[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Let's continue to buy shit from this company even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1471717458176.jpg (33KB, 393x288px) Image search: [Google]
1471717458176.jpg
33KB, 393x288px
>"Let's continue to buy shit from this company even though I know it's shit! They sprinkled it with glitter this time so maybe it will be good!"

Are some of you really this retarded? It's your fucking fault that Game Freak think they can make a shit game and still sell millions. You are enabling this. Money is the only thing Game Freak understands anymore. They know that people will buy something just because it has 'Pokemon' slapped on it. And if people continue to give them money, they will continue to believe that they can get away with it. The only time they will ever start to reconsider their game design is if the game sales start to drop off a cliff.

If you're so autistic that you can't go without playing one Pokemon game, just fucking pirate it. Get CFW and FreeShop. It takes literally an hour to set up, even a retard like you can do it. You can even play the games with fan-made mods like Nova Sun/Umbra Moon. The games are then at least playable. Someone will probably make one within a week of USUM releasing. The Switch will get hacked soon enough, too, definitely in time for Gen 8.

Just stop giving Game Freak your money. Stop enabling their faggotry.
>>
>>33219374
Yeah, the 10 posters on /vp/ that still play the games boycotting USUM will surely make a difference.
>>
>>33219374
It won't matter. Gen 6 is proof enough that anything shat out by GF will still sell millions.
>>
>>33219374
Creative and never seen before thread anon
>>
>>33220792
>>33221453
Even if you won't make a difference, what's the point of buying shit games? There's literally no reason not to avoid buying USM.
>>
>>33219374
But I'm not buying USUM. I'm still playing it tho.
>>
/vp/ is a minority.
Even if the entirety of this board didn't buy USUM, that wouldn't mean THE ENTIRETY OF JAPAN and a good chunk of everywhere else in the world WOULDN'T buy USUM.
There's nothing you can do, just give up on the damn series if you can't find anything to do but bitch and moan.
>>
>>33221494
Except the Japanese aren't buying it either. Pre-order rates for USUM are the lowest in history, an Japanese reviews on Amazon are the lowest for a mainline game.

I really hope this game flops so Gamefreak will at least learn to put in effort or die.
>>
There are people that will buy and defend anything. Development companies such as Gamefreak already know this, so they consistently lower the standards of their products to erode their consumerbase's expectations. Those with disposable income that lack the brain capacity to either control themselves or wise up to such practices will always shell out money to companies that keep disappointing them.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.