blue moon.
>>
>>33277565
This would be great for a romhack.
The hack could patch in support for Wiimmfi and either the hack creator or the community could have a server specifically for that game.

If only gen IV and V romhacking was more robust.
>>
>>33230145
You doing a demake?That'd be cool,I Iike those.
>>
Are there any "catch 'em all" Emerald hacks that add in the physical/special split?
>>
>>33278231
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcPJYYZhdNM
>>
>>33278713
I'm not a huge fan of the sprites shown in the video, as they're either too big for the GBA or seem to be missing some edge pixels. But thank you for that, it gave me the lead I needed to find this:
https://www.reddit.com/r/PokemonROMhacks/comments/207c8s/pokemon_emerald_physicalspecial_move_splitter/cg315sn/

Apparently, someone (likely from this thread) made a hack of Emerald with 386 Pokemon, running indoors, the physical/special split, and "fixed" capitalization.
This is even better than what I was willing to settle for.

There are even options for Moemon if you're a faggot, and a non-386 version.
>>
So, what hacks and essentials games are actually worth playing?
>>
>>33278984
see >>33231350
>>
>>33278987
>No names or anything
That's tremendously helpful, anon.
>>
>>33278990
see >>33232951

You're right it is helpful :)
>>
>>33278993
Somewhat, but it doesn't match names to images, which is important.
>>
>>33278998
use google
>>
File: 1501730454979.jpg (178KB, 713x999px) Image search: [Google]
1501730454979.jpg
178KB, 713x999px
How many mons you usually put one route? How do you decide on their levels? Do you like having a lot of "secret" ones like Chansey that have 1% rate? Im thinking of doing this to many routes and have some npcs tip you off on them
>>
File: Polished Crystal_05.png (3KB, 160x144px) Image search: [Google]
Polished Crystal_05.png
3KB, 160x144px
>>33278984
Brown and Prism are a must. The former is one of the oldest "worthwhile" hacks" and the latter is a decade-long-made labor of love sequel.
Gaia is a really impressive beta and actually has real, fully-functional Mega Evolution, on top of implementing a ton of later-Gen Pokémon with their proper abilities and gimmicks and such. It's been a while since that beta and I don't pay attention to Gen 3 enough to see if any other hacks have used that Mega Evolution code.
I'm admittedly biased toward Gen 1 and 2 hacks. Maize is a cool beta especially since its latest beta was done traditionally (it's since been ported to disassembly but nothing new has been released with that), and Red++ and Polished Crystal are both well-done Gen 1 and 2 modernization hacks and the latter adds a lot of custom content.
>>
File: 1436561539139.png (120KB, 368x298px) Image search: [Google]
1436561539139.png
120KB, 368x298px
>>33278984
>>33280122
Also Essentials is shit ignore the shitposter who replied to you earlier
>>
why does every gamedev thread have one autist who bitches about engines?
>>
>>33280887
Tradition
>>
Here's an idea to keep this thread interesting during the lull time when everyone's working on their shit and, thus, not posting anything:

Post the ideas/stories/etc. for potential hacks that you, presently, have no plans to actually make.

Who knows? Someone looking for an idea themselves might just pick up your idea and start hacking it. That, or it'll just let the "idea guys" among us shoot some shit.

I'll start: Team Rocket alternate path in Red. Everything is vanilla until you reach the Rocket grunt at the end of Nugget Bridge. Instead of being unable to say "Yes" to his offer to join Team Rocket, you would be unable to say "No." The rest of the game would be you getting involved in all the vanilla game Rocket plotlines, but on the other side. Like, you would be part of the Lavender Pokémon Tower and Silph Co. raids, battling those trying to stop Team Rocket. Probably would be a story connecting Mr. Fuji, the Mew diaries in the Pokémon Mansion, Giovanni, the Master Ball, and Mewtwo in the Cerulean Cave. You'd still collect the remaining badges and what not; you'd just be a bad guy working for Giovanni.

