[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man GameFreak's creativity has really gone down the toilet.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 180px-Spiky-eared_Pichu_DP_1.png (37KB, 180x249px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Spiky-eared_Pichu_DP_1.png
37KB, 180x249px
Man GameFreak's creativity has really gone down the toilet. I don't even wanna touch the piece of crap that this thing is attached to.
>>
File: notto disu shitto agen.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
notto disu shitto agen.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
>>33222407
>They did [dumb shit] before, so it's okay if they do [dumb shit] again!
Enough
>>
>>33222432
Did people shit on HGSS when Spiky-Eared Pichu was revealed?
>>
File: ndsa.jpg (156KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ndsa.jpg
156KB, 1920x1080px
>>33222432
anon, are you also tired of people comparing:

>remakes to glorified 3rd versions
>permanent evolution form being a paintjob with a shitty flavor eventmon being a tuft-of-fur-job
>permanent evolution form being a paintjob with pokemon designs that still look more different than this
>perma evo form being a paintjob with non-permanent forms

? People go to such lengths to defend this shitty carrotwolf
>>
Don't forget literally my mom's shiny Pichu
>>
>>33222407
>B-B-BUT WHAT ABOUT X
one yen
n
e

y
e
n
>>
>>33223226
Is /vp/ even popular enough to warrant shills shilling?
>>
>>33223234
/vp/ is one of the biggest english speaking pokemon forums, I'm sure TCPi can afford few shills here and there
>>
>>33223246
TPCi*
>>
>>33223246
I'm sure r/pokemon is much better for shilling
>>
>>33223258
r/pokemon doesn't need shills, it's a hugbox anyway
>>
>>33222407
I've already explained to you how you're wrong, Joe.

Stop dick riding without any actual fucking thought as to why people might be complaining and why it would be legitimate now when it wasn't for HG/SS.
>>
>>33222432
>I only ever complain about bad shit in new games and pretend it means a game I haven't played is guaranteed to be shit and that Game Freak is suddenly creatively bankrupt, how dare you point out the times they did it in older games and I said nothing!

OP isn't defending Spiky-Eared Pichu OR Dusk Lycanroc, or any of the [dumb shit] Game Freak has ever done for that matter. He's pointing out how retarded it is to say "a literal recolor? something something usum are shit, something something out of ideas" when those same people never complained about this kind of shit in previous games, and if they did, they certainly didn't overreact in the way people are about Lycanroc.

And while OP might not be defending Dusk Lycanroc, I actually will to an extent, even though I also think the design is lazy as shit. At least it has a reason to exist. A Lycanroc that's in between day and night makes far more sense than a Pichu with an ear deformity that can't evolve or be transferred to later games. The concept is sound even if the execution fails. If you weren't outraged about something so retarded and pointless as what OP is posted you have absolutely no right to be angry about Lycanroc now, none at all.
>>
File: 1474423243592.jpg (72KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
1474423243592.jpg
72KB, 1000x562px
>>33222432
>ductrio, magneton, keldeo resolute, latios and latias, mega latios and megalatias, genies, ash pikachu, spiky eared pichu and ash grenina
>It doesn´t matter if they have being doing this since the beginning, NOT MY POKEMON
Enough
>>
>>33223279
>dick riding

I don't see OP defending Game Freak anywhere anon. I see him mocking hypocrisy. But since you're defending literally the most pointless alternate form in existence and saying complaints about it aren't "legitimate" in the same way complaints about the new Lycanroc are, and thinking you can actually logically defend that position, something tells me the concept is completely foreign to you. And I say this as someone who hates both the new Lycanroc form and people who "dick ride" Game Freak and refuse to criticize them, lest you accuse me of defending either because I know your first response to someone calling out your shit would be a strawman.

"Dusk Lycanroc is a lazy design and I wish they'd put in a little more effort" is a legitimate complaint. "Dusk Lycanroc is the worst fucking thing Game Freak has ever done, the franchise is literally dead, but it was okay when Pichu did it because reasons" is not.
>>
File: a-ok-sign-4311.jpg (10KB, 431x325px) Image search: [Google]
a-ok-sign-4311.jpg
10KB, 431x325px
>>33223834
I got you anon
>>
>>33222407
>>33223577
>>33223834
was this the first new piece of info in months for a game that came after a string of games many people were unsatisfied with, where it's an alternate evolution treated as a legitimate pokemon and not something that clearly only exists for an event?

Because taking a random thing from the past with zero context is not smart, it's not insightful, it's not a good argument, it's just retarded.

Spikey Eared Pichu was just supposed to be a slightly different pichu tied to an event. Dusk form is an alternate form that is supposed to be a fusion of two pokemon. Very, very weak attempt at trying to defend this retarded shit
>>
>>33224414
it was 2 months since the reveal, for god sake anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.