[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>corocoro will just be orange rock doggo >No new trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1 (1).jpg (27KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).jpg
27KB, 852x480px
>corocoro will just be orange rock doggo
>No new trailer this month
>the first real info and advertisement we get will be in september, only 2 MONTHS from release
F L O P
L
O
P

what did GF mean by this?
>>
>>33227371
>No new trailer this month
Nice source, there's still worlds.
>inb4 they won't reveal anything
They did the last 3 times.
>>
>>33227371
>2 MONTHS from release

So like Emerald and BW2?
>>
>>33227457
I thought they already beat BW2's streak of silence during this wait for orange dog?
>>
>>33227371

Orange doge was revealed because Ash's Rockruff is evolving into it this week in the anime

They needed to officially reveal it before it debuted in the anime
>>
>>33227498
They didn't 'need' to, they chose to promote the game this way. They chose to promote it this way.
>>
>>33227402
>Nice source, there's still worlds.
Which never had huge reveals, just single mons or forms
>>
>>33227508

They've had this third Lycanroc planned since the original Sun/Moon, and the anime had been hinting at it since Rockruff was captured months ago

Now was the time to reveal it
>>
>>33227478
BW2 was revealed at the very end of February, and released June. News period for it started coming with the full coverage starting in early April. Emerald was announced July and came out September, with coverage starting very quickly that July. USUM hasn't started full coverage yet two full months after its June reveal, but it had two tiny bits of news with ICY Pikachu and Dusk Lycanroc, and its reveal showed off more than BW2's did.
>>
>>33227547
Stop comparing old games campaigns to the newer ones

In the past GF did very short campaigns and they werent worldwide, now they are and now they last several months each
>>
>>33227564
Or maybe I'll keep doing it. Yeah, I think I'll do that.
>>
>>33227571
Go ahead and then be ready to be disappointed

Even BW campaign was relatively shorter than USUM (!).
>>
>>33227371
>F L O P
>L
>O
>P
they are basically releasing the same games twice. the development costs are sure to be so small that even if the games sells like total ass, they almost 100% will make a profit.
they are literally releasing the same game FOUR TIMES with slight alterations.
>>
>>33227371
Be thankful that it looks like for the fest time in years they decided not to reveal the entire game before its actually released. That's why leak season has had all the hype, and then the games feel disappointing to some people.

Or maybe it's a bad sign they barely changed/added anything from SM, and is nothing like previous third versions
>>
>>33227371
I personally like having to wait for new info, when ORAS came out all the new features were revealed already and nothing took us by surprise and I was like, "Oh... that's it?"
>>
>>33227603
>every single third version+BW2 has new features
>but this won't because the orange dog triggers me, what do you mean that pikachu trailer and those mimikyu/lycanroc cutscenes imply new stuff?
>>
The game is rushed.

They havent even fucking started working on the game, thats why there's no fucking gay jew trailer.
i hate these paki cunts.
>>
>>33227371
corocoro will has the red version
>>
>>33231273

>Lycanroc Dawn
>It's Dusk but red but still on fours, with Midday's copypasted model
>>
>>33230118
There's a middle ground between releasing everything and releasing nothing
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.