In short, an AU hack where Red is forced to choose the villain path in his theoretical branching-path story.
>>
>>33280887
Insecure ROM hackers, mostly.
>>
Anyone have a link for the updated version of Pokemon Pink? (Version 2.1) ?
>>
>>33282373
But the first person who started the shitflinging in this thread, and the person who starts the shitflinging in EVERY thread, is this autist here >>33231350
>>
>>33281849
To expand on that: we can make it go full edge mode at the first branch of the plot, with the nugget grunt straight up threatening to kill you if you don't do what they say. Then we can expand it and branch out from there, with the option to gleefully follow each and every order or the option to fight them every step of the way.
By the way, both Blaine and Fuji worked in the cinnabar mansion.
>>
since insurgence is having it's final release today, can someone tell me if it's just as shit as the rest of that hacks games? reborn, rejuvenation, etc.
>>
>>33283354
It's an Essentials-made game, so it's shit.
>>
>>33283054
Doesn't matter who started it if insecure ROM hackers are the ones constantly propagating it. Case in point >>33283421
>>
>>33283445
It does matter who started it. If Essentialsfags never started it, then the only way for drama to propagate is if ROMhackers decided to start it instead. Since they haven't started it yet, Essentialsfags stirring the pot make them the primary propagators.
>>
>>33228867
Cyber Jar is that you?
>>
>>33283354
Insurgeance isn't made by the hacks who did Reborn or Rejuvenation, they're the hacks who made Zeta/Omicron. I haven't played Insurgeance but ZO is what turned me off of Essentials in the first place before even worse games like Reborn, Rejuvination, and Pokémon Aegis (a.k.a. Pokémon Dindu Version and Nuffin Version) cemented those feelings.
>>
>>33283354
Insurgence is better than Reborn, but the story is just as terrible
>>
>>33281849
So many people have suggested this idea and nobody's done anything with it. Now that pokered exists, it shouldn't be too hard to just get started on it.
>>
>>33284554
That's what I'm thinking. I mean, look at this: >>33234787

7 years ago, people literally said an authentic-looking recreation of that story's Red hack was impossible. Not difficult; literally impossible.

Guess what? I played it so far up to Mt. Moon. Feels just like the story. These diassembly projects have opened so many doors for hacking, there's no wonder Red++ and Polished Crystal are able to do what they've done. I really hope new gen 1/2 hacks continue to be made.
>>
>>33271441
The BEAM.

>>33283557
Cyber jar is mostly made out of metal, not kevlar.
>>
>>33283445
I have more than a slight suspicion you're samefagging on both sides.
>>
>>33284792
FALSE FLAG ESSENTIALS FAG
>>
>>33284824
Shut the fuck up.
>>
ignore all engine shitposting
ignore all engine shitposters
>>
>>33284925
I told you to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>33275130
Look at Special_SetPlayerPalette. It's used in maps/PokeCenter2F.asm.
>>
>>33284992
I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together.
>>
r8 my plot

>go about game like normal
>third gym town evil team is introduced
>four capable admins and the leader, no grunts
>gives vague introduction, releases Regirock and terraforms the village
>battle two admins
>disappears
>next town is by a beach
>see him again
>releases Regice and turns the wholr body of water into a giant ice puzzle
>disappears
>battle other two admins
>next city, there again
>releases Registeel, more ecoterrorism
>finally decides he's ready to prevent you from stopping him
>he loses, disappears
>???

Not sure where to go from there. I know I want him to come back one final time towards the end for a battle
>>
>>33285389
Have regigigas appear to tear the entire region apart in a bid to transform it into a land that reflects (evil team's desire)
>>
Goodnight /heg/
>>
>>33282538
Seconding this, the Mediafire link from the Page on Pokecommunity is down and the other Romsites have the 1.1 Version
>>
>>33280122
kill yourselfie mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
File: pokemassoverview1.png (2MB, 3442x2476px) Image search: [Google]
pokemassoverview1.png
2MB, 3442x2476px
concept art mk2
>>33240674
>>33240632
>>33239610
>>33240705
>>
>>33279366
Something I want to do is to have pokémons with low spawn rate and a way to increase it. Stuff like planting a specific kinf of berry, having a particular pokémon leads your party, ... and have npcs giving you hints. I don't think I would ever go with a spawn rate under 5% because it just becomes a pain at that point.
>>
>>33267514
I honestly couldn't care less, what I'm saying is true bitch
>>
>>33267514
Well, how outdated is the video? Is it for the right rom? Was the person making the video a retard?
>>
>>33234787
>>33284591
I just realized. If the Pokémon Black Ghost creepypasta can be authentically made now due to pokered, shouldn't it also be possible to remake Lost Silver on an actual ROM, rather than a Game Maker .exe game, by using pokecrystal?
>>
File: 1498281320904.jpg (146KB, 432x529px) Image search: [Google]
1498281320904.jpg
146KB, 432x529px
>>33287094
What did I do this time
>>
Never played a Pokemon fangame. What's a good one to play first?
>>
>>33290504
none, they're all literal garbage
>>
>>33290504
see >>33231350
>>
>>33290504
Insurgence 1.2 update, which is a full 8 gym + League game, has just come out.

