[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poison type attacks should be supereffective against water type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: f.jpg (56KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
f.jpg
56KB, 500x500px
Poison type attacks should be supereffective against water type Pokemon.

Discuss
>>
Fairy type was a mistake

discuss
>>
>>33221608
no

vs fighting instead
>>
File: n0gny.jpg (23KB, 466x343px) Image search: [Google]
n0gny.jpg
23KB, 466x343px
>>33221624
Yes plz remove it
>>
>>33221608
>>33221624
Poison, Ghost, and Fairy should not resist Bug.

Discuss.
>>
>>33223866
I never understood this, why do they resist bug?
>>
>>33223866
It makes sense that Poison resists, but I agree with the other 2.
>>
D
>>
>>33221628
This is a common theme in martial arts dramas. That poison is the great equalizer. Even the greatest master can be poisoned.

>>33221608
Balance wise I think this would be choice, but it goes both ways.While you can certainly poison water and make it unsafe to drink, you can dilute a poison or purge it using water, too.
>>
>>33221608
>Poison-types are good against Fairies
>Except that Fairies scare away Dark-types and invite in Psychic-types which fuck over Poison-types
>Steel-types don't care at all because Fighting-types are also blown the fuck out and can deal with Fairies without being afraid of Psychics
Jesus Christ the type chart is fucked. Poison-types aren't even that bad to begin with, it's just that Fairies fucked everything even harder than before.
>>
>>33221608
Ice type moves with a chance to freeze should have the chance doubles when used on Water Types
>>
>>33223866
Bug should be super effective against ground.

So many bugs build homes underground.
>>
>>33224912
This makes no sense at all, nigger.
>>
>>33223866
>A bug tracking to hit a ghost
>Asking why ghost is resistant to bug.

Honestly that kinda makes scenes for ghost to resist it. If anything it should be immune to it.

But as for the other types, well good luck.
>>
>>33221608
bullshit. you could argue that some sorts of poison can be neutralized by water or even tea.
>>
>>33224870
which is why the doctor meme is all about psychic type being effective against poison. clear mind, clear body.
>>
Ice should be super effective against rock, Ice can easily break rock in nature, and it should also be super effective against fighting, because cold muscles fibres and strings tend to rupture and creack easier when they're cold.
>>
>>33221608
IMO, no. Neutral effectiveness makes sense, because while poisoned water can be a thing, water can also dilute poison if it isn't strong enough/there isn't enough of it. Basically whichever one is stronger wins, which sounds most like neutral to me.
>>
>>33221608
No it should not. Stop trying to nerf water.
>>
>Grass absorbs water to grow
>Adding just a bit more water than necessary will kill plants
>Fire melts ice but then dies to the water it creates
>Normal and Ghost types can't interact
>Physical moves of other types can touch it
>Electric has no effect on ground. None at all, fuck you for even suggesting that thunder could touch the Earth at all.
The entire type chart is bullshit reasoning and every single matchup has an argument for the opposite to be true.

Discuss.
>>
>>33228062
>>Adding just a bit more water than necessary will kill plants
Pokemon battles don't last long enough to over-hydrate Grass Types.

>>Fire melts ice but then dies to the water it creates
And Fire is weak to Water.

>>Physical moves of other types can touch it
It's not the physical effect, but the elemental energy that affects the Ghost Type. Even Fighting Types, the other physical Type, use ki in their moves.

>>Electric has no effect on ground. None at all, fuck you for even suggesting that thunder could touch the Earth at all.
The earth dissipates electricity. One can imagine those Pokemon can burrow or otherwise ground themselves to avoid the attack's effects. Like Pikachu, in the battle against Raichu.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.