[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So is it safe to say the series is going to keep going downhill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: gengarsad.gif (198KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
gengarsad.gif
198KB, 400x300px
So is it safe to say the series is going to keep going downhill from here if the Switch games aren't good? USUM look like SM with nothing changed, and the entire lineup of 3DS games were underwhelming. I want the games to be good as much as the next guy, but it's starting to get difficult to expect good things from Gamefreak.
>>
There's still two fucking years to go before we get the Switch game. Quit crying about it.
Besides, it'll be the first game of it's gen, on a new console, on a new engine. Of course it's going to such big-time.
Go play ORAS or something.
>Captcha: FRONTIER THALITA
>>
gamefreak hasnt made a good game since HGSS so its very likely nothing will change
>>
>>33218263
It's not happening, play better games
>>
>>33218272
I'm not really crying about it at this point. Also, why in the fuck would I play ORAS when I can play any other game in the series?
>>
>>33218263

this series is going downhill on this board like form 2010
>>
>>33218272
Do people actualyl think ORAS is good now?
>>
>>33218263
>USUM look like SM with nothing changed,
so like every other third version
>>
>>33218263
I liked ORAS a lot though.
>>
>ONE new for me is revealed
>doesn't look amazing
>game isn't even out
Wow guys Pokemon is going downhill
>>
>>33218317
>for me
Forme*
>>
>>33218317
The game is coming out in 3 months. They obviously don't have a lot to show. You and I both know this game is rushed to make some extra shekels by the end of the year.
>>
>>33218288
>what if switch games aren't good?
>all 3DS games suck :'(
>gamefreak won't give me good games!
>I-I'm n-n-not cry-y-ying!
>>33218306

Sure, most 3DS games are underwhelming, and ORAS was disappointing if you were looking for nostalgia, but compared to most other games it ranks relatively high. If you're looking for a pokemon game to play on the 3DS go play that or a DS game.
>>
>>33218327
Maybe you should stop sucking Gamefreak's dick and expect better from them. The chances of the Switch games being good are pretty low unless there's a new director for it.
>>
>>33218325
By this logic BW2 is a shit game devoid of content.
>announced in Feb
>released in June
>had no news after announcement for a month or so, just like USUM
>>
>>33218263
how could literally ANYONE play SM and then think GF would make USM good? Theres nothing, literally NOTHING you can tweak in a second version from SM that would fix the actual problems with SM as a game. I mean probably USM will be more fun than SM, but it won't be good. Theres just no fucking way. I mean, it would be great if I'm eating these words when USM comes out, but I'm not hopeful.
>>
>>33218351
Look, I would be fucking ecstatic if USUM were as good as B2W2, but they were sequels, not third versions. They also came before XY and ORAS.
>>
>>33218367
So you aren't denying your logic.

Also being a sequel or a third versions changes absolutely nothing outside the plot of the game. The content is unaffected.
>>
>>33218342
>Maybe you should stop sucking Gamefreak's dick
>implying
>and expect better from them.
>still having hope
>The chances of the Switch games being good are pretty low unless there's a new director for it.
They won't be good, you're deluding yourself. Even with a new director BW turned out pretty damn bad, causing a lot of people (including me) to drop the franchise.
Fix your shit taste. ORAS is the best 3DS game so far, and has a pretty good post-game despite people's bitching about the Frontier.
>>
>>33218325
Its because we haven't gotten any news, we aren't aware what's actually in game.
They have the assets. It could be the best 3ds Pokemon game for all we know. Bw2 was one of the best games I know, and it had the most hype animated trailer, gave great accessibility to Pokemon, great story (except Hugh's little story) , and was pretty difficult. And added difficulty settings too, and you could link your old save data from previous game to bw2 to get some features, like battle cheren and Bianca.

Speaking of that, I really hope usum does an entire link thing with sm
>>
>>33218374
Entra-link*
>>
>>33218373
I don't expect the games to be better, but I think Gamefreak has the POTENTIAL to do better, not that I think they will. They're fucking lazy and they can do better, but choose not to.
>>33218374
Again, B2W2 were sequels, not third versions. I'd cum if they were really as good as B2W2, but I don't think they will.
>>
>>33218263
>Switch
Enjoy paying for online and for bank at the same time

The Nintendo switch is a piece of shit with zero good games
Fuck kiketendo, pokemon should move to the Playstation
>>
>>33219747
I still do not believe that they'll release a pokemans maingame on the switch only.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.