[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been stuck here for months. I can't get past round

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: Battle_Pike_E.png (12KB, 233x330px) Image search: [Google]
Battle_Pike_E.png
12KB, 233x330px
I've been stuck here for months. I can't get past round 5 or 6 without losing, and you have to reach round 10 to really beat it. Any suggested teams or strategies?
>>
>>33218209
Git gud fggt
>>
>>33218217
What team did you use to beat it, then?
>>
>>33218209
I wanna crawl into that seviper's mouth
>>
>>33218209
Battle frontier is shit, GF is right about not incluide it in oras
>>
>>33218287
tell me about it, it's all about luck. I can't wait to get to the fucking battle dojo, but at this rate, I might not even reach it
>>
>>33218287
>Instead of fixing it or replacing it with something better, why not just remove it and NOT replace it with something better!
10/10 logic you have there Anon. Now go play sudoku.
>>
You can save and load without starting over, if you're using an emulator or ds flashcart
>>
>>33218287
Facilities suck ass because of the streak focus
>>
>>33218209
>Starmie
the fast special attacker
>Regice
The switch-in tank
>Salamence
The fast physical attacker

i forget how i went through this whole thing. i just managed to survive enough to get the silver badge and never went back
>>
>>33218631
>regice
BEST
SPECIAL
WALL
>>
>>33218631
>silver badge
easy mode, 2 wins. I need 10 for gold

Here is my team:
Salamence
Venusaur
Tentacruel

Backup:
Latios
Ludicolo
Regirock
>>
>>33218209
>>33218598
>3-5 streaks in silver mode unlock gold mode
>5-10 streaks in gold mode unlock crystal mode
>crystal mode is basically high-tier endless battles from the get-go
There, fixed.
>>
File: 1501734578160.jpg (150KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1501734578160.jpg
150KB, 1500x1500px
>>33218209
Use Pokémon that can counter status problems
Altaria heals itself, Zangoose and Snorlax can pull their weight and are immune to poison, Vileplume and Roselia can heal their team with Aromatherapy, while Granbull can learn Heal Bell through breeding and do the same thing, while also being a surprisingly powerful Pokémon
It's honestly not that hard, you just have to keep trying, I reached the Frontier Brain of that thing when I was a kid.
Good Luck
>>
>>33218750
I only trained one box of pokemon. I got snorlax i might try that. My strategy was picking elemental pokemon that would one hit ko frontier brain or pokemon teams with no elemental weaknesses, I will see if I can switch it up a bit
>>
>>33218764
Alright, but keep in mind that Lucy's Milotic is way too bulky to be KOed in one hit, but it can one-shot you with Ice Beam. I learned that in the hard way the first time I tried.
>>
The Battle Pike is the most easy, you must be very bad if you stuck here for months.
>>
>>33218801
Battle factory was easier tbqh

I simply can't get a streak going, and I get reset every time I lose
>>
>>33218641
In generations before Eviolite this was the case though.
>>
>>33218777
Lucky 7s tell the truth

The milotic was a pain in the ass. Now, I'm just having trouble trying to stay alive long enough tl challenge her. I will keep trying
>>
OP Here, I don't know how but It's actuslly going pretty well for me. 74 /ooms out of 140 or so, let's see if I get to it today
>>
>>33218273
You can, anon
>>
>>33219280
nvm died at 79, but I still beat my old record

Will try building a team suggested here, if I can't get it up soon enough
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.