If you don't mind fanmade Megas and Deltas (which are just Regional forms but more over the top) you should check it out, I played it months ago and enjoyed it. It has a pretty edgy storyline but you can play a lighter mode that tones it down to the level of mainline games.
>>
>>33290640
That's interesting, but all I gather from that is I should be looking for a Pokemon Essentials game.
>>33290645
Sounds interesting. I'll give it a download, thanks!
>>
>>33290504
I also never played a fangame, but which fangames should I definitely avoid, /vp/?
>>
>>33290886
All of them.
>>
Gaia and Procyon/Deneb are kino hacks.
>>
>>33290896
Okay, but which ones should I avoid more and which ones should I avoid less?
>>
>>33290645
>M-flygon
Already has my interest
>>
>>33290504
Vega.
>>
do the emulators require any sort of hardware passthrough?
>>
>>33290504
Sage for authenticity but it's slow as fuck and it's demo only goes to the third fucking gym.

If you want a laugh at some terrible fangames play Quartz and Deadwood.

If you like edgy shit and you jack off to Weavile, play Reborn and Insurgence.

If you want a challenge play BlazeBlack/VoltWhite.

If you're a genwunner, play Ash Grey.
>>
>>33292281
Is there any reason to play uranium?
>>
>>33292281
I was told Insurgence had a lighter storyline that made its tone closer to that of a typical main series game. Do you know if that's accurate, or is it still pretty edgy?
>>
>>33287453
anon, pls
tell me, is it supposed to be an autumn forest or is 1/4 of the countryside on fire
>>
>>33283354
Boring as fuck in both gameplay and story, edgy enough to be bad and cringeworthy but not edgy enough to be funny
>>
>>33294540
Not me but it's obviously autumn forest that was set on fire
>>
>>33296841
I get it.
but i don't get it.
>>
>>33285389
How about instead, do three admins and a leader.
Each admin controls a Regi and the leader controls Gigas. Or if you want to keep the four admins, have the player battle against only one admin per regi, then before battling the leader's Regigigas, the final admin battles you with the Regi trio.
>>
how do i get a 3ds to display on my monitor?
>>
>>33290504
>>33290886
>>33291386
Ash Gray and Ruby Destiny are the only ones to avoid. They're barely playable and they look like shit. They aren't even bad enough to laugh at.

Pokemon My Ass version is fun if you're a 13 year old who thinks naked people and sex is the pinnacle of comedy.

Play Pokemon Quartz & Snakewood for a laff. Quartz is full of crappy MS Paint scribble fakemon and broken English. Snakewood tries to be this post apocalyptic zombie horror game that takes place in a destroyed Hoenn, but there's a sideplot about psychics and cultists and the story just falls on its ass around Mauville Town. Some of the battles get infuriating so you can ragequit whenever it feels like it's overstaying its welcome.

Insurgence, Rejuvination & Reborn put a unique spin on the formula. Don't play them in sequence because they're very samey. One has Shadow Pokemon, one has Delta Pokemon, and one has a custom form of Pokemon that are like bossfights. I do NOT know which goes to which.

If you have a sense of humor play Clover. They make racist/homophobic/antisemitic jokes so if you get offended easily you'll wanna shy away from it.

Play BlazeBlack/VoltWhite & Sacred Gold/Storm Silver if you want difficulty hacks.

Play Pokemon Prism & Brown if you want something genuinely good. They really raise the bar on fangames.

Uranium, Solar Light/Lunar Dark, and Sage try to be as authentic as possible. There's fakemon and that's really it. Uranium introduces a new type but does little to nothing with it. Very by-the-numbers There's no interesting setpieces in the games. Sage's excuse is that it's still in development but it's been years and we only got a 3-gym demo like a week ago. It's never getting finished.

I've heard good things about FireRed Backwards, Tohoumon, and Pokemon Vega.

Moemon is just a reskin that turns all the mons into cute girls. Just download the sprite sheet if you want to look at the cute Pokegirls.
>>
This might not be the place to ask, but does anyone have a pre-patched .CIA of Pokemon Nova Sun?
>>
File: 1481408743604s.jpg (2KB, 125x118px) Image search: [Google]
1481408743604s.jpg
2KB, 125x118px
You guys might be able to help me. I'm wanting to get the dex entries in text form for all the official Pokemon, as well as each of their cry sounds. Do you guys have/use resources that could make getting these easier than scouring Bulbapedo for hours?
>>
>>33228867
So I bought an Action Replay Powersaves Pro, and when I tried to us it it didn't work. So I returned it and got another one, and it STILL doesn't work!

Like what the hell!?
>>
>>33300433
Not the thread for this, try /vg/'s Homebrew & Hacking General
>>
>>33300428
>>33300428
dex entries here
https://veekun.com/dex
>>
>>33250097
There's a difference of scale
>>
>>33302138
I would rather scour bulbapedia for hours
>>
>>33250248
Good thing I use at&t
>>
>>33281849
Would anyone be stopping you or would it all go according to plan? If so, what is the plan? The fan theory of recapturing mewtwo? (Weak to ghosts, silph scope; Master Ball to catch?)

