[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats up with you cucks going on about leaks etc and losing all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: ded.jpg (41KB, 428x620px) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
41KB, 428x620px
Whats up with you cucks going on about leaks etc and losing all hope for USUM. MAYBE game freaks trying to cover there ass after all the leaks for sun and moon and isn't it better to keep us all intrigued instead of telling us everything straight away. Mother fuckers need to be patient
>>
/vp/ was spoiled by them revealing everything for ORAS and SM
>>
I remembered when Pokemon Black and White first came out. It was suppose to be revoulutionary. They were trying all sorts of different stuff.
Triple/Rotational battles
3D Battles
Three Morally Gray Bosses with complex backstories (Colress, N gesthal)

And these were just a few of the features. Release day finally came. I was happy to be at walmart that day. I remembered all the theories and fake spoilers. But alas the time of reckoning had finally come. I was going to get not only the 5th generation game, but also the game that would lead pokemon down a new door. You know how JoJo has part 1-8? But in all actuality it's just parts 1-6 and then and entirely new series? That's what pokemon B/W was. And when I popped it into my Dsi I realized something.

This game is boring, it sucks, the rare candies are extremly hard to fine, Alder being the champion was so obvious and the girl rival doesn't act like a friend but more like a mom. And she doesn't act sexually attracted to you. There were like 10 good characters. Not to mention the anime replacing Brock and the unfortunate reveal of Iris. It wasn't able to surpass the bar that Emerald, SS/HG and platinum set up. It was barely better than D/P. I was bored and irritated the entire time I played it.

But then BW2 came out. And my expectations were lowered surprisingly low. I remember not getting it a week after release day. I had it in my hand and I wasn't that stoked.

But then I started to play it

And I started to really like it

It was like the other games lent it power.

I had no Idea Iris would be champion (Callback to emerald)

I had no idea that there would actually be a 2 year timeskip and not just you being some random shmuck in a region (Callback to pokemon XD and Colosseum)

I had no Idea there would be lore (Callback to SS/HG)

Or that there would be fun minigames (callback to pokemon pinball)

What I'm trying to say is that sun and moon is a recreation of this. And we got no right to stop it
>>
You wish were you dead because people don't have the same hype for these garbage cash grabs like you?
>>
>>33218792
Not releasing an news doesn't keep people intrigued. It just kills all the hype because there's nothing to be hyped about.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.