[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth it to keep a shroomish from evolving up until I get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9427.png (21KB, 220x176px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9427.png
21KB, 220x176px
Is it worth it to keep a shroomish from evolving up until I get to the elite 4 to teach it spore in emerald version? I don't even know if I plan on doing battle frontier stuff or not
>>
>>33227652
Pls help me I need guidance
>>
>>33227652
If you need it that much, just put it in the daycare while you train your other Pokemon. It will be a burden otherwise.
>>
>>33227652
No. Just evolve it.
>>
>>33227666
>>33227668
I'll see how this daycare method works out and if it doesn't I'll just evolve it anyway. Thanks.
>>
>>33227699
You put it in and then it will gain experience points based on whatever. If you put it in at the start of your journey and wait until you finished the Elite 4 (or are getting to them), then it will likely have evolved 20 levels. I doubt any more than that.
If you have no idea about doing the BF or not, then just use it. Unless you haven't chosen your team yet. Likely, you may get bored of the BF or find it too hard. Just have fun, use that guy if you wanna. "Spore" may be necessary for the BF, but if you wanna stand a chance there, then you can easily just use the Move Relearner. It will be able to learn any move from the past, including "Spore" IIRC
>>
>>33227652
Not unless you plan to use it in the Frontier. Spore is good but I don't think its worth using a shroomish throughout the entire game just to make the E4 slightly easier.
>>
>>33227717
I actually have my team all picked out and I just reached mauville city. Shroomish is 22 as it if I were to leave it in there starting now, then what level would he be by the time I get to victory road?
>>
>>33227741
I'm heavily considering doing just that to make this all go over quickly.
>>
>>33227652
if you're dedicated you can hit 54 on your shroomish by the elite 4. the elite 4 in emerald are late 40s early 50s iirc. its not going to be fun though, and the lack of fun might, MIGHT make you never want to even play battle frontier.
i recommend just duplicating rare candy if you really want it by post game.....
>>
>>33227777
Nice digits also how do I duplicate rare candy with out cheats?
>>
>>33227789
google to know the exact steps, but you can clone pokemon and or items at battle tree. i can't remember exactly how because its been a while. make sure to hold onto some rare candies for this.
>>
>>33227800
sorry, at battle frontier.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.