Obviously they launder stolen pokemon as the prizes for their casino, and are generally trying to make a profit on things. But any bigger goals?
>>
>>33302386
Don't forget kidnapped Fuji, it's creator.
>>
>>33290504
Touhou Puppet Dance. Very well made.
>>
>>33302177
You're next

"First they came for Verizon, and I did not care because I was not Verizon..."
>>
>>33302386
Honestly, probably the latter. Depending on the direction taken with the Rocket Red story, maybe Blue and the Elite Four might try to stop you. It depends on whether Red is operating as a full-blown Team Rocket grunt/member, or is undercover, continuing to pose as a normal trainer while actually doing jobs for Team Rocket, and Blue/Oak/etc. only realize this after you become champion and, alongside Giovanni, go after Mewtwo.
>>
>>33302601
Do you get the option to betray him at the last second and take it for yourself? That would be really cool.

Maybe have your obey/rebel choices up to that point effect whether he sees it coming?
>>
>>33302667
>Do you get the option to betray him at the last second and take it for yourself? That would be really cool.
I was just thinking that. I mean, if Red is the one who catches Mewtwo with the Master Ball, he might have the option to hand him over to Giovanni and become his second-in-command, or to refuse, battle and defeat him, and seize control of Team Rocket.

I think a version of GSC in this timeline would also be interesting, with a dystopian Kanto under his grip and NPCs talking cryptically about a "young kid and his super powerful psychic Pokémon."
>>
I want to have a snoop through one of the Wii pokemon games code. Trying to find something to disassemble it though. PowerPC 750 assembly, right?

All I've been able to find that works is onlinedisassembler.com, but it only lets me run small chunks of code at a time. I need something that can convert the entire .wad file so I can start weeding through it.

Any suggestions?
>>
>>33304077
IDA Pro.
>>
>>33304086
$2300? Dafuq
>>
>>33304152
yar har fiddle dee dee
being a pirate is all right with me
do what you want because a pirate is free
you are a pirate

http://z0r.de/59
>>
>>33304198
Yeah I know. Just surprised how much the retail price is.
>>
>>33304278
It's to jew businesses, I think.
>>
Random idea: Game allowing you to lose to your rivals and keeping track of who won and who didn't. If you get a streak going on and it suddenly gets broken, they could be like "gotcha you this time, didn't I?"
>>33300382
>ruby destiny
>mfw the mystery dungeon attempt
who thought making a mystery dungeon on core series engine was a good idea
>>
File: just kill me.jpg (43KB, 728x635px) Image search: [Google]
just kill me.jpg
43KB, 728x635px
>>33304296
i can't even into images
>>
Guess everyone's working hard.
>>
>>33307794
It's the opposite. I'm not posting much because I haven't done anything in a while and thus have little to say.
>>
>>33307794
This: >>33308479. I'm stuck debating on whether to do an original gen II hack (something sort and sweet, not some lengthy, grand adventure) or follow in pokeblack's footsteps and see if that old Lost Silver creepypasta can be rebuilt on a real Crystal ROM using pokecrystal.
>>
File: huh.png (57KB, 1385x915px) Image search: [Google]
huh.png
57KB, 1385x915px
>>33304086
Trying to look at my pokemon ranch. This doesn't look right. Just endless fields of .long declarations. What are the settings I should be disassembling with? Do I have to extract something from the .wad first?
>>
>>33308512
i thought it wasn't that easy
>>
>>33310333
trips.. wasted like this
>>
I don't know where the Alola in GBC nigger is, but please show up. Show more stuff.
>>
>>33311462
He probably got bored realizing that doing a demake instead of something original is tedious as fuck and that he should switch to Essentials
>>
>>33304296
That's a really great idea. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard, either. Just need an array or something. 1/2 is first battle, 3/4 second..

There's probably a simpler way to implement it, though.
>>
>>33311491
I can't get it to work on my pirated Windows 10.
Please help.
>>
>>33228867
I'm looking for some help with running the ethereal gates demo in rpg maker. I decrypted the rgssad so i have access to all of the files but whenever i attempt to run the game in rpg maker's testing feature i get the message "Message: File PBS/townmap.txt not found." . I cannot get access to the pbs so does anybody know a way around this?
>>
>>33312059
Essentially what i'm asking is, is there anyway to recreate the pbs files with the files i have from decrypting the game or a way to start it without the pbs files altogether?
>>
>>33228867
how tf do I make the scripts on GBA?
>>
>>33230145
It's awesome!
>>
>>33313186
git gud
>>
>>33239610
Ehh, I'll probably wait for the tileset.
>>
>>33244374
Wait, what's this?
>>
>>33290504
Please, please play Prism. It's so good. Geniunely made with love.
Thread posts: 309
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.