[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you can't just recolour a Pokemon, alter it slightly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Andi_Nidoqueen.png (1MB, 1174x881px) Image search: [Google]
Andi_Nidoqueen.png
1MB, 1174x881px
>you can't just recolour a Pokemon, alter it slightly and call it original, that's just lazy
>>
>b-b-B-BUT WHAT ABOUT WHAT ABOUT ABLOOBLOOBLOO xD
¥1
>>
>>33222059
past mistakes don't justify future mistakes
fucking retard
>>
>>33222072
>>33222074
excuse him, he's probably around thirteen
>>
They're supposed to be sexually dismorphic
Genders didn't exist when they were created
>>
this was just before they had the capability to include sexual dimorphism and divergent evolutionary lines into the game sprites. for whatever reason they didn't remedy it in later games.
>>
>>33222083
>Sucking cock this hard
Stop trying to fit so hard.
>>
>>33222059
But it's not "altered slightly" you fucking retard, their entire designs are different.
>>
File: 1487123055113.jpg (136KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1487123055113.jpg
136KB, 640x480px
Plusle and Minun are a better comparison, but you're still missing the point of why people are mad about Midday.
>go 2-3 months without any news whatsoever since the initial reveal of USUM, a game people are hoping will be good to redeem Alola's mediocrity
>finally start hyping up something, in this case Ash's Rockruff evolving because Ash's Pokemon are usually Special Snowflakes thanks to Greninja setting the bar
>Merchandise, CoroCoro and other sources implying there's something new coming up and it hints towards Rockruff/Lycanroc being relevant
>finally, Ohmori's gonna make an appearance and reveal the big news
>the news drops, and we finally get to see what the two-three month wait was all about
>it's just a fucking recolor of an already existing form except with an extra tuft of fur, and it even uses the same animations, model, bones, etc. as the existing form, and it's later implying to be obtained through gimmicky means (Event, Demo Gift, etc) rather than being a basic evolution, which leads you to believe this is just Ash-Lycanroc minus the "Ash" in its name
>>
>>33222178
You act like they hyped it up to be the biggest reveal of all time. They didn't do that, retards on /vp/ did.
>>
>>33222306
This. The new Lyconroc was one of the most low-key reveals they've ever done. We didn't even know for sure if Ohmori was going to announce anything new until the day before it happened.
>>
>>33222306
When you go radio silent about a game for months after it's initial reveal, people tend to expect something substantial will be included in the next information reveal.
>>
>>33222059
if they were one species what would the name even be?
Nidoiarch? Nidoyalty?
>>
>>33222059
>whataboutism
1 Y E N

Y

E

N
>>
>>33222437
This announcement was obviously just because the thing was appearing in the anime next week, not because they wanted to do a big USM reveal.
>>
>>33222437
>When you go radio silent about a game for months after it's initial reveal, RETARDS tend to expect something substantial will be included in the next information reveal.

fixed
>>
>>33222059
You're a retard. Those examples are more along the lines of the initial Lycanroc forms. No one complained about those. The problem with the 3rd form is how lazy its execution was. The idea of mixing between midday and midnight was cool, but still underrealized.

Second, they made a big point of hyping it up as a major marketing tool. GF really thought we'd eat this shit up.
>>
>>33222059
Gen I designs are so original
>>
>>33222178
Isn't Pikachu the real special snowflakemon since "it doesnt go in a pokeball"? And if not you could argue Meowth too.
>>
>>33222437
Its not my fault i was so thirsty for leaks and got my hopes up!
>>
>>33222059
I seriously don't get why people are so mad at Dusk Doggo. GF has been doing the same for years. Examples of different forms that come to mind are Wormadam, Sawsbuck, Meowstic and Pyroar. In most of the cases, it's just a asthetic change due to environment or gender. I don't love it's design nor I hate it. It's just another form of an already existing Pokemon.
>>
>>33222569
You don't understand that whataboutism is not an argument and it doesn't justify laziness. Stop sucking Gamefreak's dick and start using your brains,
>>
Anyone expecting major news from Pokenchi is fucking retarded. Even when they have news it's just a single Pokemon. Or even when they revealed new games on there all they show is the box art or literal 3 seconds of gameplay. But I'm not surprised since /vp/ is filled with underage newfags who don't know shit and expect everything to be the most epic reveal ever.
>>
This was 20 years ago.
>>
>>33222059
Still more effort than Duskdog.
>>
>>33222601
>Arbitrarily deciding what is an isn't allowed and refusing to explain it or change it in any way
But that's genuinely a symptom of autism.
>>
>>33222601
Calling it "whataboutism" doesn't make it bad, either. You need to justify your stance, simply riding the "everything after the DS games I grew up with is bad" bandwagon is not justification in and of itself.
>>
>>33222527
Underage confirmed
>>
>>33222765
>Oh noes he's calling out genwun as unoriginal! We can't allow this only gen 5 is unoriginal! I know, I'll call him underage! That'll show him!
Thanks for reminding me why I quit coming to this shithole.
>>
>>33222059
Early implementation of gender dimorphism, properly done in every later generation and not fixed (Compare Jellicent). due to dex numbering.
>>
>>33222178
>go two months without any news
Stopped reading there. It's not their fault you're a bunch of underaged impatient autists. Kill (You)'reselves.
>>
File: Chca_xLVEAABOHh.jpg-large.jpg (82KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Chca_xLVEAABOHh.jpg-large.jpg
82KB, 1024x1024px
>>33222059
They're gender differences just like these two
>>
>>33222059
Nidoking vs Nidoquen:
>Quen has feminine eyes while king has masculine
>King has kneepads while quen doesn't
>Quen has more toes
>Quen's jaw matches the underbelly while King's does not
>King has more stomach patches while Quen has "breasts"
>King has "side burns"
>King has teeth exposed
>King has more horns and all are much longer
>King has oval shaped ears while Quen has circle ears
>King has thicker arms and shoulders
>One is purple with blue-green and gret while the other is blue with peach and brown
Lycanroc Midday vs Dusk:
>Dusk is orange with green eyes
>Has the same model with just Midnight's fur thing
>Nothing else from appearance
>>
>>33222765
>Calling people underage for not jacking off gen 1

Isn't that the same generation that added a seal named seel with nothing to make it different from a real seal? Lets face it. Like gen 1 or not, it had a lot of bad designs.
>>
>>33223527
>with nothing to make it different from a real seal?

Do you normally see seals with horns and tails shaped like water spouts?
>>
File: 251425.png (23KB, 240x220px) Image search: [Google]
251425.png
23KB, 240x220px
>>33223527
delet
>>
>>33223540
Oh, I'm sorry. A tiny horn and a different tail shape. Big difference. I like Dewgong, but you'd have to be delusional to think seel isn't the most uninspired design ever.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.