[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one who notice how UNBEARABLE /vp/ is? Back before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6017.jpg (75KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6017.jpg
75KB, 500x375px
Am I the only one who notice how UNBEARABLE /vp/ is? Back before SM was even release, this board used to be fun, now it's just nothing but dead memes. Not even the Phox thread, a thread for furfags, hasn't been posting that much lately. If furfags don't post that much in /vp/, you know this place is shit.
>>
hb killed pokemon with her fakemons xD
>>
>>33223444
How long have you been on here?
>>
>>33223444
>It's another HURR DURR /vp/ SUCKS NOW thread
Why don't you fucking leave then?
>>
>>33223444
>phoneposter complains about quality
>>
>>33223444
now how did i know you're new?

>revealing the real reason you're annoyed
why not start a thread and get your fix
>>
This is how /vp/ works. It only good leading up to and immediately after a new game's release. The rest of the time it's just an off period.
>>
File: 1483155414771.jpg (13KB, 230x208px) Image search: [Google]
1483155414771.jpg
13KB, 230x208px
Stop making meta threads that only serve to clog up the board further just so you can point out how pessimistic /vp/ is.
>>
>>33223444
This board has been shit since its inception. It's had its up and downs, sure, but ultimately there's always something that's shit up the board.
>>
File: chesnot this shit again.png (475KB, 893x732px) Image search: [Google]
chesnot this shit again.png
475KB, 893x732px
>>33223444
2017: This board used to be good before S/M!
2014: This board used to be good before OR/AS!
2013: This board used to be good before X/Y!
We can continue this. But I think The point is clear.
>>
>>33223444
Good job outing yourself as a newfag. Fuck off back to where you came. The newfags who joined during the SM hype season are some of the worst. Literally fuck off.
>>
>>33223444
Sun and Moon killed the board and the franchise.
>>
>>33223687
All of those sentences are true though (if you say better instead of good). It just keeps getting worse with each new hype period.
>>
>>33223506
It's never usually as bad as this though. At least other gens we've had spin-off games to tide us over for a little while. Now what have we got? Magikarp Splash, Pokemon GO and a Switch port of a Wii U game.
>>
>>33223900
/vp/ itself has been this bad before, yes. Having a spin-off game or not barely affects the quality of the board.

Honestly, if the lull in pokemon games is draining anyone so much, they need to branch out more and play new games.
>>
Perhaps the worst board on 4chan, gives /x/ a good run for its money. No one even plays Pokemon here despite the franchise being about connecting with other people and playing together.
>>
>>33223687
There were only two genuinely good time periods for this board.
Immediately after it was created up until some time after BW came out.
And after the great purge leading into the the BW2 era.
>>
>>33223994
This board is awful and probably the worst blue board but the worst board award definitely goes to /soc/ or /r9k/
>>
File: vp reaching on something.jpg (148KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
vp reaching on something.jpg
148KB, 500x750px
>>33223444
Oh fucking please.

This shit is minor compared to the off-season inbetween XY and ORAS-hype and the off-season inbetween B2W2 and XY.

And even now, this board was really only fun from its inception to the hype season of B2W2. After that shitposting became the norm for all boards and /vp/ took a hit. After that a great deal of contributors left and there was a brain drain and lack of creative energy. This spiked after XY when underage faggots flooded the board and the shitposting became even worse.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about kid.
>>
>>33223487
The ones who need to leave are the people who only use the board to shitpost. Not the people who want things to be better.
>>
>>33223444
Dumb penguinposter
>>
File: 1470785165425.png (504KB, 650x482px) Image search: [Google]
1470785165425.png
504KB, 650x482px
>>33223444

this board has been shit forever. And people aren't even shit in the same way. It's like all the regulars of /vp/ are just people of all opinions and creeds coming together to be shit

and yet we're all still here
>>
>>33224015
Wait, but doesn't /trash/ exist?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.