[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why couldn't we have had Ballio? It seems like such a waste

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: pennywise.jpg (45KB, 662x355px) Image search: [Google]
pennywise.jpg
45KB, 662x355px
Why couldn't we have had Ballio? It seems like such a waste to have the official clown starter not evolve into a traditional clown.

Pic related.
>>
>>33220719

It wasn't a clown, it was an acrobat and the official theme of the line is performers

Acrobat > Dancer > Singer
>>
>>33220764
>It wasn't a clown
This absolute fucking denialism.
>>
>>33220779
>only reads the first clause
>has the audacity to say he's in denial
Take your (you) and delete this shit thread.
>>
>/vp/ will shit on SM for the most insignificant stuff
>but will be overly defensive about Ballio not existing
>>
>>33220764

It was a concept blend. It was neither just a clown or just a acrobat, it was both. Actually, you can even add "strongman" to the list.

There was a reason why the original artist intended for it to be Water/Fighting. Because its appearance alluded to a clown/jester, but had attributes of a acrobatic strongman.

Actually, it kinda reminds me of how Primarina isn't just a mermaid/siren looking thing that dances, because it adds singing to the repertoire. (Brionne didn't had a hint of singing whatsoever, more dancing)

Putting Pinnister's former stage (Gigglio?) and Brionne together, they remind me of a duet of ballet dancers (ballerina and ballerino [ballet boy] respectively). Kinda uncanny.
>>
>>33221991

never mind that, I kinda misread your post, I thought your first line was about Ballio but then I saw the line transition, alluding to the Primarina line
>>
>>33220845
Wow, it's almost as if whenever we post ANYTHING about Ballio, haters on /vp/ swarms in to attack us and Ballio. Why do you think we're defensive?
>>
>>33220719
It was a shitty, disturbing, creepy, edgy, unsettling design, it still is and it always be shit, I'm glad that shit was nothing more than a fake design.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.