[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only thing I'm annoyed with right now is how poorly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: 1476004132360.jpg (60KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
1476004132360.jpg
60KB, 600x337px
The only thing I'm annoyed with right now is how poorly they are marketing these games, it's what's causing all the negativity. They firstly didn't make it clear to the average person that they're separate from SM, and then after 2 months of silence go on to show an unimpressive form. There are obviously more interesting things to show but are waiting for whatever reason, I might just need to escape this board until they start showing trailers and everyone is happy again.
>>
File: 1499472135556.png (230KB, 300x370px) Image search: [Google]
1499472135556.png
230KB, 300x370px
The funny thing is that most of the online pokemon fandom can surprisingly agree that dusk is a horrible "fusion" of day and night. It's not often everyone can mostly agree about something.
>>
>>33219042
I think you might get sad if you read all the japanese comments about it...

The japs seriously eat up anything gamefreak shits out and then people wonder why GF is in the state it is now
>>
>>33219027
what marketing?
there is none
>>
>>33219046
Oh really.Japanese peeps are cool with dusk for the most part?
>>
>>33219055
Yeah, they all go like :

" Veri nice job Masuda-san, congratulations! (*≧∀≦*) (^O^) I want to raise it! I can't wait for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon!!!!111one!"

and comments of that sort, it's tragic.... But they also seem to expect/want a Dawn form
>>
>>33219042

>form that is supposed to be the in between of two different forms
>looks like an in between of the two different forms
>people complain

I don't understand.
>>
>>33219042
The pokenchi happened in the middle of the night in my time zone. When i opened my pc in the morning, i thought the reavealed form was another low quality fake leak, until i watched the video only to realise that the palette swap Lycanroc is for real.
>>
>>33219081
>>looks like an in between of the two different forms

But it doesn't. It just looks like a Midday Lycanroc with shittier colors.
>>
File: paintjob.jpg (67KB, 728x306px) Image search: [Google]
paintjob.jpg
67KB, 728x306px
>>33219081
Except it looks nothing like the midnight form. They just took its bangs and made them shorter/lamer. Everything else is a paintjob of midday

People would complain far less if it looked like an actual fusion
>>
File: OC do not steal.gif (208KB, 222x354px) Image search: [Google]
OC do not steal.gif
208KB, 222x354px
>>33219093
>>
>>33219089

It's a midday Lycanroc with midnights hair and a color scheme between the two.
>>
>>33219116
it's even lamer than that, hah...

>tfw
>>
>>33219081
>but it's INTENTIONALLY lazy and shitty
wtf i love USUM now.
>>
I remembered when Pokemon Black and White first came out. It was suppose to be revoulutionary. They were trying all sorts of different stuff.
Triple/Rotational battles
3D Battles
Three Morally Gray Bosses with complex backstories (Colress, N gesthal)

And these were just a few of the features. Release day finally came. I was happy to be at walmart that day. I remembered all the theories and fake spoilers. But alas the time of reckoning had finally come. I was going to get not only the 5th generation game, but also the game that would lead pokemon down a new door. You know how JoJo has part 1-8? But in all actuality it's just parts 1-6 and then and entirely new series? That's what pokemon B/W was. And when I popped it into my Dsi I realized something.

This game is boring, it sucks, the rare candies are extremly hard to fine, Alder being the champion was so obvious and the girl rival doesn't act like a friend but more like a mom. And she doesn't act sexually attracted to you. There were like 10 good characters. Not to mention the anime replacing Brock and the unfortunate reveal of Iris. It wasn't able to surpass the bar that Emerald, SS/HG and platinum set up. It was barely better than D/P. I was bored and irritated the entire time I played it.

But then BW2 came out. And my expectations were lowered surprisingly low. I remember not getting it a week after release day. I had it in my hand and I wasn't that stoked.

But then I started to play it

And I started to really like it

It was like the other games lent it power.

I had no Idea Iris would be champion (Callback to emerald)

I had no idea that there would actually be a 2 year timeskip and not just you being some random shmuck in a region (Callback to pokemon XD and Colosseum)

I had no Idea there would be lore (Callback to SS/HG)

Or that there would be fun minigames (callback to pokemon pinball)

What I'm trying to say is that sun and moon is a recreation of this. And we have no right to stop it
>>
>>33219093
That's why I'd like a Dawn form. Would make it even.
>>
>>33219027

Exactly. Seems like they took some random people off the street to market this game
>>
>>33219027
It's almost as if a barebones money grab on a dying system doesn't justify a lot of spending on marketing
>>
I hope the games are huge flops so game freak can wake up

So i love the way it's getting marketed
>>
File: 1501989537966.jpg (158KB, 741x316px) Image search: [Google]
1501989537966.jpg
158KB, 741x316px
This.

This is all we need to know that USUM will be shit. From the lazy design to the fact that they chose THIS to be promoted first. Every other terrible game design and cut corner will logically follow.

Why do people still defend this shit franchise that's going the way of Sonic?
>>
>>33219081
>95% Day form - recolor
>5% Nightform - slightly longer mane
>Acceptable fusion
>>
File: also mania exists.jpg (29KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
also mania exists.jpg
29KB, 600x338px
>>33219372
>that's going the way of Sonic?
I don't think that's the most fitting comparison, but if it was I'd want to keep going and see what happens.
>>
>>33219370
They won't be because the japs are eating this shit right up while it's still hot even
>>33219267
Yea I want one too, but I don't wanna be disappointed twice so I won't get my hopes up for one
>>
>>33219027
>The only thing I'm annoyed with right now is how poorly they are marketing these games

You're fault, you complained literally every day about SM spoiling everything
>>
>>33219027
Why even market pokemon games? It's not like it's probably the most well known franchise and fans will eat up anything anyway
>>
>>33219522
Why do people keep saying this.

Do you know the anon personally. How do you know he complained?
>>
>>33219522
It's not that they're spoiling things, it's that they're handling everything poorly. All this Lycanroc reveal is doing is causing negativity, they'd have been better off not doing it at all until later on.
>>
>>33219537
Provw he didn't complain then, All you fags ever do is whine about anything
>>
>>33219027
me too. it's like they're trying to make these games fail. i have hope for them, but they're really making them look bad
>>
>>33219537
When in this board people do nothing but complain all day about literally anything that GF does, literally anything, but eating up the "shit they hate" anyway while retroactively start praising the latest installment you start questioning the credibility of people here.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.